[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mind On Revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

My ex cheated on me.. broke up with me.. got with the guy she cheated on me with.. Now there are living happily ever after and here I am on 4chan angry and depressed. People say I should move on but I can't knowing there are all happy with 0% guilt and I'm not. I know I shouldn't but I want revenge.
>>
Throw acid in her face, kek
>>
>>17918637
>happily ever after

doubt it

even if it all 'goes to plan' theyll end up married with three kids who dont give a shit and theyll never fuck each other, both get fat and sit around watching shite tv all day (or some fucked up virtual reality shit)

keep moving
>>
>>17918685
I really wish this would come true but I know how she loves man.. Moving on is hard knowing how long it took me just to get
her

>>17918643
this would be nice but I don't want anything that could get me convicted
>>
>>17918685
Haha this so much, you're okay OP, I'm in a shitty situation like yours as well, hang in there, live life and learn to love yourself, and maybe find someone who accepts you for who you are and cares about you
>>
Don't give up. Work on getting her back. Make her cheat on him to get with you again. Then drop her like the trash she is when he finds out!
>>
If you want revenge thats easy, she is a cheater, just sow some seeds of doubt that she is at it again, every dude knows once a cheater always a cheater.
>>
Seems as if your "manhood" depends on a female.

If you were a man and she were sane, she would not have left you or needed another guy.

If she doesn't want a man--if she is insane--then you should be feeling good that she's gone: feeling good that some other guy suffering being around her.

I imagine what you're angry over is that she left you before you were finished using her. And she sounds as if she's a version of you if she didn't tell you she was moving on. But then she hooked up with you--and you're full of spite, spittle and, esp, vengeance--so she couldn't have been worth being with because she had no common sense judgement.
>>
>>17918822
Hmm interesting observation.. I disagree with "manhood depends on female" but everything else struck some type of cord.
>>
Wait a decade and then set her home on fire. P easy.
>>
File: feminism-meaning.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
feminism-meaning.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
>>17918822
> If she doesn't want a man
She wanted a man. Just not OP.

> if she is insane
Why is she insane for following her feelings?Should she stay in a bad relationship when she has the opportunity to create a good one?

> I want revenge.
For what? She got out of a toxic relationship with a guy who is more concerned about his happiness than hers and into a real, loving, caring relationship.

I say good for her. Now it is your turn, OP. Use this experience to grow into the type of man that women want. Be more caring about her needs. The next woman you meet might not leave you when tempted.
>>
There's three things a man you can do, but you need to do all three of them.

-get fit as fuck
-improve your career
-talk to strangers every day to get good at talking

Your ex will be a single mother with herpes and you'll be single in your late 30s with muscles and money. Your ex will be single in her late 30s with a son in juvenile detention and a daughter hooking up with random older dudes while she's in middle school.

Here's how your should spend your free time today: exercise hard, eat meat after you exercise, shower, watch non-recent comedy (past 10 years is total shit,) then go to bed. Tomorrow, make a point of talking to someone who isn't a source of stress in your life. It can be a total stranger if you don't know anyone who qualifies.
>>
File: IMG_4083.jpg (289KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4083.jpg
289KB, 960x960px
>>17918637
You can have my ex!
>>
File: CwXYdr8VIAAtFdk.jpg (34KB, 455x652px) Image search: [Google]
CwXYdr8VIAAtFdk.jpg
34KB, 455x652px
>>17919049

>feminism's contributions to /adv/
>1: telling every woman to leave her man immediately
>2: telling every man he deserves to be left by his woman
>3: telling single people to stop looking for relationships
>>
You can always wait out a year or two, then kidnap and torture her to death. Maybe feed her her own entrails and genitals?

It's an option.

I never understood why people always thought they had to get revenge straight away.

It's far more pleasant and satisfying when the ones who wronged you don't see it coming.

Me? I blacklisted my ex from our field of work. She literally cannot find a job, simply because people find me pleasant enough and some of them owed me favors. Now, sure, she can find some job working in a cafe, retail or something like it, but she literally cannot get a job that she spent 8 years of her life studying for. And that sort of stuff just gets me warm.
>>
>>17919049
posters like you should be banned
>>
>>17919106
You're a despicable human being.
>>
You don't seem like you cared much about her in the first place; you're not sad that she's gone because you miss HER. You're angry because she's with another man.

