[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you could tell yourself 10 years ago anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 5

what would you tell them?
>>
shits fucked
>>
I would tell me to kill myself
>>
>>17917492

Don't get married.
>>
Don't get married.
>>
Talk to girls more
>>
Stop being a bitch and take all the chances you are given. Or you'll end up regretting not doing it later in life.
>>
Castrate yourself sooner when you first had the thought of doing so...You'll be in a low place in life in a few years..You don't need testosterone to fuel even more aggression and lead to problems

23yr old male here..
>>
It gets better.

Your mistakes? Nobody will care.

Your friends? The ones that matter will still be there.

The girl? You'll get over her.

You're gonna make it brah
>>
Go to the fucking gym, your dream depends on it
>>
I don't know. What good would advice from a failure be?
>>
>>17917492
Finish your bachlors, then go to graduates school.
>>
Dating is a waste of time, and so are women. Stay single the rest of your life.
And I sure plan on it.
>>
get your fucking shit together and get reliable birth controle.
stop stuffing your face.
exercise you lazy whore.
go back to school. quit the excuses.
go to therapy asap.
>>
Stop playing MMOs right now
Eat better and exercise
Force yourself to go out
Don't skip school trips
>>
It's over friend, it won't get better
>>
Drown yourself in the tub like you planned. It doesn't get better.
>>
Stay out of jail
>>
Pretty much what I spend all day telling you guys, but you're all in your first year of college so you already know everything.

Nobody is after you. The SJW aren't after you, the Jews aren't after you, women aren't actively out there looking to ruin your life. Literally nobody outside of your immediate social circle even gives a shit that you draw breath, and even then that's not guaranteed. So, lighten up a bit, guys. Stop wasting so much time and energy being angry at boogymen and scarecrows.
>>
SAVE YOUR MONEY AND IN TWO YEARS BUY AS MANY BITCOINS AS YOU CAN
>>
Get a trade, not a degree
Start lifting
Open up an RRSP, TFSA, and emergency fund
Don't bother with that idiot girl
You don't need to experiment with drugs and you don't need to smoke weed every day
Don't be so damn sensitive
Visit your parents more once you've left
Read more in your free time
Don't eat out so much
>>
Don't date a girl you don't find awesome just because you're afraid of women. Don't be afraid of women.
>>
Stop hanging out with the shitty punk kids. They're assholes and losers.
Learn how to drink, and don't drink so often. Blacking out is not fucking normal.
Work out.
>>
>>17918092
this.... totally underrated....
and I'm still telling myself this...
>>
Take care of your brother, you wont always have him. See if you can get him some help for his mental problems before you entirely loose him.

Take care of yourself and don't trap yourself by becoming unmotivated.

You're fine to be who you are. You don't need the approval of others and the people who bully you are insignificant to your life.

Work out more get into healthier habits.

Don't focus so much on trying to find someone who romantically is interested in you. You have time for that down the road when you are ready for it.

Find safe places outside of home to study.

Tell someone about the abuse at home.

Always stick with your best friend and stop hanging out with the girl that makes you feel like shit who ends up slandering your name. Notice the warning signs sooner. You're worth better friends like your best friend.

Things will be okay. Life has it's hardships and you wont always be prepared to deal with them, but there are resources out there for you. You just need to look.

Be healthy for yourself and maybe you have a chance at not ruining your relationship with your incredible ex boyfriend that just left you three days ago ten years in the future.
>>
You're going to meet two incredible girls when you go to high school here in a few years. You'll want both but, if you don't choose one, they will both leave.

