[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if I have a sexual fetish that only arises when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2694.jpg (99KB, 550x837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2694.jpg
99KB, 550x837px
What do I do if I have a sexual fetish that only arises when I take my medication? It's speed
>>
>>17917443

Indulge? Unless the fetish in question is illegal.

Nothing wrong with indulging in fetishes anon. You like what you like. If you happen to like a certain thing on speed and want to do that thing, then why not? What's stopping you?
>>
>>17917466
But it's the only thing I'm attracted to unless I stop my medicine then i slowly start to recover. And I feel a lot of shame doing it and literally do it 2-3 times back to back.
>>
>>17917443

I seriously doubt it's the only thing you're attracted to. Perhaps you don't fully know what all you're attracted to yet? Tastes also change.

Why do you feel shame? What exactly is your fetish?
>>
>>17917506
Not only that but it makes me need to masturbate impulsively and it's messing with my mind and body
>>
>>17917562

Well man, perhaps you should just quit the speed if it's really concerning to you.

Fucking and speed go hand in hand. If you can't handle what the speed is doing to you, then maybe just stop? Find another vice. Sober up and figure out what else turns you on.

I really dunno what else to tell you.
>>
>>17917581
Alright man I'm trying but it sucks I get prescribed it I guess I could cancel the prescription but I use to it to study too. It's been almost 3 months without doing it and I felt great but it's really addicting.

Any suggestions on quitting? I tried smoking weed to take my mind off it and ended up just smoking a shit ton of weed and couldn't stop.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.