[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 21

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
reminder not to do the following
>Girls or guys:.....
>everyone/all
>>
Girls: I'm in a weird situation. I guess my relationship is open now and my gf wants me to casually fuck other women (but not date/catch feelings) but I'm not sure exactly how that can work, dating is all that makes sense to me to get to sex. There are a few girls interested in me that don't know I have a gf and I could easily date them but obviously not easily just have casual sex with no dating. What do I do?
>>
Girls, I just recently broke up with my gf but we live together and are under a lease. She says she's okay and seems like she's moving on - she's out almost every night, but she still wants to kiss and cuddle occasionally and always says how much she misses me and seeks me for comfort.

She obviously still has feelings for me and I her, but I don't feel like this is a healthy way for us to move on. Do I give in and give her what she wants or should I establish a boundary? Is she really moving on or is she just saying that? Is this normal behavior?

Never broke up with partner before.
>>
>both of us are 20
>she lives at home with parents, brother, and sister
>be sitting on the couch at her house
>we're watching some stupid shit on Netflix
>got my arm around her, she's cuddled against my chest, her arm across my waist
>suddenly she just sits up and looks at me
>"are you feeling ok? Is there anything... like, how can I serve you?"
>caught way the fuck off guard
>"I mean... I'm kinda thirsty. You could get me a drink"
>"Oh... alright, what do you want?"
>tell her, she gets it
>cuddle some more
>give her a kiss and leave

She wanted to fuck didn't she? This happened around midnight and we were the only ones in the house who were awake
>>
>>17917286
More likely is she was just asking if you wanted something like a snack or a drink.
>>
Are using filters on your photo for fb as a male lame?
>>
>>17917493
it depends on how severe the filter is
>>
>>17917496
I've never used filters before but my gf added them to one of my photos and wants me to upload it. Not sure if its severe or not but it makes the photo more 'warm' and very slightly grainy
>>
>>17917532
nothing wrong with that then, go for it. its a little lame i guess but so is facebook anyway so nobody can really judge.
>>
>>17917220
Don't be in an open relationship. It's only going to cause issues.
>>
>>17917551
Well it's one sided open... She's not sexual at all and she believes my needs aren't being met, which I guess they aren't, and wants me to be happy in that way. She's a little afraid her sexual disinterest could cause a problem and thinks me getting it elsewhere will help.

Honestly just when I thought I had a normal relationship, things just suddenly turn weird.
>>
>>17917560

I know a married couple like this. The guy can't satisfy his woman the way she needs to be satisfied so he just lets her fuck other dudes. Maybe it gets him off? Idk. They've been married for years though so it's been working for them.

Just do what you want man. If you're not comfortable with a semi open relationship then tell her that. Otherwise, go for it.
>>
>>17917560
Why don't you get her to go to therapy?

You can always go out and look for hookups.
>>
>>17917565
I asked her if it was maybe some kink she had but she's flat out said it's because she wants me to be happy and not feel like I'm missing something.

>>17917568
She has been in therapy but really hates it, she's had quite a few condescending and judgemental psychiatrists.

I also have no idea how to find casual hook ups. Like I said, the only way I've ever known is by dating and such. I have one or two potentials but they're very much interested in me romantically more than anything.
>>
File: Plank.jpg (37KB, 526x777px) Image search: [Google]
Plank.jpg
37KB, 526x777px
>>17917247
>being this much of a numale cuck
>having to as this

lol? the writting was on the wall you neaderthal.
protip: she left you because she realized that scissoring and 69ing all day is boring.
basically you need to fuck off and understand that you are the epitome of a bigot and im actually going to post all your info on reddit after i dox you
west up, east down, parties all day
>
>>
>>17917586

??

Did you even read what I posted? I broke up with her yet she's still being clingy.
>>
>>17917247
Set up a boundary for sure. It's not healthy.
>>
Girls:

As a 3/10 guy should I just hang myself?

I'm 23 years old, ugly, balding, bad teeth, no jaw...the whole unattractive package really.

I've never had any interest from girls and I've never had any attempts of my own succeed in any way. Getting ignored online is probably the softest rejection I get. I've been laughed at, girls' faces have twisted into looks of deep disgust as they fire off a flurry of insults because I thought they were approachable for me.
>>
>>17917774
>As a 3/10 guy should I just hang myself?
Why does it matter what we think, are you doing it for us or for yourself?
>>
>>17917779

I'm just asking if you think it's pointless to carry on living a life of abject loneliness and involuntary celibacy
>>
>>17917783
I wouldn't know, I can't relate and it's up to you to decide. Personally I think there's more to life than that, but for you, what matters is what you think
>>
Guys. What percentage of you do you actually think take 'The Red Pill' seriously?
>>
>>17917789

Most guys (who know of it) won't subscribe fully but will probably at some point or another realise the value of what's said there, although most of the good advice isn't unique to TRP.

1) Attractiveness matters a lot. You need to look after your skin & teeth, eat healthy, go the gym a lot, groom and dress well.

2) The concept of "abundance"/self-worth - don't get too attached to one girl, she'll sense the desperation and in any case it might not work out and you don't want it to hurt you emotionally. Have interests/hobbies to fill your time so you aren't a guy that's just always available to talk, girls will notice and realise you're a loser. Don't give them too much attention with texts etc.

I think ultimately though more and more guys are going to have to turn to manipulative modes of thinking as women's standards continue to skyrocket. Already below 7/10 guys have to be abnormally charismatic/high status to have any real success beyond the occasional 5/10 girl displaying interest.
>>
>>17917789
Like a lot of other guys, I have no idea what it is. It's some website full of shit about opening your eyes and women right?
>>
>>17917799
That's a little unfair though. I'm not a 5/10 (most say I'm about 7/10, 8 or 9 with makeup), but I don't find looks to be super important; what is is the ability to hold a conversation, having similar goals and values and philosophies, respect, kindness, being 'interesting' to me. Looks are down the list of priorities for me, personally.
>>
>>17917789
you women are cute and gullible. I don't have a reason to take the red pill. One thing I hate a person, men or women, is breaking my trust or getting played on or being used as a tool.
>>
>>17917812

I guarantee by some strange coincidence all the guys you think "hold great conversation/have a great personality" are conventionally physically attractive.

"Similar philosophy/goals/ambition" just thinly veiled code for "rich/soon to be rich"
>>
>>17917823
Uh, no actually. I've turned down definitely conventionally attractive men because they bored me intellectually.

I've also dated not so attractive men who were well read and the like.

>thinly veiled code for "rich/soon to be rich"
I have a good job and make enough per year. Oddly enough, the things that men seem to think women want (expensive clothing, makeup, jewellery etc.) aren't actually important.

I make my own clothing, wear minimal makeup and don't like jewellery. My single biggest expense is buying books and films, which I finance myself.
>>
>>17917831

So would you date a 5'2 bald fat ugly man with no job as long as he had a good personality?
>>
>>17917836
Well, part of the whole 'same goals' thing for me personally means he'd need to have some kind of job, but it could be as a highpowered lawyer who earns 100k a year or working in a bookstore. I don't like laziness.

5'2 and bald, yes. Fat, no, because it also implies loneliness.
>>
Halp! Im an Indian that thinks my own jokes is funny as fuck and every year at work I spike my coworkers with laxatives, running out of jokes what do.
>>
>>17917840

This is some psychological trauma levels of delusion unless you're short, ugly and obese
>>
>>17917846
I don't care about money in a spouse. Provided the guy was someone -I- found attractive, I wouldn't care.
>>
>>17917846
And no, I'm none of those things. I just value some things over others.
>>
File: elliotdealt.gif (1MB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
elliotdealt.gif
1MB, 250x213px
do the following matter:
-long hands/arms
-12 size men shoes
-being 6 feet tall
>>
>>17917862
Height, yes. Everything else, no.
>>
>>17917863
t. /fit/
>>
How do I get an average looking nerdy gf?

t. 5/10 guy
>>
>>17917789
no clue what it is.
>>
My boyfriend is really distant during my pregnancy. We live together but he's not being emotionally receptive about anything. He's like a robot.
What's the male perspective on this?
>>
>>17917922
Have you been overtly emotional and moody lately? Whenever my gf is like that I just kind of shut down mentally.
>>
>>17917926
Yeah I have actually.
I'm taking a 5 day vacation at my cousins so we are having space but he's ignoring my texts when he usually texts me constantly. I told him that my cousin was being really mean to me and he didn't seem to show any empathy.
Should I just leave him alone until he comes to me?
>>
>>17917930
Don't just cut contact, just talk about other things that aren't negative. Text him about a show you're enjoying, an activity you're doing, funny stuff etc. Just being honest, I just phase out when I get a lot of negative texts and such. It's not that I don't care or anything but when every conversation turns into a drag, I end up not wanting to attempt conversation for a while.
>>
>>17917789

I think masculinity is healthy and positive, none of the rest.
>>
whats an 'acceptable' number of likes on a facebook profile photo to show that you have friends?
>>
My bf is 20 and still asks his parents permission for things like coming to visit me. He never spends the night because according to him his mom is ultra religious and would freak out. He asks permission for when I come over too but that makes more sense since he lives with them. He even asked for their permission to give me his adress, and has to ask every time I want to send him something.