Also, people are going to offer you weed and alcohol, take them up on it after doing some research. Social opportunities are so much easier to find
>>
She will never love you and you need to commit to one of the next two girls who actually do love you because they will be the last girls you will ever attract.
>>
Do not date Izzy, really motherfucker, you uni grades fell, work fell, friends fell, family fell everything's fucked and she ruined you mentally and it will take you ages to recover from what she did... also dont go on that cruise man you crash that night, loose your dream car and back peddle a whole year worth of therapy.

also you should have dated Kelly man, that could have been your family, like you always wanted..
>>
You will have one chance to hold a gun at the age of 13, shoot yourself in the head immediately
>>
Don't take that job, it will ruin the best years of your life. Don't worry about being judged by faggots, they were jealous of you. Don't smoke weed or cigarettes. Don't turn down amazing experiences, they will never come again. Don't move to be near him, he uses you and openly admits to wanting to destroy you.
>>
>>17917492
Don't smoke cigarettes except at parties

Workout. You don't have to play sports, just work out

Your parents get into massive shouting fights once every time or 2 weeks around the age of 13. Try to get them to stop ASAP. They take their anger out on you and won't stop until you break down crying the summer of 2012 just before senior year. Needless to say, you grow up to hate yourself more than anyone else

Don't join the military. Any hopes you had of getting better are shattered by Uncle Sam.

After high school, Kevin becomes a slimy, awful "friend". Tell him to fuck off once you get your own place

Start focusing all of your efforts on getting out of Nebraska. This shithole state and its people fucking sucks and no, Omaha is not better. IDGAF if it's college, work, or whatever, do what you can to leave this garbage place ASAP after high school

Go out more. You become a social retard later on since you've spent all your free time playing vidya

Don't fall for the Computer Science meme
>>
Don't jerk off so much
Do sports
Actually study math
Write more
Get your parents to stop giving you mess they're making things worse
>>
>>17917492
Keep doing what you are doing and don't let pressure from others get you to compromise your values.
>>
>>17917492
>Stop taking the drugs your parents are giving you.
>Study harder. Your GPA determines your status in society.
>>
>>17917958
Failure is a good teacher if you allow it to be.
>>
>>17918000
Trips confirm, relationships are balls
>>
Stay in contact with your friends, you'll be okay. Things will be hard for you, but you'll be okay because you're smart, you're kind, you're sweet, and you're loved. You're not even in high school, you don't need to grow up so much so soon, you're doing good.
>>
>>17917492
buy bitcoins.
>>
stop trying to be like everyone else. you're smarter than most of them.
save your money.
>>
Keep doing what you're doing, you'll be fine.
>>
>>17917492
This is the fucking turning point for your life, you JUST got out of what turns out to be the 6th and last year in school. Your potential ends up fucking squandered by your parents who insist on not enrolling you back into a proper school and think they can half-ass home schooling instead. A month from when it first starts and they order the books they give up and you live the rest of your life from age 13 to 19 just dicking around on the computer. That may sound fun and I know you didn't like the feeling of being stared at during public school but that shit was going to make you a functional human being.

In 2017 you're wasted potential, so in 2007 you need to get your parents to enroll you in a proper school again or force them to become involved in schooling you. Force them to teach you by state standards or have them place you in a real school.

also blacklist a website called "4chan", don't look it up, just blacklist it.
>>
>>17919234
hi fellow Lincolnite. love to you brother, it always gets better with hard work and discipline
>>
>>17917492
Don't get a boo job
>>
Just kill yourself and be done with it.
>>
>>17917520
>>17917542
Face with tears of joy dot emoji

>>17917850
Happy new tidings!

Mine:
Stop being boyfriend with women who don't want to have sex. Don't wait another four years before you break up. And don't let women take time away from your fucking gains. You could've been famous by now, you depressive, alcoholic asshole.
>>
>>17917492

>you end up pretty much doing exactly what you expected, congrats.
>>
Hey 15 year old me... Kill yourself now faggot its all downhill from here
>>
>>17920491
hey dude, im you at 35.... kill yourself now, its all downhill from here, you have no idea how great you have it.
>>
>>17917561
This and study. Maybe do a sport too.
>>
>>17920505
Hey 35 year old me... Wow ten years.... Why am i still here you fucking faggot?
>>
Don't over complicate your first relationship. It'll force her to leave you. She loves you the way you are.
>>
>Go to votech
>Learn to shoot
>make enough money to buy land
>Build a bomb shelter
>Keep it stocked
>>
>>17917492
No matter what people tell you, what is expected of you. Don't do it unless it brings you happiness. The most important thing is to be happy.
>>
>>17917492
Don't date M

