[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are my College options?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: countermeme.jpg (62KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
countermeme.jpg
62KB, 630x420px
I'm living in California and I did pretty bad in High School because I didn't put in much effort during my Freshman and Sophomore years.

What years/semesters do colleges look at? What are some schools that I can get into if I did not do so well, premised on the attached information?

I got a 1250 on the SAT
How would a cumulative 3.75 GPA look?
How would a cumulative 4.0 look?

What schools would I have a chance to get into? Is my best chance out of state because CA colleges are competitive?

I don't think there are too many decent colleges that would accept me with these stats. I'm not white and have a good College Essay.
>>
Yo chill

You're fine

Take a breath
Think about what you wanna do in college
Apply to those that will help you do that the best
>>
>>17917875
here's a really bizarre off-the-wall idea - why not ask your guidance counselor, who knows something about the subject, instead of a bunch of dweebs 99% out of state, who can only guess?
>>
>>17917880
Electrical Engineering; however I'm just wondering in this thread

thanks for early reply though
>>
If you have a good enough essay, there's a better chance to get accepted. Just apply to every college near you. If you're in the San Fernando Valley, apply to Pierce College to get all the elective classes out of the way. They accept everyone (I even went whilst in high school) and all the credits are transferrable. If you get real high marks there then you're bound to get into Cuesta, CSUN, etc. I know a bunch of people that did that.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>17917875
>I'm not white
this gives you a significant advantage (unless Asian) because universities are so not racist and all
>>
>>17917910
what if I'm indian (asia)

I look Muslim though
>>
>>17917910
Not op but my guidance counselor kept on showing me colleges in redneck country that would pretty much pay me to attend because I'm black. 99% white schools and he kept telling me the female/male ratio being like ooooo look 70% white women and being all suggestive baka
>>
>>17917875
Those are great stats
I got a 2.5 and a 25 act with no extra curriculars
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.