On one hand I think it's really sweet that he respects his parents enough to do that but on the other hand I find this really odd. Is this really something that should be setting off red flags for me? I never had a good family relationship so I dont know if this kind of thing should be normal or not.
>>
>>17917968
depends on how many friends you have but generally like +-50
>>
>>17918020
You should date a man not a boy.
>>
>>17917862
just be taller and have bigger feet than her
>>
>>17918026
Tfw 7
>>
Girls and guys

I'm depressed. So, I actually get a ton of opprotunities for sex. But I never ever take them. I've had 3 opprotunities in the past 2 weeks with 3 different women. But I didn't take it. Why? Because I'm not attracted to any of them. I've just come to notice that over the years all the women you are really attracted to me are not my type at all. It's depressing..I'm 25, and there was only 1 girl that I actually really really liked that liked me. But all the other girls I don't like. Which is bringing down my self esteem because they say "you attract people like yourself".. it really fucking hurts Tbh...

I've made so many positive changes in my life, got fit, got on a good path for a good future. But I still attract these same girls, and I hate it.. I haven't had sex in 3.5 years because I don't want to do it with them
>>
So a girl I've been dating for 1.5 months got upset with me for having gone on 3 dates with another girl around the same time.

Initially she said it wasn't a big deal and she never assumed I'd be exclusive to her but I notice her texts have been shorter, or less friendly saying things like "oh ok" or "it's fine". There are hope spots like where she wanted to see the outfit I was going to wear at a wedding she invited me to, commenting she like the tie, and sending an unsolicited pictures of some shiny shoes she saw. But otherwise something is clearly off (like not laughing at my jokes).

How should I approach this? Some people say give her space and others have mentioned don't bring up the issue again. Like, is a "Good morning" text too much? Should I apologize? I need your feminine wisdom. (or guys too if you've been through this)
>>
How do we know you women won't falsely accuse a man as a rapist?
>>
>>17918227
find a hirl that is ok with being sexual, even slutty. most girls do this because they fear for their reputation. sluts have no reputation to lose, so they don't care
>>
>>17918227
Try your best not to get intimate with crazy bitches
>>
>>17918227
How do we know you men won't rape a woman?
>>
File: IMG_1573.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1573.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>17918221
you fucked up. depending on how badly she wants you and how low her selfworth is, she might let you get away with it.
i would cut contact with an idiot like that because it implies "i'm still looking if i can find something better than you".
>>
>>17918239

Because the odds of a man actually raping a woman is WAY lower than the odds of her filing a false report
>>
>>17918243
Probably. Just didn't think she'd fall for me this hard after 6 dates. Thanks for your honesty. It hurts but that's what I've learned the past few days.
>>
>>17918253
see, i have never come across a girl that goes on dates with several guys at the same time. it seems very rude. like "you are just one out of many"/"i ask everything that moves out in hopes to get my dick wet", when what she wants to feel is "he really likes me and wants to get to know me. ME, and not just any girl for the sake of it".
i know guys do this. but you should do everything you can to never let a girl find out you had a plan b. and c. and so on...
>>
>>17918148
instead of waiting around for girls you don't want, go work for the girls you do want
>>
>>17918252
That's absolutely false.
1 out of 6 women has been a victim of rape or attempted rape. Around 14% of all women.
Statistics say that around 6% of rape accusations are false, so how many men will experience it? Maybe 0.5%-1%?

It's MUCH more likely to be raped as a woman than to be falsely accused of rape as a man.
>>
>>17918301

I have no idea how to do that
>>
>>17918308
when you include the whole myriad of things that count as rape now (consensual sex that the female regrets later, getting fucked by current partner while drunk, inappropriate touching, lying and saying you love a girl so she puts out) that 14% gets a lot smaller.
>>
Fellow guys (and I guess girls)
how do you get over your ex and accept they have moved on?

I've found out my ex has a boyfriend and it's very much serious. I still think about her morning noon and night. I even wake up in the middle of the night with a mild panic attack thinking of them together.

I've recently got back in touch with her, but I literally cannot get her off my mind. I'm trying to find someone else but to put it in perspective, she's only the 2nd girl i've seriously dated over any amount of time, so finding someone else literally takes months/years.
>>
>>17918480
>I've recently got back in touch with her
probably shouldn't have desu
>>
>>17918239
>How do we know you men won't rape a woman?

Give me a real reason to rape anyone at all.

I can't do it, I just fucking can't, and this isn't because of Chivalry reasons either.

Hell, I'd rather set myself on fire and die from the fire itself than rape any one even if I was guaranteed to not get caught, given a billion dollars to do it, I'd still die by fire instead.
>>
>>17918492
Yeah I know but it was killing me not talking to her. We are on good terms, don't get me wrong we're not aggressive, and the reason she split with me was fair.
>>
>>17918480

It's been 3 years and I still haven't "moved on". I accept that it's over, and I don't have any hopes of getting back together. But I have absolutely 0 interest in meeting new women. 0 interest in sex. 0 interest in anything involving girls
>>
>>17918480
You need to take care of yourself. Practice showering, washing your face, eating well, working out, doing laundry, cleaning your space, learning a new hobby, seeing your friends, calling your mom, walking outside, etc

Live.
>>
>>17918534
This is a flimsy excuse, and you know it.
>>
>>17918480
try and find a new hobby or activity that takes you outside of your routine.
>>
>>17918474
>(consensual sex that the female regrets later
>this counts as rape

This is a joke, right?

Please tell me that hasn't actually happened in this universe.
>>
>>17918561
Not that anon, but that's how those bogus "studies" come up with the "1 in 6/5/4" rape stats you hear from everyone and their mother now.
>>
>>17918561
>https://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/landmark-case-shines-light-on-real-campus-rape-epidemic-equating-regret-with-rape/

and keep in mind that anons 14% is probably from some survey based on the respondents opinion of weather they were raped or not.
>>
>>17917968
I disagree with the +/- 50. I looked through a bunch of my friends the other day for another anon, and the typical number was around 10-15 likes. The only ones who got 30+ likes on a profile picture either had a really eye catching picture, a pet, a hot girl, or had over 1000 friends.
>>
>>17918474
>>17918561
>>17918562
>>17918568
Wow. So much freedom right there.
>>
girls...

>had something going on with a girl for half a year
>she went back to her ex
>texts me on and off throughout a year how much she misses xyz with me
>established together that she's trying hard to keep up her relationship because she wants to prove something to her
>is influenced by how her family handled relationships i.e. grandparents married in young years, parents married in young years
>she thinks she's giving up if she'd break up with her guy
>he's immature, inexperienced, she's his first girl and he rages at her when she tells him the truth, thus she has to apologize everyt ime
>talked about all of that
>she tells me to leave her alone

now what the hell is going on with this girl besides being awfully naive?
i'm not texting her anymore leaving her alone
>>
>>17917968
Depends on how many friends you have, how active you are on facebook and how good looking you are.
In general, around 10% of your friends is respectable.
>>
>>17918274
I get how you get that "he ask everything that moves out" but really, why can't we go out and meet multiple people simultaneously?
girls are very flaky and you can't expect for men who want to be active to go exclusive straight out after a few dates...