Talk to your dad, your mom is a liar

Stay in sports, stay in honors classes

Stop trying to be cool, you never were and it won't matter at the end of high school.
>>
>>17919272
Don't wait for things to get better, because they won't. I already knew that. I still know it. Advice wouldn't change anything.
>>
please kill yourself
>>
>>17918092
fucking this
>>
I learned from my mistakes, I'm the man I am now because of them. Why would I tell younger me to skip my mistakes? How could he learn?
You'll get laughs, you'll get pain. It'll be okay.
>>
File: 1459717078824.jpg (27KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1459717078824.jpg
27KB, 315x315px
don't major in a liberal arts field
>>
Stop orbiting around her, she likes someone else. Cry it out and get more exercise. Pay more attention at class and forget about her. keep on doing exercise as the other girls already finds you cute when spring comes. Talk dad out of this stupid idea with moving us into this country There's nothing for us here. Also stop smoking weed, it's not okay for you.

P.S. Spend more time with mom. She needs us.
>>
>>17922787
Also don't fuck the other girl. She's filthy.
>>
>>17922740
kek
>>
>>17917492
"act like a man faggot"
>>
Spend as much time as possible with your best fiend
>>
>>17917492
start doing math olympiads
>>
>>17917492
Dont date her.
>>
Your mother lies

Hannah isn't right for you

Katie will break your heart in more ways then you can imagine

Things will get to a point where you no longer want to live.

Keep living. It will get better.
>>
>>17917492
Stay out of trouble lol mistakes are meant to be made friends. We've all grown
>>
Finish the school you just started. Completely, thesis included.
Don't play so much online games. The one you'll start playing soon is not that bad, but the one you'll get into next is not. Stay away from it.
Choose one of your two hobbies and pursue it instead of making it a rare activity "when I feel like it".
>>
>>17917492
stop thinking with your dick, start working towards what you know in your heart will be your career. you will make it either way, but if you listen to me now, you will make it sooner and maybe not find yourself with no suitable mating options
>>
>>17917492
Pay more attention to your mother.
You are fucking beautiful, stop whining and start taking care of your appearence.
Stop being a smug bitch and actually start to study.
Learn piano and a foreign language.
>>
>>17917492
Dude if you're going to keep stealing shit from the store to sell and pay rent, don't fucking go straight home with all the shit that one time you're feeling lazy.
>>
>>17917492
Do what you need to so that you can go to uni. Hit the gym at 16. Get out of home asap. Don't bother dreaming about the army.
>>
>>17917492
Kill yourself before its too late.
life still sucks
>>
>>17917492
Be a man, not a dog.
>>
Don't go to college.
Just join the army after high school.
It's not worth the wait.
>>
File: 1478612634632.jpg (30KB, 543x533px) Image search: [Google]
1478612634632.jpg
30KB, 543x533px
Get off gaia online
>>
start training to become a ufc fighter
>>
>>17919234
>Don't fall for the Computer Science meme
W-what meme should I fall for then?
>>
That girl you are with now is way way way way better then you will ever meet for at least the next 10 years of your life. Take it! Pretty much all of your accomplishments will turn into failures. Massive ones at that. Your pride will decay into regret. You will spend so many nights alone and left to lament.
Well, you remember 14 year old you who tried to kill himself. He was right all along. Hey this kind of sounds like a song.
>>
>>17925132
hmmmmmmm
>>
Don't be a little bastard because you have to spend time with grandpa, his time is coming to an end.

