[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chick i know has a boyfriend, shes flirted b4 when drunk and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_6697-images1873976004.png (23KB, 406x451px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6697-images1873976004.png
23KB, 406x451px
Chick i know has a boyfriend, shes flirted b4 when drunk and complimented my body but shes always apologised when she was blatantly flirting the next day. She always initiates convo, told me she deletes our chat cause her bf dont want her talking to me.

She sometimes asks me for her hobby etc. Ive flirted with her on txt occasionally but her response when not drunk isnt flirty back.

I do t give her attention really n respond really late, shes commented on why i dont initiate convo and reply late.

wtf does she want?
>>
Maybe she just appreciate to feel liked by another person than her boyfriend.
>>
attention, validation, human connection and dick
>>
>>17918055
is that bad ?
>>
>>17918051
What should i say to her then, i feel like she needs to be clear with her intentions
>>
>>17918060
What, morally? I don't know, depends on who you ask, although most people would say that yes, it is bad, since she's in a relationship and should be getting enough of those things from her boyfriend.
>>
>>17918060
morally, i would say tell her boyfriend and stop talking to her. but in your position i would probably fuck her if the boyfriend has no connection to any of my friends/family so it doesent start beef with people i care about. definitely dont peruse a relationship with her because she sounds like a shitty person.
>>
>>17918080
So it is more sad than bad, right ?
>>
>>17918049
She wants a good dicking, just do it and get it over with
>>
>>17918088
everything is more sad than bad.
>>
>>17918091
totally agree. she wants a good dicking and its obvious however she wants to remain with her bf. Fuck her and leave.
>>
>>17918080
you guys are mistaken if you think women cultivate other men because something is no provided for in her existing relationship. Everything can be fine with the current relationship and they can even love the bf or husband and not want to leave but they crave the attention, adoration and sexual high from new men.
>>
>>17918158
They "crave" other men just as much as men "crave" other women despite being in a relationship. Yes, of course they'll still be attracted to other people, but if they're content with the relationship they won't start to flirt with other people. You're not going to eat a steak if you've already ate one and you're full, no matter how much you like steak.

It's true that some women will hit on other guys despite "everything" being provided in the relationship, but it's because she's not fully content with the relationship. She wants something more. Yes, some women want something that no one partner can provide, so they will hit on other guys no matter what their partner does, but that's not always the case.
>>
>>17918238
Thank you for saying the truth here
>>
Men don't have backbones anymore. Women get away with a lot of shit. Don't complain if you're not advocating for adultery and sexual obligation to your spouse laws.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.