I find it funny how women, even after a small fling or crush will zone out any other possibilities at potential partner....
but then again it makes sense as the feminine side likes to focus on one partner, while masculine people are able to care for multiple other partners
>>
>>17918665
bump
>>
Best way to fuck a random girl with minimum effort?
>>
>>17918821
be the right guy and find the right girl.
or roofies
>>
>>17918665
She is broken and sad. You can't fix her. You can't show her the error of her ways. This is her life. She might improve, but she'll always have this as her foundation. You dodged a bullet.
>>
>>17918821
Tinder sluts.
>>
File: coolstorybro.jpg (140KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
coolstorybro.jpg
140KB, 1000x750px
went out yesterday to an alternative GLS club
I'm actually pretty attractive guy, and doesn't take long that I part in and start talking to a group of friends, in the group are a some hetero girls and some gays

for some reason the girls really keep hitting me up to kiss their guy friends, some pecks are made between the group

one of the younger girls (only the older ones were pushing me to the guys) looks like pic related and is incredibly cute, she really kept looking at me throughout the night, and I thought something could happen
so maybe I didn't make a right move (or perhaps I did but was too drunk), either way thing got awfully chaotic at some point in the night

I make a deal with the guy friend that wanted me, that I do give him a heck of a kiss if he got the girl to kiss me too, he tried off.... but eventually the girls went missing and I ended up kissing just the guy

how gay am I?
>>
>>17918842
and actually to complement....
seems like all of them are in a big group, and we're all on vacation in a summer city

might be cool to get on and meet them later, but do I jumble the gays wanting me to hook up with the girl instead
>>
>>17918828
i helped her look at what she's doing to her, with her
yes i can't help her that's something she has to do out of her own will
guess i should really just leave her be
>>
File: 1481776435560.jpg (48KB, 480x675px) Image search: [Google]
1481776435560.jpg
48KB, 480x675px
>>17917171
Is there anyway to tell if a girl is single or not without actually asking her or snooping her facebook?
>>
>>17918868
yeah... hack her
but honestly, I'd just ask her anyway, and it even might be point that you're interested in her
>>
Guys, how would you feel about a girl with a queefing fetish? I want to queef into my SOs mouth but idk how to bring this up?
>>
>>17919011
I wouldn't want to indulge you, but i wouldn't think less of you for wanting to. Ask him about any kinks and see if you can get the convo moving in that direction. Me and my GF peed on each other during a shower after such a convo.
>>
>>17919011
how the hell do you queef on purpose?? You mean with your pussy???
>>
How do i kiss, 21 never done it. What do girls enjoy and what should i be enjoying.

Also reconnected with an old friend during my internship after a year since we've moved back to the same city. Go out a couple of times. Are these dates? If a guy you knew previously, asks you to dinner a couple of times over the course of 2 months, would you consider those to be dates?
>>
>>17919058
yes go with the flow
>>
>>17919050
Yes
>>
>>17919058
I hope you split the bill you faggot
>>
>>17919011
As long as don't mean to do it after sex, I'd go for it.
>>
>>17919064
b-but... how??? you simply queef without inserting anything there at all???

I'm just legitimaly curious. Just to answer your question, it would be indifferent for me, a bit odd at most. I'd probably let my gf do it if it turned her on, but it wouldn't please nor displease me
>>
>>17919066
Of course I did.
>>
Why are girls so flakey and stupid?
>>
>>17919162
Because you're inferior. You think they flake on Chad? Of course not
>>
>>17919162
Because you're a brony
>>
Men with small penises = Better at sex?
>>
>>17919225
You wish
>>
>>17917171
I started dating a girl I think is very hot recently, how much should I be complimenting her? I feel like I could be going overboard with the amount I compliment her... Can this alienate girls?

It should be noted that she has liked me for 3 years and finds me very attractive. Thanks.
>>
>>17919235
>You wish

I wish
>>
>>17919058
If she wants to kiss you, you'll be able to tell. I don't really know how to describe it, but once a girl decides she wants to kiss you, you will know.

Telltale signs are leaning in or looking at your lips. Good luck.
>>
>>17918252
Do you have any statistics to back that up?
>>
File: IMG_2908.jpg (66KB, 700x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2908.jpg
66KB, 700x717px
>Have massive crush on girl I met at a party at Uni
>We happen to literally have all the same friends (all girls)
>Tells me I'm the coolest person she's met (No idea why)
>Don't hang out with her until finals week where I make an excuse to "study"
>Bring everyone food cause I figure I might as well make myself useful
>End up getting really friendly, Tickling, Playfights etc. that gay shit
>Last day of finals week before break she visits me before I leave tells me I'm wonderful and gives me a hug to say bye.
>Try to stay in contact over break, but I mostly just get my snaps read with hardly any replies
>Ask her today if she wants to get Sushi together when we're back
>Actually get a reply and it's an excited "YES"

Ladies What does this even mean? Should I go for asking her out on Valentine's day? Does she even like me the way I like her? Why does she hardly ever reply if she does?

tl:dr
>What did they mean by this?
>>
>>17919225
hahahahahahah
>>
>>17919270
None of that sounds like she's interested in dating you.
>>
>>17919266
Women are known to be full of shit and liars
>>
>>17919270
Considering she's said yes to a "date" you should confirm with her that she thinks it's a date. Sounds like she just wants to be friends though.

Considering you have all female friends she might think you're gay, too.
>>
>>17919288
Ok I mean. I guess.
>>17919292
It's pretty plausible I could be mistaken for gay lol. My roommates are all gay, and I dress like I worry about how I look. Pretty sure she knows I like her though. From the telling her she has Beautiful eyes, Giving her flowers, To an embarassing picture of me with that dumb "in love" look being posted in our groupchat. I think she might know. I'm pretty clueless though.
>>
>>17919312
Mate just try and confirm that you're going on a date with her when you grab sushi. If she says it's just a friend thing just cut your losses.
>>
>>17919290
So, no. Right, so your argument is invalid. You just hate women.
>>
>ladies
Approx. what percent of your lady friends are virgins?

>gentlemen
My best mate knew I liked this girl I met but I stopped investing too much time when I found out she had a bf. Then he started talking to her and they vibed really well. Normally don't give a shit but he's dating her sister and the whole reason she was there was so that he could wingman me. Was this a dick move or did he have dibs when I backed off?

>everyone
Do you sit or stand to wipe after shitting?
>>
>>17919335
>Approx. what percent of your lady friends are virgins?

About 70%.
>>
>>17919321
Good advice, but the snap was "any of you wanna get sushi when we get back on campus?". I'd have to actually ask her on a date first lol.
>>
Females; if I know you through a mutual friend or work or some situation that places us as just friends, is it okay for me to ask you if you have any single friends and to set me up on a date with them? And if thats normal whats the best way to ask?
>>
>>17919346
Oh wow, man, that's not good. She probably sees you as a friend. If you're going to ask her out, ask her out one on one. It won't work otherwise.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
Does girls wants to feel my dick when we dance at party? Im clueless if they want the erect dick or just attention what is good way of handling woman at dance
>>
>>17919373
Is this scenario where they're already dancing with you?

If so, yes they probably want to feel your dick.
>>
>>17919359
That's good if we're sorta close friends. Means I'll still get to talk to her when I end up getting rejected on Valentine's day. Wish me luck when I get back I guess? Don't think I've ever tried this hard or thought anyone could be this gorgeous.
>>
>>17919377
Why are you waiting for Valentine's Day? That's a long wait, I mean, I can't make you do anything but the girl I am seeing now, I asked her out on the 2nd day of talking to her... You have to be pretty quick to avoid the "friendzone" (even though that is such a dumb phrase).
>>
>>17919377
Do not, I repeat, do not ask a girl out on Valentines day. It sets up awful expectations and puts her in a bad situation where she feels she's unable to say no if she's genuinely uninterested because of an arbitrary calendar date.

A guy did this to me once. It was awful.
>>
>>17919388
Guess you're right I don't have to wait til then, it's just like a week or two after we get back on Campus. I'm not worried that she'd say no I guess, I'm just worried about her saying no and it being awkward for me to still hang out as much. There's always other people, I've even dated someone, realized she was boring and stopped talking to her.

Just don't wanna mess up so bad I risk ruining a friendship too with someone I think is this great Y'know?
>>
>>17919398
Okie dokie. Definitely wouldn't want to force her into any situation or make her feel uncomfortable. I'd feel awful.
>>
>>17919406
I get you, but you kind of have to push through that feeling if you like her enough. Good luck. Do it asap.
>>
Females:
Would you ever date a fat guy, assuming he wasn't a manlet and not TOO fat?
>>
>>17919413
Will do Anon. I'd rather ask her in person than in text though. That'll be rough since she's so busy. Literally went to her on campus job to be able to hang out with her. I guess I have 18 days to come up with the perfect time to ask.
>>
Girls: do you have any stigmas or reservations about guys who've slept around a lot? Not cheated but just have a reputation for getting lucky a lot.
>>
>>17919416
No, unless he was trying to get better.
I don't mind dating someone a bit overweight, I think a little beer belly looks cute on a guy with a big frame, but fat guys are unattractive for me. I could do it if he was amazing otherwise and dieting/exercising to get fitter.
>>
>>17919435

Well, at least you're honest about being shallow.
>>
>>17919416
It spells laziness to me, and I wouldn't date a fat woman either (I'm bi).