Same with his cute little doggo, don't be such a mean brat.
>>
>Don't let parents pressure you into university
>Go to trade school instead
>Don't drink
>>
Don't marry him!
>>
As weired as it sounds

>You are doing fine, shit falls in to place just keep going.
>>
Dad is going to become unbearable soon. I know most people are idiots, but you need them to help fill your world with other things.

There are challenges ahead which are probably best you can't comprehend. Whatever you do, have fun. Always have fun.
>>
Enjoy college and then buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride from there.
>>
>>17917492
When you change your pants for the 3rd time, don't turn her down. Don't ask, just keep it in mind like you life depends on it, it kinda does.
>>
Start playing badminton, you will probably one of the top players
>>
>>17917492
Don't fucking go in a long-term relationship with a girl.
>>
Smile and thumbs up. I'm content.
>>
ignore society and women completely.
>>
never trust a ho. and i don't just mean women.
>>
Don't forget to give the case to Dr. Fred or all of this will happen agai...
>>
>>17917492
Nothing changes.
>>
>>17918863
underrated
>>
>>17925281
Tradecraft.

Jk. But seriously, getting a trade is a nice meme to fall for.

But for something that's not a meme: work in the tech industry. A+ cert is enough to live off of, if you live in the right place. It's fine to be replaceable if you can replace others as well.

Be a cog for 8 hours, then spend the other 16 on yourself. Fall into misanthropy for best results.
>>
>>17917492
Start your business now, so you don't have to settle for a 230k home... Seriously if i did our savings would have gotten us the 500k home we wanted but missed the down payment amount :(
>>
lol elena a hoeeee bro not worth it, pull some funny shit though, its sooooo funny.
>>
>>17927772
"….. And you will become a level 50 wizard". ?
>>
Get out of town. Go anywhere, but get the fuck out of town. You might fail, but so what? A least you wont fail in that one horse shit hole you grew up in. Better to be the guy who just disappeared than the 30 year old minimum wage loser at the grocery store.
>>
>>17917508
Same tbqh, it doesn't get any better. In fact, it gets worse
>>
Use a condom
>>
>>17917492
be nicer to the love of my life and dont do drugs
>>
Make sure to go all the way with L or you will regret it forever, no shitting you it will mess you up big time. You need that conclusion.
Take your piano lessons more seriously.
Also don't start browsing 4chan ... I don't think I can keep you from that though. You curious little fucker.
>>
>>17917845
What did you do, anon?
>>
>>17917492
Don't waste time, save up, work regularly at least something part time
>>
>>17917492
go and save here from rape :(
>>
Work on your career. Fuck everything else, I spent so much time doing things I don't even enjoy or care about anymore.
>>
Manage your money, understand that you're a jack of all trades so invest lightly in hobbies because you may give them up. Get receipts from all your purchases of the month and see where you're spending money. Fix it by being conscious of where your money is going.

Be conscious of you changing from stress, you'll become more irritable and you need to dedicate time to relaxing by yourself in a productive manner. Just ask yourself "how heart broken would you be if you broke up with her?" If you aren't moved realize that you're in a state of denile and stress. Deal with it as soon as possible.

Take more pictures and videos.
>>
>>17929304
Who is here?
>>
Stop being a little shit in school because you think you and your friends are cool. Spend less time on games, going out and the internet and actually study.
Once you've finished school please don't pick a creative subject for college and university
>>
>>17922740
This and probably something about avoiding certain people.
>>
Quit highschool and start a business.
Here's the thing. Everybody forgets over 90% of everything they learned in their 12 years of school. Remember when you're in class in 9th grade feeling as though what you were learning was totally pointless and irrelevant to your life? Well unless you were going for a science or math degree, you were right. You didn't need to learn it. It was fucking pointless.

And college sucks because when you graduate highschool you have absolutely no idea what you want to do for a career. Isn't it fucking stupid that people say "Oh it's natural to switch your major 5 times in college" Or "Oh it's natural to keep changing careers over the course of your life"

No that isn't FUCKING normal. It is a red flag indication of how fucking godawful our country is at helping people figure out what the fuck they want to do for the rest of their lives. Here's what you fucking do. You make a business centered on working with clients to find their PERFECT career for them. And you will make billions because you will be making the country way more effective by putting all the people into the right place in the workforce. And a service that valuable will get paid highly.

