[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I have sex before penis removal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So /adv/, I'm going to get an orchiectomy (testicular removal) and penectomy (penis removal) by choice in my home country with ''less stringent medical regulations''. It's not a back alley doctor but a professional one who is more 'liberal' than western doctors.

Nope I'm not transgender though I dislike this idea of masculinity and looking male, I have no disillusions of being a 'female born in a males body'.

I've never been interested in sexual activity of any kind, masturbation included. I'm a 20yr old virgin. I am open to the idea of sex with both men and women, however, I don't crave for it at all.

Do you however think sex is worth trying?
>>
Might as well give it a go mr castrotti
>>
See a therapist

This is like cutting off your ring finger because you decide you never want to get married
>>
Have you ever had your test levels checked? Might be a hormone issue.
>>
>>17917876

Hmmm...I don't think you understand. I have seen a therapist,psychiatrist and all of them say that although I'm not trans, I have an issue which can't be resolved with therapy.

The reason I'm getting this surgery isn't because I'm a 'sexually frustrated virgin', it's because I dislike the aesthetic transformations that testosterone has made on my face and skin. Also, having begun testosterone-lowering compounds in 2012 when I was 15, my aggression has lowered by a tremendous amount. I do get angry and experience other negative emotions like others, but I don't feel like launching into an violent tirade.

The thing is, I want this to be permanent. I want to prevent any 'masculinization' to my face (basically be feminine androgynous) and keep aggression down to focus on studies.
I know castration doesn't make you look like a woman or feminize your face, but I am trying to prevent that from getting more difficult.

Plus my female friend tells me I look really attractive naked (have some lady-like legs) but, the penis ruins it. And I whole-heartedly agree.
>>
I get your rationale and I know this isn't what you asked but you might just want to stop at the penectomy. I'm 99% sure that removal of your testicles without regular testosterone supplements will fuck you up in all sorts of ways, regardless of whether or not you like the whole idea of masculinity and being a male. It'll end up being a legitimate health inconvenience at best and problem at worst, both physically and mentally.

But yeah, you should try sex either way. With an experienced person (a prostitute, perhaps?) just so you don't end up concluding it isn't worth it just because you did it with a rookie.
>>
>>17917882
Yep... had them checked twice, by two different doctors in different clinics.

Came back as absolutely normal.
>>
The obvious answer is to not remove your penis. That's quite possibly the most retarded thing I've ever heard of, and I doubt any doctor that would agree to it for absolutely no reason is worth a damn.

Also
>20y old
You don't know a fucking thing about yourself or the world around you. Wait ten years before chopping off appendages at the behest of your mental illness.
>>
>>17917900
You're insane. Also I bet you can make decent cash being a cam (whore?)
>>
>>17917903
What about eunuchs in the past who were castrated, how did they survive?
>>
>>17917868
Just out of curiosity - do you get to keep the penis as a souvenir?
>>
>>17917900
Dude, at 20 it's already too late. Your jawline, bone structure and etc is already set in stone. Removing testosterone now will just make you have no muscle and easily gain weight. If you'd done it 5 - 10 years ago it would inhibit you forming masculine features but it's too late.
>>
>>17917906

Why do you believe that I should be confined to the restrictions of male genitalia?

IMO, it's undesirable aesthetically. There really is no good reason to have it.

> mental illness

Really, you want to explain why?
>>
>>17917909
there is a difference between surviving and living a somewhat healthy life
>>
>>17917914
>Why do you believe that I should be confined to the restrictions of male genitalia?
Having nothing at all is a lot more restricting than having one choice you imbecile.

>"Do you want the chicken or the fish?"
>Fuck that, I'll starve
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.