[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get mistress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1482802664913.jpg (6KB, 233x103px) Image search: [Google]
1482802664913.jpg
6KB, 233x103px
How do I get a mistress? I married young and live in a frigid relationship in my late 20s while making decent money. I don't get how the mistress thing works, arnt women turned off by married guys?
>>
uhm, getting a mistress that isn't your wife would be cheating...
why don't you try to have a good sex life with her instead?
>>
>>17918615
Been trying for 8 years babycakes. New year, new horizons. I don't resent her any more, I just have needs that need to be taken care of.
>>
>>17918618
what have you tried exactly? the fact you married young makes me question how good you two are at communicating. might be a LOT of misunderstandings going on
>>
>>17918628
I promise, I've tried everything and I am a patient and exhaustive communicator, she is just basically asexual.
>>
>>17918651
still convinced... how was sex before you got married?

if you can convince me, that you tried all you can, i'll tell you about the mistress
>>
>>17918655
When we were teenagers sex was super touch and go, the exploration of being young was exciting for me, less for her. Our relationship has almost always been basically platonic with sex occasionally just to please my needs. Ive tried everything from talking it out, spontaneity, bedroom links, romantic dates and weekend getaways, cleaning the house, etc. Etc. She just doesn't feel it. Ever. She literally never desires sex. Doesn't masturbate, doesn't do anything. She just likes cooking and working with children basically.
>>
>>17918676
and why did you marry someone with such different sexual appetite? that's asking for troubles. cheating on her for something you got yourself in fully aware is a real dick move.
if the sex drastically decreased over time, that would be one thing. but marrying an asexual person and then complaining about lack of sex is just stupid.

anyways, you tried to shoo away the symptoms, so far. iow, you tried to woo her into wanting or just having sex with you despite not feeling it.
have you tried to find out why she never feels like fucking, instead?
>>
>>17918717
Why is it stupid? The girl is great. I just need to find sex elsewhere, which is what this thread is about. useless tart, out of my office.
>>
>>17918606
>arnt women turned off by married guys?
if anything that is probably a turn on.
>>
>>17918733
because you were aware of the problem. you want/need more sex than her. that IS a problem. and you have choosen to ignore it instead of finding a solution before it is too late.
the second best thing after "finding someone with a compatible sex drive" would have been to arrange an agreement that suits both you and your wife BEFORE getting married (that you can get your sexual urges met somewhere else for example). but now you played yourself. you might be able to still find a compromise. have you asked your wife what you two should do about it? is she aware of how much of an issue the lack of sex is for you? how urgent it is and how willing you are to risk the marriage to finally get your needs met?
>>
>>17918796
Oh yeah, we talked and she agreed to a take a blind eye to it. Now I'm just trying to source a mistress.
>>
>>17918810
then why don't you mention this in the op? i suspect you just made that up to make me shut up. oh well.

what kind of mistress are you looking for the? and what have you tried so far to find one?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.