[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say I have an unsatisfying kina insane gf. Broke up with her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Say I have an unsatisfying kina insane gf.
Broke up with her.
She becomes an awful standardless morbid slut.

Is it my fault?
>>
does it matter?
>>
Interesting reply. Why wouldn't it matter to me on a personal level? Just trying to detach self.
>>
>>17918603
you don't detach yourself by obsessing over that person and your involvement in her evolution. You detach yourself by doing the exact opposite, by not thinking about her.
>>
>destroy scorpio

what?
>>
Oh that. Some girl she would obsess over from my friend's list (deemed her prettier than herself) yep it was a crazy ride I am glad it's over.
>>
>>17918591
>is it my fault that she decides to d x y and z

obviously not

SHE decided to x y and z
>>
>>17918591
So what if it is. She's not a part of your life anymore and what she does shouldn't concern you.
>>
>>17918591
Oh shit man I'm in exactly that situation, Jesus glad I'm not the only one.

I actually gave in and contacted her to explain that I left her because our relationship was hell for me with her paranoia, mood swings, jealousy and threats/actual violence...

It's not your fault at all, move on, find a healthy person to care for and be cared for by... Let's both get over these toxic people but also wish them well, they don't deserve misery
>>
>>17918591
Sounds like discarding a spoilt fruit and you wanna watch it fall apart and somehow take blame for the natural cause of things?
Don't sweat it OP
>>
>>17918591

You can kik me (>>17918700) at stevecroc777 if you want to discuss, would do me some good as well I think, but up to you
>>
Thank you all for your amazing feedback.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.