It sucks. I get that. You're hurt and angry. But you also need to look at what you could have done to contribute to the situation in the first place.

Her literally leaving you to go into another relationship is different to her fucking around with lots of different men (don't get me wrong, I still think cheating is despicable. It's just that it means different things). The former implies that there was something deeply wrong with the relationship and she was too immature to break up with you to your face, while the latter just means she doesn't like committing to one man and is still in the slut mindset. There must be a reason she left you for this other guy, and you need to figure that out before you go into another relationship.
>>
>>17918685
>>17919088
Not OP. Why make the assumption that she'll have a shitty life just because she cheated on him? Not trying to defend what she did. Is it to make OP feel better?
>>
>>17918637
>My ex cheated on me.. broke up with me.. got with the guy she cheated on me with
Sorry to hear that OP
>Now there are living happily ever after
She is dating a guy who knows she has previous for cheating, he is not averse to cheating himself, they aren't going to be that happy, it won't take much for them to fall apart.
You don't know they are living happily ever after unless you are living with them both and following them like a third wheel.
>People say I should move on but I can't knowing there are all happy with 0% guilt and I'm not
You don't know they are happy.
If they don't feel guilt then they will probably cheat on one another.
You should move on, yes you got cheated on, but at the same time you aren't wasting time in a relationship with someone who you can do better than.

>I know I shouldn't but I want revenge.
I'm not going to bullshit you and say "karma will get them", however they probably will fuck up and before you know it she will come crawling back, begging you to date her again, offering things in return for another chance before begging you to forget what she did.
Take up a new hobby or find something to keep yourself occupied, I know from personal experience that being cheated on sucks, but thinking about her/them won't help anything, they will fuck up, you should focus on bettering yourself and enjoying life.
>>
>>17919452

No, I'm not.

Not really. The beauty of it is that most of the time I don't actually think about what I did. I just get reminded from time to time that she's applied for yet another company and she got rejected yet another time and that just gives me a smile and I go on about my day.
>>
>>17919106
what type of job requires 8 years of school?
>>
>>17919680

4 years of high school, vocation/technical, and 4 years of university.
>>
Lie in wait anon, carefully construct your perfect revenge over the course of a few months. Nothing needs done immediately. You could always manipulate one of them and convince them through various channels that the other is cheating to sow discord and doubt into the relationship. Blackmail is also a easy option, if you have any record of either of them consuming illegal substances then you can use that to control them. If you have no evidence then you could always create it. I was in the same situation you were anon and I was able to enact my revenge by getting my ex thrown out of her uni.
>>
What was your backstory? Maybe we can help you two get back together? Why did she cheat? Have y'all been in contact since?
>>
i mean OP shes a slut...
why do you care that you no longer have a slut?
Sex isnt all that
>>
>>17918637
>I know I shouldn't but I want revenge.

best revenge is finding a new gf & forgetting about all the crap

really op you are a piece of work - if you really liked your ex you would be glad she found somebody she liked

but instead you're here whining like a little piss ant which is probably why she left you to begin with

grow up
>>
Ok dude listen up.

Same shit happened to me. Girl cheated on me, in a very painful and sick way. I must admit i had it coming somewhere, but still the experience broke me.

Here is advice; to get revenge, but even more important, to win at life. Cut her out of your life. Completely. Stop observing their life, stop throwing memories and shit in their. Let it go. cut it out. Forcefully ignore it. Cut her off the pedestal that she is the 'one' its a bullshit story you keep selling yourself. She is just a normal human being, who shits farts and eats, and a shitty one who fucked with you. her loss.

For a while, start exercising. You have to feel your body. Becoming a man, means becoming strong. So even though you will never feel like it, force yourself to go out and exercise. Try and find a training buddy. It does wonders for converting the anger and hurt in your body.

Second start working on career, think about long term plans. What would your ideal life look like? Start mapping and start go getting.

When the time is right, people around you will notice your change, and adjust accordingly.

Then one day she will come back, begging for more. Then you hate fuck her like the little slut she is and dump her. And start fucking 10 other bitches cuz u got this.

See it as nature's test of your manhood. Its not about the girl, although i know it seems like it from your POV at the moment. But really m8, its about YOU.
>>
>>17918637
revenge would do nothing good to you.
You accept the fact that she was a bitch and would have backstab you sooner or letter.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.