I value effort and motivation in a person. Being fat or jobless is one of the most obvious markers of not having these qualities.

I also just don't find it attractive.
>>
>>17919335
60-70%. We're early-mid 20s

>Do you sit or stand to wipe after shitting?
Sit.
>>
>>17919439
I am not looking for friends, I'm looking for a boyfriend and a boyfriend is also a sexual partner. I don't want to have sex with a fat guy, I don't find it attractive. It's like saying I'm shallow because I don't want to fuck a girl, I have little to no control when it comes to what turns me on. Fat doesn't do it for me.

I also don't think they are good for me on a more general level.
I have active hobbies - I exercise daily, travel a lot (and walk 10+ km every day when I do), I love hiking, kayaking and camping. I eat very healthy.
I also think that most fat people are lazy, have poor self control and are careless about the future. Some studies found out that fat people are in general more stupid.
Not my thing, really.
>>
>>17919335
Maybe 5%. I am 25 tho.

>Do you sit or stand to wipe after shitting?
Sit.
>>
>>17919462

>It's not my fault, my preferences are beyond my control.

>But here's some completely unrelated reasons why fat people are horrible.

Smugmanwithbaseballbat.jpeg
>>
>>17919477
I don't find them attractive physically, and I don't think they'd be good for me as a partner in the long run. Both things can coexist.
I don't think they're horrible, I just don't want to date someone obese who is fine with being obese.
>>
>>17919439
And yet you probably shit on SJWs for their 'body positive' bullshit, and talk about landwhales and the like, like most people on here.
>>
How dumb am I to wait on a girl who's "dealing with some things?" She's been posting some sad stuff on facebook, so I want to believe that's the case but we haven't had a real conversation in a couple weeks. Asked her to hang out NYE as a hail mary and she had plans but I was "sweet" for asking. Feels like I somehow got demoted to beta orbiter.
>>
>>17919518
gib backstory, what's your relationship with her?
>>
>>17919477
nothing wrong with preferences, anon
why dont you get up and get yourself in shape instead of hassling people over their opinions on a mongolian goat milking forum?
>>
Okay, so here's a hypothetical question for the grills and wymynz.

What's a bigger turn-off

>Guy is obviously thirsty but tries really hard to act like he's not thirsty at all

or

>Guy is thirsty and openly admits it
>>
>>17919526
Does it matter? I wouldn't date either.
>>
>>17919524

Not worth the effort. I've got a Fleshlight and lube so I'm pretty much set.
>>
>>17919526
I wouldn't date either of them, and I don't go in for casual sex. So what's the point of asking?
>>
>>17919523
We dated for a month or so and talked every day during that month. It seemed like things were going the way of getting pretty serious, she was talking about dates in the future, meeting her family stuff like that. Then one Friday night, I stayed the night at her place, we had sex, everything went fine and great. I leave Saturday morning then that Saturday night she tells me she's doing acid with her roommate and after that happened she started taking hours to respond, not texting me first anymore, all those warning signs. I asked what was up and that's when she told me she was "dealing with some things that might take a second to work through"
>>
How drunk does one have to be to be no longer be able to give consent?
>>
>>17919556
i'd give it another week tops and if still no change just ask her straight up if she's no longer interested and waiting for you to take the hint
>>
Im a nerd trapped in a good looking guys body.

I don't go out much, but when I do I get fucking stared at and I hate it. I didn't understand why people starred at me so much and I kept going to the bathroom to check if something was on my face...nothing ever was.

>Can i stop people from starring?

I get unsolicited attention from hot girls too, drunk ones more so. I literally said maybe two words to some girls and they would make out with me. I have no idea how to game women or hit on them.

>What do they expect from me in the bedroom? Do they expect me to be good at sex or do they not care because Im attractive?
>>
File: 1480847956374.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1480847956374.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>17919653
I know that feel anon.
It's the duality of existence.
In high-school I used to be on the rowing team so I look Greek godly, But the whole Jock mentality was never me. I play in a band and play DnD on Friday night with turbo virgins that i get along with better than anyone I've met. I just want a comfy cozy life with a polite Christian moral wife and have lots of kids on a farm
>>
>>17919518
Had a tinder date that said probably the same thing. Long story short she stopped responding. Some people just suck at saying they aren't interested, so for some reason they'd rather waste time giving you hope. Just give up.
>>
>>17919601
At all. It's not Rocket Science anon. You can't consent to anything if you're drunk. You're not even allowed to drive after one.
>>
>>17919526
Not a girl, but it has to do with a person's interest in casual sex.

I'm not personally interested in casual sex so I found a girl lying to me about not liking something she liked because I didn't VERY disheartening.

Just think about how you'd feel about somebody lying or not lying just to get something from you, that you're not willing to give to anybody.
>>
>>17919683
I'm just an average or above average looking guy. The only people I get along with are weed smokers and junkies. They're just really chill to be around. Lesbians are cool too.
>>
>>17919745
Yeah, I'm almost certain this girl would have stopped talking to me altogether if I hadn't said anything. Going to listen to >>17919616 to maybe get some closure, but things definitely don't look good.
>>
>>17919653
>>17919683

Boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>17919783
Don't wait anon. I LITERALLY asked that and even that got no reply. Save yourself the embarassment.
>>
Why is that that when I hang out with my guy friends and we talk to girls my voice is rarely heard in the convo even though I know I'm more attractive and have a nicer body
>>
File: IMG_2869.jpg (90KB, 668x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2869.jpg
90KB, 668x822px
>>17919939
>>
>>17919939
Because you're not charismatic.
>>
>>17919975
How do I start becoming more
>>
File: 1464930684762.png (108KB, 517x440px) Image search: [Google]
1464930684762.png
108KB, 517x440px
femanon here, I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out here. I was recently talking with a guy who had a girlfriend but was going through a rough patch (shitty of both of us, but she was making him miserable, refused to have sex with him for weeks, ruined his self esteem, etc.). He would flirt heavily with me for weeks and said things that you normally wouldn't say when in a relationship to someone else. I tried to deflect it most of the time but eventually he admitted that he had a huge crush on me, and was constantly messaging me. it got to the point where we were both sharing porn/and talking about our fetishes extensively and it was actually a lot of fun. He tried sexy talking with me about fetishes which I kind of deflected, again because he's in a relationship (no matter how bad, I don't consider fetish talk cheating until it starts to involve both people, which he was trying).

We both talked a lot about everything and things were going good, however, I ended up getting extremely sick and was unable to talk every single day like we were previously.

Fast forward to a week later and he refuses to acknowledge anything I say, all conversation is very stilted. I thought maybe I should try initiating conversation more but he still isn't responsive. He says he knows I was sick, but I'm wondering if perhaps he was regretting flirting with me while with a girlfriend, or if he thinks I was annoyed by him somehow when I was sick? Can that alone cause someone to do a complete 180?

Did he just want to fuck me and once he realized I wouldn't while he was in a relationship, lose interest?

I don't know if I can even salvage a friendship out of this. He's admitted that he felt like he was bothering me with how much he messaged me/how clingy he was, so idk what happened.

TL;DR: guy with girlfriend that admitted to having a crush on me won't talk to me any more even though I know he likes me.

what the fuck do I do to get him to stop ignoring me?
>>
File: 1428290212877.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1428290212877.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
So for the femanons

I have this one female friend I was interested in for a pretty long time. I knew it would not work out with us and we just said to each other that we would be friends. I still like her very much as a friend [spoiler]sometimes when I'm drunk I even still have the need to try to get something going between us eventhough I know that won't happen.[/spoiler]. The thing is a few days ago she started to suddenly get feelings for a good friend of mine and constantly ask's me for my opinion. I told her I'm fine with it and that he is a nice guy but she just won't stop bothering me about it. This is not the first time she came to me with her boyfriend stuff. How do I tell her that I honestly don't care about that stuff as long as she is happy. Why the hell is she even asking me all the time? We were never together and I see her like every 2 weeks. I don't want to be a dick to her but this shit is getting on my nerves.
>>
>>17920141
He obviously feels guitly from sharing those stuff to you and wants to keep you at a distance while he tries to salvage his relationship

If things are how you tell, you could try talking him out of it. Rejection feelings might come in all shapes, and he probably felt a bit rejected with your deflection.

