[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
490KB, 449x401px
Hey anons, just turned 20 and found a girl I really like, and definitely going to stick around a while. I really want to make her have an amazing screaming orgasm but I don't really know how. I've fucked women before but it was more about me getting my rocks off then them. This time I care more about her pleasure than mine.

So please share with me some tips and knowledge I can use on her, especially femanons chime in here. (if there are any)
>>
>>17917409
Also we've fucked once so far, and it just want that satisfying for her I think. She could've just been nervous because we were racing the clock but idk, I think I can do better.
>>
>>17917409

Every woman is different. You're just gonna have to have lots of sex to eventually know what ultimately gives her that "amazing screaming orgasm".

Who knows though, you may luck out and give her that on the first try.

Like I said, different for every woman. How attracted they are to you and how they're feeling in the moment also come into play.
>>
>>17917432
100% horseshit anon. Google "g spot" most women have them. Stick a finger in palm up and make a come hither motion.

If she's one of the exceptions, google clitoris. All women have em. Suck on that, flick it while you're inside her, etc. She may need to build up to it though, that shit is sensative.

All women are different, but anatomy is more or less the same.
>>
>>17917459

You're a fucking idiot. Yes women have gspots and clitorises, but obviously stimulating one woman one way in those areas and making her orgasm wont work the same for other women.

Go to bed kiddo.
>>
>>17917409
Make sure you put your dick ALL the way in (unless you;re teasing, building up to something). Bury that shit deep!
When I was having sex for like the second time the hooker said, "go all the way with your dick"
>>
>>17917669
Did the hooker imply u had a small Dick? Wtf
>>
>>17917669
Can confirm that deep sex is best sex.

Also OP, the mood you set is just as important as hitting all the right spots in the physical sense. Whisper to her maybe? I find my man's voice to be very sexy and I come a lot quicker if he saying sexy stuff to me.
>>
>>17917708
Well to me its not just about having a dick deep in you, its feeling the rest of his pelvis and thighs press against yours... and that moment of passion when you know his entire dick is in you.

If a dick is too big to fit all the way, you can't really accomplish either of those feelings.
>>
>>17917708
Nahh, I wasn't going to the balls with my dick. Shallow pumps, but I didnt even realise I was doing it. I told her it was only my second time, so she gave me advice
>>
>>17917409
>>17917669
Also, >>17917725
Yeah, make sure you grind that pelvis when you get your dick in deep. Really rub that clit with your pelvis
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.