[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys deal with suicidal thoughts ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: pripyat.jpg (600KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
pripyat.jpg
600KB, 1680x1050px
Just really fucking curious
>>
Suicide is probably the most selfish act on the planet because even if you're a loner your death hurts other people much more than it hurts you, everybody around you blames themselves because they have empathy for you. Thats how I think of it.
>>
File: 246270.jpg (666KB, 2322x1205px) Image search: [Google]
246270.jpg
666KB, 2322x1205px
>>17918137
So, guilt is the way to deal with it?
>>
Make a bunch of plans and then tell myself to wait until tomorrow to see if I still feel like following through.
>>
>>17918132
The pain has subsided a bit since I've started saving up for a shotgun.
>>
I take my meds. Otherwise I hear myself say "kill yourself you're worthless, jump infront of those cars" every day to my walk to work. Some people can't function without meds and I'm one of them.
Wellbutrin and lamictal btw
>>
>>17918137
>your death hurts other people much more than it hurts you

Sure, my death won't hurt me, because I'll be dead. Friends and family will mourn for a few months, but will eventually continue with their lives as normal.
Me? Almost every day, of every month, of every year is a battle. Why do you think depressed people sleep all the time? It's because every waking moment is spent in agony, and the only time peace is found is when you're unconscious. The pain others would feel in my passing, would be just a taste of my daily routine.

I've seen it first hand with my friend's estranged dad. They were upset for maybe 4 months, but now it's just a sad topic that comes up maybe once or twice a year.

Guilting the people living a life of eternal torment into staying is selfish. You don't want to feel "bad", unable to see what you're actually putting them through.
>>
>>17918338
You family brought you up while taking a lot of risks. You have to be a parent to know how that feels.
>>
>>17918137
Oh it is cowardly and selfish, that is why I shall leave my relative in a worse condition than my grandmother, but he'll still have to live for 40 more years.
My parents disgust me, they'd rather see me tossed around and controlled by communism rather than let me die of my own accord. That's why they are also getting the beating of their lifetime for denying me not only death, but courage and independence. They have one chance to not get brutally abused by me and that is for them to fall on their knees in complete humility and let me punch them a few times after they say they're sorry. But you know what? They will never do it, because slavic people are most stubborm, arrogant in denial monsters you'll ever see in your life. I wish nothing but death towards all the sandniggers(turks,arabs,indians,iraq,jews,muslims) and the bolshevik russians.

My death will be a celebration full of roses and brightly colored flowers. It will look like a victory for me.

I hope my next life won't be so below average and full of missed opportunities before I was even born.
>>
>>17918137

this is typical pap spewed out by people not aware of all situations

as an oldfag suicide is definitely amongst my future plans unless something else happens 1st

i see no need to lose autonomy and suffer the indignities of miserable health spending $5000 month to prolong life for what ? or some horrible operation like colon surgery macular degeneration eyes cancer you name it

modern technology can keep corpses alive but somebody has to financially pay for it and not everybody sees the emotional value in that approach

my 2 cents
>>
>>17918137
Wow, bro. You're a cunt. You see someone in pain and think they're selfish for not wanting to be in pain?

Fucking kill -your-self, it's not these people that are the problem, it's ones like you.
>>
>>17918415
What's your point? I know parents who both want to and have killed themselves.
>>
I just kill myself.
>>
>>17918415
Your parents would probably be hit the hardest if you killed yourself.

I've considered it many times, but I think it would destroy my mom, and I can't do that to her. If she were to die for some reason, I have no other close family that would be devastated. Sad, sure, but not like a parent losing a child.

>>17918708
I sure hope euthanasia is 100% legal 60 years from now. Really though, I'll stick around as long as my mind is good. A broken body is annoying, but if I can still experience the world, then I don't have a reason to go. Once I start forgetting all kinds of shit and losing my grip on reality, it will be time for me to go. I saw my grandpa get dragged down that path by modern medicine, do not want. He was not able to form new memories, or follow more than a simple conversation. He used to be a nuclear engineer at the forefront of science in the 60's and 70's.
>>
>>17918490
And here I thought this thought process was semi-unique.

It only makes sense. Live an entire life, surrounded by beings who use guilt as a weapon to get anyone and everyone to do what they want, but when you turn the game of them, you're the one in the wrong. Well, good. Go on, complaining and bitching and wasting your actual time being alive about how selfish I was, please. Continue to waste your time, emotions, money, and sanity on a dead person that you created out of your own stupidity.

People are too funny. Please, try to demonize me killing myself again, but don't contradict yourself. This is the challenge I pose to anyone who thinks suicide is wrong.
>>
>>17918727
Parents killing themselves is different than parents burying their children who killed themselves.
>>
>pic related

mindfulness helped me a ton in dealing with depression. can only recommend.
>>
>>17918753
Suicide is not wrong, but it can be a terrible waste of the person's life.
You miss out on the chance to experience so much. If you've got toxic people in your life, cut them out before you remove yourself from the picture.

It's such a shame that it seems like the best people are the ones killing themselves.
>>
>>17918780
Honestly, this isn't a world for the "best people". It's better suited for the users and abusers. Why do you think we have religion? No one could think of a real reason to not hurt eachother, so "imaginary best friend will beat you" was the best thing man could come up with.

Wake me up when people want life and not money.
>>
>>17918132
Drugs and time my G , drugs and time.
>>
>>17918132
Don't give yourself room to think.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.