And if you ever have additional time after you're successful with that, go try and get funding to figure out a way better way to send people through their first 12 years of school. School does not have to be unfun. School does not have to be boring. School does not have to suck the fucking life out of you. Fuck how school is now. It could be easily replaced if we even had 100 decently talented people critiquing and coming up with better ideas in a few weeks.
>>
>>17929857
LOL, you would fuck yourself even harder if you told your past self that you retard.
>>
1. Take a health break: DON'T let your parents pressure you into taking a loan for university when you are still recovering from EYE SURGERY - if they do go through with the promise of kicking you onto the street, pack your stuff and go - it's easier for teens to get housing then older women anyways, provided that there are no addiction issues.

2. DON'T Go to University of Toronto - there is no point unless you are going to use the research facility, they take pride in milking money from firsties that they know they are going to funk, their resource-to-student ratio is horrible.

3. In fact, Stay In School for another year and use the school's work-co-op program to earn money and experience, and figure out what you should go to college for before you throw in the money.

4. Out of town college. Guelph. Of course, I didn't even applied to Guelph, I should have. I could have gone to Queens because I did get accepted there, it can't be worse than U of T.

5. Ditch the chess club, it's fun but it's literally the worse thing that you can put on a resume, choir is better, yearbook is better, student council is better. Don't be there morning lunch and after school...

6. Don't get pregnant but do be less of a shut-in and experiment with dating, there were plenty of guys that was boring and safe, but would have made you less of a shut-in if you have gone on more than a SINGLE date.
>>
>>17929957
7. Go behind your parent's back and switch to a less conservative doctor so you can get on the hormone pill to regulate (and even skip!) your period sooner! It is NOT fucking normal to bleed through an overnight pad in an hour or to pass out on the first day and it is stupid and ignorant to not let a girl go on the pill because they think it encourage pre-marital sex - I've been on it for years and I'm not getting laid, just enjoying a pain-free mess-free life where I am not bursting into tears at work every single month.

8. Stay in the closet and keep your mouth shut about bisexuality and feminism till you are financially independent and secured.
>>
>>17929976
Fuck you, I don't like you
>>
It's all downhill from here. Just end yourself now and save yourself the hassle.
>>
Stop dwelling on the past
>>
>>17917492
Hi 10 years ago me. 3rd grade is too easy for you. Ask dad to buy you a calculus book. Maybe once you're 12 you could probably be in the college. Also forget about astronomy. You'll see that physics is way better, with it you can know everything about the universe since the Big Bang to black holes, from classical mechanics to quantum physics. One more thing, don't hide your political opinions even if the rest of the normies call you racist.
>>
>>17930219
Why you coming at me homie, with so much acrimony?
>>
>>17917850
this
>>
it doesnt get better

kill yourself now
>>
>>17931022
Rather than later? I'll take my chances
>>
>>17917492
concentrate only on improving yourself, forget the others no matter how hard it might be
>>
>>17917492
Major in something useful.
>>
>>17917492
Make more friends before you end up lonely with a lack of motivation to do anything except dying
>>
>>17917492
Don't immediately get stuck in an eight year long relationship with the first girl that hated herself enough to fuck you.

Do not go to film school.

Don't take your body for granted, stay jacked, you will hate being fat.

Start smoking weed earlier, it works better for you than booze does.

Buy bitcoin
>>
GET A FUCKING DEGREE
GO TO THE FUCKING GYM
SAVE SOME FUCKING MONEY
MOVE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING PARENTS HOUSE ASAP
QUIT FUCKING 4CHAN AND NEVER RETURN
>>
>>17932369
welcome back
>>
>>17917492
Play the fuckin' guitar you faggot.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.