[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it acceptable to hit a woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1469932483940.jpg (376KB, 931x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1469932483940.jpg
376KB, 931x1600px
When is it acceptable to hit a woman?
>>
File: 1483386082633.gif (1MB, 499x341px) Image search: [Google]
1483386082633.gif
1MB, 499x341px
>>17918515
When they hit you first. Don't knock her teeth out for a slap, but a good slap of similar power is acceptable.
If she tries to hit your balls, knock her out.

If they want to be equal with the angriest monkeys in the animal kingdom, then they had best learn to take a punch.
>>
When she is attempting to kill you.
>>
ALWAYS
>>
Socially in the US? 70% of the country will say "never".

Honestly? When they physically hurt you. 100% of the time you should pull your punches and use limited force to diffuse the situation, but yeah, they'll always be a stigma against men for negative physical engagement with a woman, even if you're in the right.
>>
When they threaten your physical safety. Beyond some pretty specific situations, any other time just makes you the biggest kind of pussy.

If you're gonna throw a punch, you'd better be able to take one back or fucking kill me with it. I tell this to all my girlfriends. It's a bluff, really, but so far it hasn't been challenged.
>>
when she still breaths
>>
Immediately following the first time she didn't make your sammich right.
>>
I hit and beat women, but not without cause or just because they mouthed off.

First time was my own sister, who always was and remains a crazy cunt to this day. She scratched me on my face and chest with her fingernails, hard enough that I have faint scars to this day. I gut punched her and then choked her until she lost consciousness.

Second time I beat a woman was a girl in my class in elementary school. She took something I got from my grandparents for a birthday and she broke it. It wasn't expensive, but to me, who loved my grandparents second to none, it was priceless. I knocked out two of her teeth for that. She transferred schools and I got a reprimand from the school.

Third time I was a teenager and there was some slut mouthing off about me, but I ignored it, because when you give people like that attention it just gives them what they want. Anyway, this slut then went off to suck some stranger's dick in a public park, then tried to kiss me on the mouth. I knocked her out with one punch to the face and then left. No trouble with her afterward whatsoever.

Fourth time was when a teacher hit me in high school. She never liked me, don't know why because I was a model student and behaved, because she said I was cheating, because I was turning around to take something from my school bag for the test we were doing. I mean, if I was going to cheat, I'd be more subtle about it and she just hit me unprovoked. I backhanded her and she fell to the ground before she burst into tears and wailing. Got off without a reprimand there, she was either fired or transferred.

Fifth, which was thus far the last, time was when some girl attacked my cousin (aunt's daughter) and tried to push her fingers into my cousin's eyes. I broke her arm, fingers and bruised some of her ribs when I kicked at her.
>>
>>17918515
When she starts to devise plans to steal your well preserved virginity.
>>
This fucking thread kek
>>
>>17918515
Good lord i wish i was ant man i would live between those breasts.
>>
>>17918515
When they threaten your safety. If they are trying to kill you then go all out, otherwise just try to pacify them.
>>
When she sold the car for no fucking reason.

Legally never, morally a backhanded slap is usually enough to communicate "you fucked up, and you fucked up bad."
>>
It's alright when:
>You are another girl.
>In self-defense (but this will most likely come back to you so I'd say it's better to step away).
> She gave you permission as she is clearly a masochist/have a fetish for it.
>>
>>17918515
If they challenge you or being civil is not working, you strain them. I would not hit, since you can kill her. But wrestling her and pinning her down or holding her in place works just fine. It asserts dominance, leaves no marks, is honestly harmless, and she will respect you for having balls, and will learn her place and probably never fuck with you again.
>>
>>17918515
i only hit a woman if she is armed and attacking me, or if she swings on me more than once. i am 30 and have yet to hit a woman.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
>>
>>17918515
When she hits you.

I hate women think they can get away with hitting men and them just submit to them and play the battered husband and call 911 while the cop laughs

If anyone hits me I'm going to fuck them up. If It's a man, a woman, a tranny, a little person. I don't care who it is.
>>
>>17918515
It is acceptable if the woman is threatening you and she is too strong (or armed) that you can't just manage the situation otherwise, for instance hold her back or lift her up and put her behind the door or something.
The general rule for me is that an average man should hit woman back like an adult would hit a child, using proportional force that they would use, maybe a little bit more. I don't get when men use the full force to hit a woman and excuse that she hit first. Unless she is a fighter or a bodybuilder, it is not justified. If you won't hit a teenage boy using the full force, then why to hit a woman who is probably even weaker?
It is the same like a weak woman hitting a child. You don't beat your child, even if the child is attacking you, tou try to be as gentle as possible to get them off.
>>
>>17919319

You seem like the kind of guy who'd lose the fight- every time.
>>
>>17918621
Sounds like you have an anger issue mate. Regardless of gender, few of those times merited violence. Barring the teacher, the cousin and the one who attacked your cousine, you probably could have dealt with some of that with words.
>>
>>17919149
That's nice dude. Better hope they don't go to a woman's shelter or something because you're abusive.
>>
>>17918515
Stupid whores want equality, so no difference than when it's acceptable to hit a man.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.