You weren't wrong to deflect him, it was very respectful of your part. But maybe he felt like you didn't correspond for having wrong expectations, and now that guilt kicked in all summed up.

Ending this advice like 99% for relationships here: talk to him very openly about it. Tell him you'd like to correspond (which you sound like you do), but didn't feel right doing so while he's in a relationship. This is all the cue he'll need to see that there's life outside an abusive shitty relationship.
>>
>>17920162
because that's what friends do. it's obviously bothering her, otherwise she wouldn't be asking you for advice. she also seems to trust you, so you saying it doesn't matter to you is an asshole thing to say. if you were actually interested in being friends, you'd listen to what she had to say.

if talking about it makes you jealous, stop being friends with her, because that's what friends do.

also stop holding out on hope that she's going to magically change her mind and want to date you, you're already being a dick by bringing it up when you're drunk. you have no intention of being this girls friend, so give it a fucking rest and stop pretending to care when it's obvious the only way you'd care is if her problems involved you.
>>
>>17920173
Maybe you got it the wrong way I enjoy spending time with her and the whole "I actually want her" thing only comes up like twice a year at most.

This is the first time it actually started to bother me. She pulls me aside and talks to me for like 30mins about how she is not sure what to say to the guy she likes and stuff like that.

Don't get me wrong I still love this girl like a sister and she constantly told me that she loves me like a brother. I just know that she would be mad if I just told her "sorry but I can't help you with your relationships".
>>
>>17920172
thank you so much anon, this is what I needed to hear. he did mention that he felt guilty for saying some of the things he did, and I'm sure me not talking to him made him think over all the stuff he had said and realize he'd gotten out of line. He admitted that he didn't get much attention from his girlfriend so I'm sure me talking to him and actually enjoying talking to him probably made him feel good...he might have gotten over excited and said things he didn't mean to.

I was infuriated with him for ignoring me but now I think I can understand where he's coming from. I don't think us being friends is probably a good idea, since I've already tried bringing it up to him when I first noticed he was ignoring me, and I'll just have to come to terms with that fact. Again, thank you anon.
>>
>>17920162
>>17920173

That's what gay friends do desu. She should be asking for advice on guys to her female friends.

However, you're right, the girl is probably just doing that so that you wake up and give it a break. She is doing that on purpose, not specifically to hurt you, but just as a mean of showing that it's not gonna happen between you and her.
>>
>>17920187

I agree with your that you should reevaluate your friendship with him, specially if there is some spark between both of you.

Dealing with other people relationships is always a minefield. Although I said that you could try talking him out of it, it's not really recommended. That's the sort of thing that'll always put the outsider in a bad position. Either you become the destroyer of an already ruined relationship, or they remain toghether and he starts seeing you as a villain for trying to split them up.

He's the only one who can do something for himself. Give him the cue I told you, it might be an exit sign lighting up for him, but going further is too risky to be worth it.
>>
To women:

Would choosing to avoid sex until marriage affect the chances of you dating me? Would you be more prone to cheat? Or just avoid the relationship altogether?
>>
What if the love of my life is a prostitute? (Hypothetical question, I don't have a love, right now)
With 7 billion people in this world, how can one find the love of his life?
>>
>>17920219
I'm not sure if you mean you wanting to wait, or me, but either way, if the parties feel differently, it would be very difficult to sustain a relationship
>>
>>17920256
I have had sex before, but don't want to again until marriage. It has been about 1 year now. I get that the parties would have probably has to view sex from a similar POV, just wondering about an average opinion, and if it is something the average woman would consider.
>>
File: 1478761689892.jpg (63KB, 758x759px) Image search: [Google]
1478761689892.jpg
63KB, 758x759px
>>17920219

>Would choosing to avoid sex until marriage affect the chances of you dating me?

Absolutely. There's no way in hell I'd wait until our wedding night to find out whether or not we're completely sexually incompatible. That's fucking nonsense.

Sex is a gigantic part of maintaining healthy relationships. Waiting until marriage to figure that part of your relationship is a giant risk that most reasonable people aren't willing to take.

>Would you be more prone to cheat? Or just avoid the relationship altogether?

A good person will be honest with you. A bad person will cheat. There really is no grey area when it comes to being a deceitful piece of shit.
>>
File: 1478908178831.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478908178831.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>17920314

Out of the six or so sentences in your post I literally couldn't decide which one was the most autistic.
>>
>>17920297
So what happens when you're at an age where sex is no longer an option? Or what if at a certain point sex is infrequent?

I fail to see how sex should be the pinnacle of any relationship. In fact, I would say that compatible sex comes from compatibility in more important areas. I think it would be more unreasonable to put so much weight in sexual relationships. I understand where you are coming from, though, but I probably view sex in a different light than you, so our opinions most likely are going to be pretty far apart.
>>
help from all anons...
I'm pretty attractive, a bit like >>17919653
I was kinda chubby, but after breaking up with a longterm gf and getting fit, I'm also nearing my 30s, its like a switched has flipped and I've gained a couple of points on the scale

to the point where people sometimes stop and turn heads, I was in a GLS club yesterday and both guys and girls all kept an eye out for me, the gays specially really wanted a piece

the last hooks ups I've had, girls literally just went on to me, with minimum effort,
this is to the point where is really hurting my game, as I got more passive and sort of just waiting, this was pretty evident last night when I lost one of the cutest girls I've met, that was basically looking a lot at me but I simply didn't make a move.

I need help with getting back at being more assertive and taking action, so, advice?
>>
>>17920319

>So what happens when you're at an age where sex is no longer an option?

What the fuck are you talking about? Like when I'm 100? I dunno, wait for the sweet release of death I suppose.

>I fail to see how sex should be the pinnacle of any relationship.

I didn't say pinnacle, I said important part of maintaining healthy relationships. Also, if you've never been in a long term adult relationship you would absolutely fail to see how important it is because you just don't have any experience.

>In fact, I would say that compatible sex comes from compatibility in more important areas

I don't know if that makes any sense. You can absolutely love someone and get along with them and be their best friend and really hate having sex with them. Loving someone and being strong in every other aspect of your relationship doesn't make great sex. It can make good sex great but it can't under any circumstance replace it.

>I think it would be more unreasonable to put so much weight in sexual relationships

If having great sexual chemistry in a relationship isn't that important to you than you're completely entitled to put more emphasis into other aspects.
>>
>>17920314
how much of a chode can you be....
humour is probably one of the most important factors in pickup, and can even get some wins with it alone
but its not just telling dry jokes, probably nothing to do with telling jokes at all....

for one, its much easier to approach and open with something funny, if they like will at least want to hear more on you
second, humor also means not taking things too seriously and being able to tease, push/pull and play around with her, which are all big attractive qualities
>>
>>17920346
>>17920317
I disagree with that anon... but why would that post be deleted?
>>
>>17920338
There is going to be a point, well before 100, where sex in a LTR is going to fall off, whether you realise it or not.

I have had two long term relationships. One was 5 years long, and sex complicated and ruined it in the long run. So, I am quite aware what goes into maintaining a healthy relationship and no amount of sexual compatibility is going to keep one going.

I would guess you are no older than 23 and/or have a very immature and limited outlook on life.
>>
>>17920219
It wouldn't. I don't believe sex is as big of a deal as people make it out to be, and nothing practice couldn't sort out.
In fact, I might be more likely to date you because it shows that you're committed. Committed to the partner, but also your spiritual beliefs (if that's the reason for holding out) or personal beliefs.
>>
File: 1480408015396.gif (417KB, 200x134px) Image search: [Google]
1480408015396.gif
417KB, 200x134px
>>17920357

>There is going to be a point, well before 100, where sex in a LTR is going to fall off, whether you realise it or not.

Ok. I don't understand how something eventually deteriorating is justification for not putting importance in it. That's a really silly mindset.

Just because any car I buy will eventually break down doesn't mean buying one isn't important.

Also, lets not forget the fact that just because your sex lives took a dive doesn't mean thats what happens to everyone. I know people who've been in relationships for the better part of 2 decades who still have vibrant sex lives.

>I have had two long term relationships.

>So, I am quite aware what goes into maintaining a healthy relationship and no amount of sexual compatibility is going to keep one going.

I'm having a hard time understanding why you think being in 2 failed relationships makes you some kind of authority on them.

I also never said sexual compatibility sustains relationships. You're either not reading my posts or you're purposefully misrepresenting my words to avoid addressing the things I'm saying.

>I would guess you are no older than 23 and/or have a very immature and limited outlook on life.

