[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...but I still think it will change. Will it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1458851948679.jpg (41KB, 407x330px) Image search: [Google]
1458851948679.jpg
41KB, 407x330px
So I was in this relationship where she:

>broke up with me a gazillion times over petty shit at times that I really needed her
>broke up with me right before my birthday, and then had a guy over that I never met while I was abroad, says NOTHING HAPPENED UR FAULT THIS RELATIONSHIP IS SHIT CAUSE U DON'T TRUST ME
> Actually sexted a guy while I was abroad and never mentioned it even though I asked about if she did anything I should know about (which she bit off my head for cause I'm a paranoid douche) which I later found out she had
>If I question some guys name on her phone "You're ruining the relationship! Stuff happened a month ago, you should be over it by now!"
>Constantly make me feel like shit and throws me out of the apartment that I pay half for, but it's in her name so she gets to
>All she does=my fault in a way
>All I complain about is being gasslighted till the point that I feel insane for even mentioning/asking something
>Portrays of being innocent but is shady as fuck, makes me think I'm overly paranoid and should see a doctor (which I did, he laughed)
>Says I imprison her if she dresses to go out like a slut with me and I sugarcoately as fuck tell her to put something "warmer" on

But:
>Her family is utter shit and she has been jaded by them for much longer than what we have been together
>When she wants, she's loving, caring, a great friend and a 10/10 wifey
>pussy game ridiculous

She lastly broke up with me and threw me out two days ago, on the morning of 01.01.2017 when I was with my family partying and she was at work. Told me she has no feelings towards me anymore, and that I don't seem to care about her problems. Which I do, but I have no goddamn time for that seen as I see my family 3-4 times a year and otherwise live with her.

I'm picking up my shit in two days, and I'm pretty sure she'll crawl back and threaten with suicide in a manipulative fashion like "Bye forever, I might not be around anymore after this..."
>>
>>17918467
cont.

Will I be able to change her into a semi-normal human being or should I leave it to someone who can?

Is this all women?

We've been together for 1.5 years, live together for 6 months
>>
damaged down to the core. no chance of changing there.
>>
>>17918472
Lol no, you just picked up some borderline loser.
Try finding someone better next time, and use this experience to weed out any more crazy.
>>
If some cunt did this to me I'd genuinely leave her toothless.
>>
>Will I be able to change her into a semi-normal human?
Maybe. Maybe not. If you can it will require a lot of studying and effort. Even if you can it's not worth it.

>Is this all women?
No. Yours is a special kind of crazy.

>apartment that I pay half for, but it's in her name
>put up with all that shit
>think about changing her instead of moving on
You have issues too. Different kind of issues but issues nonetheless. Cut your losses now, before you see yourself married with her expecting children while being constantly abused.
>>
>>17918506
I'm really afraid of her killing herself over this, even just to spite me. It will follow me the rest of my life and damage all my future relationshits
>>
>>17918496
I genuinely think that beating her every time she pulls something like that would make stuff a thousand times better. Some days i swear all the logic and apologies don't work, so all I can think of is smashing her around a little bit so she knows her place..

Never did, not really my kind of relationship though
>>
>>17918467
goddamn have some self respect, this woman is walking all over you and yet you want to try and fix it.

To answer your question. No you cannot change her the only thing you can do is shut up and live with her behavior or leave and to your second question, no all women are not like this.
>>
>>17918511
lol. I never understood how you people fall for this kind of shit.
She won't kill herself. She doesn't want to. People who kill themselves never use it as a bargaining chip.

What's the alternative, anyways? Get blackmailed into being abused for the rest of your life or until she gets bored with you and finds someone else to torment? Grow a pair, buddy, even if she killed herself, which she won't you wouldn't have to deal with it for the rest of your life, unless you remain fixed on it. All emotions have a purpose, even hatred and resentment. Falling from love to hatred is pretty easy, especially if you've been mistreated by the person you love. Learn how to hate her and her death would bring you only satisfaction. Damn, I'm being extra edgy today. Don't worry, it won't get to this.

Break up with her. If she threatens suicide call all her coworkers, all her friends, all her family to tell them about it and how you're so "worried" that she might do something and that she needs them to be supportive. Then call the police and whatever suicide prevention shit you have in your area. Just so that she has to deal with all that shit and she knows threatening suicide is a big deal, not a blackmail method. Bonus points if you can get her admitted in a mental health facility. God knows she needs it, maybe not for suicidal thoughts, but for other things for sure.
>>
>>17918579
>lol. I never understood how you people fall for this kind of shit

All I ever wanted in a woman in the beginning before all of this shit. Still cling to it, but know what I must do. Thank you all so much.
>>
>>17918467
there is far, far more negative than positive here. and no, you cant change anybody. they can only change themselves (if and when they actually want to)

leave this nutter

her b/s suicide threats are not a reason for you to stay.
>>
>>17918467
wait till she goes out of town for a few days and just move out and let her return to find out shes obligated to pay your share of the rent now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.