[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caught lying to GF...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: obama_phone_20081201.jpg (19KB, 370x321px) Image search: [Google]
obama_phone_20081201.jpg
19KB, 370x321px
Long story short my GF caught me in a string of lies about whether or not I spoke or even flirted with some other girl.

I originally lied about even really knowing the girl, where she's from, and what we talked about to keep it from being a bigger issue but she used some tactics weeks later to uncover the truth and I fessed up. I spoke to that girl on a almost regular basis and even flirted with her out of spite because me and GF were having very bad arguments that ended with her "breaking up" with me and taking me back the next day.

I decided to speak to and flirt with other girls because of the things she said to me when arguing like finding her other men(while in the past she did similar things and tried to hide it from me)

I want her to forgive me and take me back. What should I do? Yesterday after raging out she hung up, blocked me on everything(like she usually does) and eventually called to tell me we're done.

Should I go to her house to talk it out? Call her(since it seems she unblocked my number) How can I make this thing right?
What do I even say? I've apologized profusely but she takes my apology and stomps on it with sarcasm and thing like "it took you this long to confess and apologize???"
>>
>>17917587
tl;dr: Caught lying to GF and she's pissed. I want to save the relationship.

What can I say? Should I go to her house to talk or should I call?
>>
>>17917587
It's over, you destroyed that trust circle
>>
>>17917599

Basically this. You lied and broke the trust. Gonna be hard to recover from. Sorry dude.
>>
File: 1394415595208.gif (787KB, 200x164px) Image search: [Google]
1394415595208.gif
787KB, 200x164px
>>17917587

>I decided to speak to and flirt with other girls because of the things she said to me

No, you did it because you chose to. Don't be a bitch and pawn off of the responsibility of your actions onto other people. You did that shit. You.

>Yesterday after raging out she hung up, blocked me on everything(like she usually does) and eventually called to tell me we're done.

You need a therapist, not a girlfriend. Take some time to figure your shit out dude because this relationship is a mess and you're a mess. You both have a lot of growing up to do.
>>
It's over dude. You're blaming her for your flirting and attempted infidelity.

Grow up, and move on.
>>
>>17917587
OP it sounds like the one who should be asking for forgiveness here is you not her. I wouldn't bother trying to fix this beyond telling her the why of what you told us

>I decided to speak to and flirt with other girls because of the things she said to me when arguing like finding her other men

And then seeing how it goes from there. There's nothing wrong with seeking warmth in a blizzard and hell, good on you for taking a stand and not letting your image slump. That shows drive,that shows you're a catch and if she's not completely retarded it shows her that you don't appreciate her games.
>>
You fucked up. Let her move on with someone who isn't a piece of shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.