33 and married. Nice try though.
>>
Bump >>17920236
>>
>>17920390

That is not really a good analogy considering you'd expect a car to fail at some point, I would hope to enter into the relationship with the expectation of it not failing. Our sex lives didn't take a dive, that is my point, that the sex didn't save the relationship, it just further complicated the relationship. When sex is involved, it makes it much harder differentiate between lust and love. I never claimed to have had any sort of authority, you wrongly assumed that I was writing from a different point of view. I think we have two different views of what the purpose of sex and relationships, in general, are.
>>
>>17920405
If sex made your relationships complicated, it's because you were not sexually compatible most likely, or had poo communication that let other things bleed into your sex life
>>
>>17920387

I agree that society has put too much importance on sex. And that the effects on culture/society can be seen pretty easily. I didn't have a moral or religious dilemma with pre-marital sex at first but have moved that way. I started studying philosophy and am finishing my bachelors now and that had a big impact. Thank you for your answer, I think you have a good perspective. It seems like commitment is a problem for a lot of us these days.

>>17920411
No we were sexually compatible to the point where we would be sexually involved long after breaking off our relationship.
>>
>getting ready for bed last night
>left my phone to charge
>I check it before I sleep, and see I have a Snapchat
>it's from a girl I recently added from Meet Me
>it's a video of her clothed, but showing off cleavage and growing her breasts while she bites her lip
>didn't really respond to it other than saying nice tits

Should I have asked for more? Or rather should I in the future?
>>
>>17917171
Guys and Girls: When I'm in any of my friend groups I'm always the odd-man-out that people don't listen/talk to. What am I doing wrong? How can I change this?

Girls: How am I supposed to talk to you on a date? I can't tell if I'm supposed to bee myself or put on that "business casual" persona. Neither's really worked for me so far.
>>
>>17920447
>How am I supposed to talk to you on a date?
Confidence, humour, and talkativeness. Don't let the conversation dwindle, but at the same time don't make the conversation seem forced. Do this by determining what topics make you both good conversationalists.
>>
Is it abnormal to ask your fwb to slap u on the assignment with his belt? Anxious to see his reaction
>>
Girls: would you ever experiment sexually with another girl? If so, in what context?
>>
>>17920459
>slap u on the assignment
lol
>>
>>17920459
I meant
>Ass
>>
>>17920203
the worst part is that I know their relationship isn't going to work out, and as soon as that happens he's going to come trying to talk to me and apologize. It's become more of an issue the older I get and the more I realize being friends with a guy is almost impossible because most of them (not always all) are looking for relationships. I can't blame them for this but it still hurts.

Worst part is now I'm so hurt and angry I don't want anything to do with him, I just want closure...so it really is for the best. thank you again for taking the time to help me come to this realization, anon.

I've been so guilty thinking I was a homewrecker for even talking to this guy.
>>
>>17918598
>>17918709
The 50 made me think shiet no hope. I'm probably the same anon who asked in another thread. I ended up getting 14 (I have 200 friends). Is there any way to bump your picture back to the top of peoples newsfeeds again to get more likes?
>>
>>17920219
I'm asexual so it doesn't matter as much, but physical intimacy is still very important, even more so for people who have sexual urges. most marriages fail because of the lack of sex and physical intimacy. It's EXTREMELY important to feel attraction and know that that attraction is sexually compatible. If you want to wait until after marriage, you better do about everything else besides sex to make sure it's going to work out.
>>
>>17920447
be confident in what you're saying. if you're meek or too soft spoken, people aren't going to think you're being serious. you don't have to speak loudly but speak with conviction and believe in what you're saying. know that, even if someone talks over you once in a while, what you say matters. it's all about how you carry yourself. also work on creating conversation that's not just one sided and you putting in your two cents.

come up with conversation that's actually engaging, otherwise people are going to ignore it because it's a subject they're unable to add onto.
>>
>>17920478
I agree that physical intimacy is important, but I think it is important to distinguish love from lust. I also think sex should be open to life at all times, and I think that avoiding that is an injustice. I would say lack of sex in a marriage is a side effect of some deeper issue, also. Marriage is a state of life where one must sacrifice their own desires for the betterment of their spouse and the sake of the family. Of course, there should be love and mutual attraction, but I think marriage is a lot deeper than a feeling or sexual attraction. Our society revolves around sex and what "feels good" and it has done a lot of harm. Desire should be directed toward a proper end, one that isn't rooted in selfishness and has the potential for more.
>>
>>17920461
Yes, and have.

First couple of times I was drinking and the girls were friends.

Another time, I was sober and it was a girl I had developed my first lesbian crush on.

Another time was with a girl that was really chill and was dating a mutual friend. We drank together and ended up fooling around. I actually wasn't attracted to this girl very much, but was drunk, horny, and she was very down to earth.

The only context I would not do this under, is if I were in a relationship. I've been in a relationship for 6 years now, so anything sexual is only done with my SO.
>>
Girls, how do you feel about your power over penises?
>>
I've known this girl for a year now and I don't know if she's interested in a relationship or just being friends.
We worked together untill I recently got fired for unrelated bullshit. She cried when I told her.
Before and after I was fired she would ask me to come hang out with her at work constantly (we rarely actually worked the same shift)
She calls me whenever she's having a bad day and texts/snapchats me every day.
I'd just ask her out already but she's with some douchebag guy she doesn't even like, so I don't want to ask her untill she hopefully leaves him, but not knowing is killing me.
>>
>>17920540
While we do have power over penises to an extent, we realize the crippling feeling that every woman has at least some power over our boyfriend's penis and it sucks.

Basically, I have realized that if a woman can get my bf drunk or stoned enough on spur of the moment, they probably have the power to at least kiss him, or at least some mild foreplay. And they have the power to convince him he probably liked it.

The scary thing is when women know full and well they can wreck relationships. And some of them love doing it for whatever petty reason they can think up

Other women scare me, too, anon.
>>
>>17920540
I think men who can't control themselves and who always indulge just because they can are weak minded and immediatly unnatractive.
>>
>>17920540
Absolutely overjoyed by it. I can pretty much get it whenever I want, simply because men are fickle, and slaves to their dicks.

I only recently realised this and decided to use that power to my advantage. Instead of being scared that my advances wouldn't be reciprocated, I realised that that was impossible. Worked out in the end.
>>
Females 1. how many sexual partners haave you had?
2. How big are your labias?
>>
Is it possible to live a fulfilling life without love?
>>
>>17920658
1. 1
2. They aren't apparent like I've seen in pictures of other women, so I don't know how to classify it.

>>17920664
Love is what ruins people's lives. It's only possible to live a fullfilling life without it.
>>
>>17920658
I have had three sexual partners since I became sexually active about 10 years ago. First time I had sex I was pretty young, I was 15 when I lost my virginity to my first partner. 25 now, and I have had the boyfriend for about 6 years now.

From what I have seen in various pornos, I know my labia and basically my whole shabang is on the smaller side of the scale.

I have a very small labia minora (inner flaps, beef curtains, whatever people call em). Like there is literally almost nothing there. I have literally no sort of curtain, even when spread, just the slightest bit on the sides of my clitoris. Personally have always wondered if that is normal.

My clitoris is hooded and also really small. And my labia majora aren't noticeable at all. Never had any cameltoe problems or anything.

I honestly do not think that sex has to do with how everything looks. My bf and I have been having tons of sex (anywhere for 2-4 times a day for about 6 years) and my vagina still looks like it always did... so?
>>
>>17919939
do you have a bad personality? :(

>>17920162
Dude, you're her friend and she wants a male's point of view on the situation. I do the same with my guy friends, ask them advice on my relationship issues all the time, and they're happy to put in their 2 cents because we're friends?? If it bothers you that much, tell her it bothers you because you've previously wanted to be more than friends. She'll stop.

>>17920219
Personally, I wouldn't care. But I can see why other women would. I guess you just have to find the right girl.

>>17920447
Be funny on dates! That's the number one thing I look for.

>>17920461
I don't think so. I've been romantically attracted to other women before, but never sexually. Although, I'm not a very sexual person in the first place.
>>
>>17920658
1. I'm 19 and lost my virginity at 16 to someone I'm still with now.
2. They aren't really obvious, pretty tight and small actually, and my pussy is very tight. My bf has a medium sized cock, which is good because I don't think I could fit any bigger.

