[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I break up with gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1470698258593.jpg (272KB, 562x535px) Image search: [Google]
1470698258593.jpg
272KB, 562x535px
It feels like the magic is gone.

Pros of relationship
>she loves me a great deal
>she is very loyal
>very similar hobbies
>very similar opinions and values
>she is very supportive
>we are very compatible

Cons of relationship
>the magic is gone, for me at least
>it feels like her love comes from a place of emotional dependence
>like she treats me so well just so I wont leave her and she will continue to have a shoulder to cry on, this is one of the worst things
>doesn't feel like the love is insincere, but its just not coming from the right place
>I actively avoid having sex with her, I constantly make excuses not to, not out of low sex drive, she just doesn't do it for me anymore
>it feels like we have talked about everything there is to talk about, hanging out with her is so boring
>we met in highschool when we were 16 and now I am 20, I'm worried we have just grown apart
>I feel like I am missing out on life because I am stuck in this stagnating relationship, we have talked about marriage sincerely when we were young and now I feel trapped
>I'm worried she will kill herself if I break up with her, she has attempted suicide in the past and ended up in a loony bin for a couple weeks

I am very attached to her and she is very attached to me. We are very dependent on each other, but I don't know if that is enough for a foundation of a relationship. Sex is eh, hanging out is eh. This is my first relationship and I've never broken up with anyone before. I don't know what to do. Can someone please give me some advice?
>>
>>17918450
You should realize that every relationship ends up this way eventually. In reality you're just bored and want new girls to date right?
If you really want a marriage she sounds like the girl to marry because she sounds loyal and loving and decent, these women are hard to find these days.
If you really don't want this anymore be prepared to maybe regret this decision 20 years from now.
You should talk to her about this and see if you can spice up the relationship with either sex or just changing up the routine. Who knows maybe she's bored too and wants to fuck other people.
>>
Been there bro, ended up marrying her. I think at the end of the day you just have to forecast out 15 years and ask yourself if she'd make a good partner you could live with. Loyal honest bitches are veeeery hard to come by. You could always study abroad and bang some foreign girls to get the itch taken care of.
>>
>>17918470
When did you meet her, and when did you marry her? Did you ever cheat on her? I feel like cheating on her would just make me lose all respect for her which is something I don't want to do.
>>
>>17918468
But how do you talk to someone about this and not make things weird forever? I should mention that we broke up once when we were 18 for a couple weeks. For pretty much the exact reasons I listed here. Ever since, she's been clingier than before, I'm right back in that trap.

We never fight. I think its because we are both afraid of losing the other. I blow up on her sometimes, and she rolls over everytime. She is incapable of talking or fighting things out. She just lets me yell until I get so angry. Feels like I'm yelling at a brick wall, then we just continue on like nothing happened. This happens maybe twice a year.
>>
Nope. Don't break up with her. You just need to figure out a way to reanimate the spark; almost all relationships fall out of love eventually.

I'm in a 4-year relationship and it has been a bit stale for 6 months. I love my woman very much, but the excitement is all but gone except in rare moments when we embrace for a goodbye kiss and I look at her face. You just have to never stop dating your woman. Randomly ask her out on a date. Buy her flowers. Ask her "what can I do today to make you happy" and don't accept "nothing" for an answer. Sometimes you're the one that has to reignite the feelings of romance for yourself, rather than waiting on your partner to do it. If you honestly love her and care about her, it might be hard to do at first (akin to how hard it is to start a workout regimen when you're depressed) but after a try or two, it shouldn't feel unnatural.

And as always, be open and honest with your woman while pulling your language. You should use pluralized phrasing; "I feel like we're in a bit of a rut. Is there anything we can do to spice it up"?

If you guys are meant to be, you'll be.
>>
File: 1412050724938.gif (2MB, 249x337px) Image search: [Google]
1412050724938.gif
2MB, 249x337px
>>17918450
>Should I break up with gf

>I am very attached to her

You answered your own question.

Pick up some more engaging fuckin' hobbies and stop going to your girlfriend to entertain you. "The magic is gone" is a line for girls, being the emotional driven creatures they are.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.