>>17920689
>2-4 times a day for about 6 years
How have you maintained that? Sure, it was like that for the first few months, but it's slowed to once a day (and we don't live together yet, so we don't see each other everyday. Probably about 3/7 a week).
>>
>>17920461
I'm in a ltr with a boy, and he's the only person I've ever slept with. But I am bisexual and would go out with women if I were single. But I'm not and I really hope I never am.
>>
>>17920219
I don't want to marry anyone, so it would definitely be an issue (I don't believe in it; I just don't see the point when a ltr of 10+ years has the same legal benefits of a married couple where I live). I do believe sex is important though.

I wouldn't cheat on anyone, period.

Yes I would avoid it. Like I said, I don't believe in marriage, and most people who do the whole 'wait till marriage' thing are religious, and I'm agnostic anyway.
>>
File: dank dom meme.jpg (10KB, 236x165px) Image search: [Google]
dank dom meme.jpg
10KB, 236x165px
Guy here, but looking for opinions of all:

Have any of you ever gone to a kinky class or meetup? My and my girlfriend have a lot of kink in our sex, and she suggested dipping our toes into that community even if just to learn something new.

For some reason it set off a huge landslide of insecurity in me. I'm scared that we'll go to a class and she'll find someone better than me and scooped up, or she'll have some kind of awakening that will make us sexually incompatible. It's probably crazy talk, but it's where my mind went and I don't like that.

Anyone have experience in this?
>>
>>17920758
>How have you maintained that?
I don't know. We have an occasionally off day where it's only 1-2 times a day. That is if we've had a particularly bad day and are tired or stressed. If we ever argue, we usually don't have sex until we make up. Those are the only times I recall not having much sex and they are seldom.

The more sex I have with bf, the hornier I get. Dunno how to explain it better. He also has a very high sex drive. I have been ridiculously attracted to bf and his cock for years. It has been an unquenchable thirst for this long and going and I think he may be the one for me.

I was not like this with my other two lovers. With my bf, it has just come easily to us.
>>
>>17920785
Well, I've only ever been with my bf, and I'm definitely attracted to him and enjoy sex. I did go through a point for a few months where I didn't feel like sex at all, but I think that was the pill since I went off it recently and the desire is coming back.

Still, I'm jealous.
>>
>>17920791
I have been on the patch for our whole relationship. And maybe that increased my sex drive now that I think about it?

Only going off the fact that I was on the pill for my other two relationships, and I had a very low sex drive during that time.
>>
Is it appropriate to tell a lady friend I'm there for them and want to help make her feel better about bad shit going on in her life? I really do feel for this girl and want to comfort her but I don't want to overstep any bounds and make her uncomfortable.
>>
>>17920946
Do what you do and don't worry about it. Act natural and offer support, but don't be pushy.
>>
Girls: I know most girls hate smokers but what would you think of a guy that smokes a pipe? I knkw shits old fashioned as fuck and its weird especially since im a pretty young guy but it tastes and smells so much better than a cigarette or a cigar and without having to inhale all the crap and fuck up your lungs. I don't smoke often either maybe once or twice a week.
>>
>>17920975
Good to know. She's very private about all this, so I was wondering if I should even step in and say I'm there for her, but I don't want to just sit by and watch her suffer.
>>
>>17921009
Does she already have a boyfriend? If so, I would refrain unless you are particularly close. I would also refrain if she has asked you to stop before or if your help has been met with rejection. Also, if you are just watching her from afar, I would be careful with your approach. There is nothing wrong with showing compassion and kindness; the world needs more people who do, but there you can definitely overstep your boundary. It is all in your approach desu.
>>
>>17920946
That's not really the sort of thing that needs to be said. If you're close enough for her to open up to, then she knows you're there for her.
>>
>>17921034
Nope, and no. She's a mostly internet friend more than anything, that's why I was asking if it was overstepping, but sometimes she tells me stuff. I'll just try to be unassuming, maybe.
>>
>>17921047
Ok just do it then, it's no big deal.
>>
Girls:

Hang out with girl, she's 19, i'm 21. We have a decent friendship but she's already kind of rejected me twice. We got really fucking inebriated and cuddled for a while the other week, and she held my hand a few days ago yet shuts me out when i try to pry any further. She always talks about this guy she "loves" that lives far away (they have had a physical relationship before) or another she may be interested in. All she does is talk sex, dating, and intimacy yet I seem to be extremely low or nonexistent on her list despite what I'd assume is her giving me hints.Despite these hints, nothing comes into fruition and when I instigate, things get awkward-ish.

How'd I go about addressing this issue in a way that'd save a friendship?

Have I become the (not) gay best friend?
>>
>>17921147
should mention, she's been with, I wanna say like 10-12 guys, I've never had a relationship, so I'm heading into really uncharted territory here.
>>
>>17921147
>>17921149
You've lost anon, I'm sorry. You're just a friend.
>>
>>17921154
Why the fuck would you do things with a friend that'd give them a false hope then? I talked to her about this once before and she shut down the conversation.
>>
>>17921156
>do things with a friend that'd give them a false hope
Like what? Rejecting you twice which unequivocally tells you that she's not interested in dating you?
>>
Girls: I can't seem to get my girlfriend to realize that I need sex, I dont feel wanted intimately without it. Me and my gf have been together for 8 months now, 3 months ago my girlfriend and I stopped having sex cause she just kept saying not now, tired etc, she explained its because her depression has killed her sex drive entirely and she doesnt even masturbate anymore, and that her body image is ruined and she doesn't feel attractive at all so sex doesn't even cross her mind. Am I selfish for feeling that she should still have sex to please me once and a while? Im hoping itll get better when she starts medication this month, but any time I try to talk to her about it now or try to initiate sex I get ignored or "I dont want to talk about this, it makes me feel like an awful girlfriend". Ive been super understanding and supportive, but I can only go so long without wondering "Maybe shes cheating on me and is only with me cause of financial shit or just likes my company" etc. Im getting urges to talks to other girls and shit. Im going crazy. What do I do.
>>
>>17921156
You're most likely a backup if shit with the other two guys doesn't work out. So next time she tries that shit, just flat out ask if she likes you and if not, ask why she keeps leading you on with cuddling and shit.
>>
>>17921160
Somethings gotta give. Sex is a minimal part of a relationship until something goes wrong with it. While it's understandable that she has depression and image issues, her refusal to even talk about it isn't very good on her part.

You have to talk to her about your frustrations and come up with a resolution or the relationship will probably fall apart.
>>
>>17921162
probably gonna do this.

"backup plan" shit honestly repulses me and if I'm considered that, I'll maybe end the friendship because all that means is that she looks at me as a lesser creature than either herself or others.

>>17921158
It's one thing to reject me, that's happened like ten times now in my life. Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last, but rejecting me then leading me on is going to confuse me.
>>
>>17917171
Girls, I need some advice.

I visited home about a month ago and ended up randomly seeing a girl I've known for about 10 years. I really like, and have always liked, her. We never got together because she was best friends with my sister growing up.

We hung out, made out, and regretted we never got together and gave it a shot. The only problem is that the next day I was back off to home, 18 hours away.

Obviously, unless one of us moves, it's not going anywhere. The real question is, how do I keep her interest until we figure it all out? I'm wealthy and look great, but I'm 18 hours away. We're both busy, and I really want to make it work somehow, but I feel like I'm getting annoying always texting first, telling her good morning and good night all the time. Do I just need to let her take the reigns and see if she really wants us to work out? Is it OK to text her good night and what not every night?

I'm not a sperglord or anything, I've just never tried this and need to know if I'm doing it right.
>>
>>17921169
>rejecting me then leading me on is going to confuse me.
If she wanted to date you, she wouldn't have rejected you twice. There's nothing to confuse you here, she's straight up told you.
>>
>>17921160
>>17921166
What they said, except you should also add on that you think she's beautiful and you love her and want to make love to her to express that love physically. Trust me, adding romance to it will make it less of a bitter pill to swallow.
>>
Girls:

As a guy, how do I differentiate when a girl likes me or if she's just being nice?

This girl I know always asks about me to my friends and always looks for me and whatnot. She also likes when I play fight with her. She also would give things like half of food that she has and offers it to no one else.

I know she doesn't like me because she just recently went out on a date. I just want to know for the future, how do I tell if a girl actually likes me or just likes attention/just likes my company?
>>
>>17921175
Yeah, maybe I'm just a retard. It's just that whenever I had female friends in the past reject me (hint: a lot) we both did our best to stay away from behavior that would hint otherwise. I resigned myself to friendship but obviously I'm still interested, as that's something that just doesn't go away, and her behavior is just making me confused.

Again, maybe I've been lucky to never have this happen before, I thought maybe my lack of relationship experience hindered my viewpoint here somewhere. I'm just a confused mess right now.
>>
>>17921186
Asking her helps.

But more subtle, look for long eye contact, touching, if she says your name a lot, etc.

By the way, you might have a shot at the girls still. She may have gone on the date simply because you didn't pick up on the signals and she's trying to move on.
>>
>>17921198

She definitely gives me stares and smiles when I look back her. Thing is, I texted her about the things I just said and I think she was planning dumb saying, "what are you talking about?" and, "I don't remember doing any of that." It's really confusing because, I don't know if she's joking or not. She still acts the same towards me, I just keep thinking that she's just super nice or she just likes the attention.
>>
>>17921205
There's two things I'm seeing here.

1. You don't talk about important personal stuff via texts. It's impersonal and things like humor and flirting are lost in translation.

2. Does she do this with other guys? Have you noticed it? She could be using you as some sort of provider. You could give her attention or fulfill her motherly instincts in some way, which makes her keep you around.

I'd say talk about it in person. If that doesn't work the situation out, move on, she's not interested in you that way.

Hope this helps.

Also, how old are you? Any girlfriends in the past? Sex partners?
>>
>>17921205
Just ask her on a date. If she says yes, you'll have plenty of opportunities to ask her, subtly or not, if she considers you a possible romantic partner. If she says no, well, there's your answer.

If you don't ask, you're just going to stay in the friendzone forever. The worst that can happen from asking is that you stay right there, lose out on the $ for one date, and it's awkward for a while.
>>
>>17921235

She doesn't do those things with other guys that I know of. I mean, she could be. She's genuinely nice to people, but I've never caught her staring at someone like she does with me. I just turned 24 and she's 21.
>>
>>17921281
I'm just saying you need to be prepared to accept that you see her differently than others do. Perspective is everything, and the way she looks at you could mean nothing, you just want it to mean something.

Bottom line, ask her out man. I was in a similar situation in high school. Never asked her out, turned out she liked me. You never know, bud. And if it doesn't work out, what ever, at least you're learning.

You already accepted that she probably moved on and doesn't want a relationship, and that says to me that you're not obvious. Ask her out.
>>
Both i guess

Is having a fuck buddy healthy?
Someone offered but I feel like it would be too time consuming and would get in the way of proper dating
>>
>>17921302
If you're not interested, then, you probably shouldn't.

But if you want casual sex to "hold you over" or to practice until you find your next relationship, why would you not accept. How would occasional fucking be "too time consuming", the whole point of FWB is that it's the penis-feel-good part of a relationship without all the difficult time consuming stuff that would normally go along with it.
>>
>>17921302
Won't know until you give it a try
>>
>>17917171
Guys: do you take/keep pics of your gf and post them on /b/ or /s/? If yes, what is the motivation? Have you ever been caught?

Any characteristics which flag up guys who do that shit?
>>
I don't know how to go about this... But I guess I'll start with this: I find myself incredibly fucking uncomfortable, angry even, with my current gfs past. One period in particular, the rest doesn't bother me really at all. But I lie awake at nights thinking of this one:
When she was 20 she moved in with an internet stranger and lived with him (due to being homeless previously) for 2 years. Fucked him every night and took birth control. Then she cheated on him with her last bf (ten years as of January 2016) and he kept her around until we met a year ago. Now she *says* I'm the only one who made her enjoy sex, and she *does* have sex with me quite a bit...

But I still feel fucking cheated. I know this is more my issue than hers... And given that she's the most perfect human in existence for me, I feel especially shitty for having this feeling.

All I want to know is this: How do I reconcile this girl who clearly loves me so fucking much with how she treats me now vs how she treated this fuck she "didn't even really like" when she was 20 and tight and still somewhat innocent?

I want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. She's perfect for me and I for her... but I can't get over that period. I mean, she won't treat me nearly as well as this fucking faggot "landlord" even though I'm supposedly the person who made her actually enjoy sex and relationships?

How the fuck do I get over this hurdle?
>>
>>17921355
Shit no. I don't understand why people do that shit anyway, I can only imagine they think it's some kind of petty revenge.

That being said, I do have a few pics of ex's but I've never shown them to anyone and I really only look at them for nostalgia faps.
>>
>>17921302

That would entirely depend on what kind of person you are.

I've had one. It's never had any negative repercussions--and it was even with my best friend. I'm not someone who goes out of his way to find casual sex (i'm in my late 20's. Only had 4 partners, and that definitely could have been a lot more), nor am I someone who looks down on casual sex (only 1 of my partners was in a relationship, and two were one night stands). I just see sex as sex. Something that's fun if it happens in the right circumstances, but not inherently meaningful by itself.

Some people can not do it at all because they just aren't able to dissociate sex from emotions, and they end up bluing lines.

How it will impact you is up to you, your mental disposition, the partner you have (because if they're clingy and read it wrong, unless you're a straight up sociopath that impacts you too), and what your values are.

I'll give you a tip for life:

If you're not the type to be judgmental about that type of shit, the person you'd best end up with probably won't be either. If it's something you want to do, your partner will probably understand and get it, or else they're not someone you should be with anyway because those ideologically differences will destroy you. The opposite is also equally true (if you do it and aren't honest with yourself about how you feel about it, you can't expect your future partners to be understanding/tolerant of something you are not).

As for the "time consumption" and getting in the way of "proper dating"... the whole point of a fuck buddy/fwb is it's completely causal and no real strings attached... I remember when I called a stop, I just texted something like, "Hey, it's been fun but I think I met someone I want to take a shot at being serious with", her response was literally "cool, np". If you're feeling that pressured by the arrangement, sounds like you're doing it wrong?
>>
>>17921366
>>17921326
>>17921329

Thanks for the advice anons. Aways appreciate it.

I feel like I might to be up to it. No judgment on casual sex but I'm not sure this girl wants to keep it just casual.
>>
>>17921363
Browsing 4chan always sparks my paranoia about that. To the extent that I would never, ever send nudes to a guy even if I'm in a long term relationship with him. To the extent that I'd want to know whether he lurks on 4chan too.

Nope, nope nope.
>>
>>17921441
Eh, my gf knows I lurk and a mutual friend that lurks posted his ex's all the time and still does. Him being an asshole hasn't affected how she thinks of me and my lurking here, especially since I'm only ever on /mu/ and /adv/ mostly.
>>
>>17921357
You know she probably felt very cheap in that part of her life, being basically a prostitute for shelter. Maybe now, that she finaly settled with someone she actually likes and enjoys to have sex with she wants to let that part of her life behind her.

Don't be jealous of whatever she did with those other guys, instead feel honored for what she says about the sex with you and how she loves you. that is worth so much more. If you want to experiment more then tell her, but she might as well just have settled down a bit sinc it's been a few years and she isnt as adventerous anymore.
>>
Is there an anatomical telltale sign that a woman has had an orgasm?

I've been dating a girl and she was a full on kissless virgin before we started going out. So we started kissing, cuddling, etc. and eventually I started rubbing her pussy.

I asked her if I was making her feel good and if she'd ever had an orgasm and she said that it felt really good and she didn't know. So I kept rubbing her and eventually she started breathing hard, tilted her head back for a moment and had me stop because her pussy was too sensitive to touch. I pulled her close to hold her and her heart was beating like a drum.

Did she orgasm there? Is it something that you'll definitely know when you feel it or is it like a man's orgasm where it can be weak and hardly elevated from the plateaued pleasure? Because I asked her if she came and she said she didn't know.

Also, I've been fingering her to try to stretch her so we can have sex but a single finger is clearly painful and even when I was able to slide a single finger in without pain attempting to add a second finger clearly hurt her a lot. Is there a better way to do this? Is there a way to help her relax further?
>>
>>17921497
Shell definitely know when she feels it. My recommended advice to all girls is masterbate using the stream from the bah faucet. You get the strongest orgasm within seconds so you definitely know what it feels like. If you rubbing her was her first time, I doubt she orgasmed. Every guy I've been with has had trouble locating the exact spot of my clitoris, doubt you would've found it immediately the first time.

As for the painful penetration, I think it's a common problem. I also wasn't abe to insert two fingers inside without it hurting like a bitch. In fact, I'd practice and try myself because I was so concerned about it. Once it came to doing it, though, it was definitely painful but each subsequent time was less and less painful. Use lube and go slowly. Don't start thrusting immediately, just get in there fully first until she feels used to the sensation. It will be painful, no way to avoid that. Just make sure you make her feel good, too, make it worth it. Do things that she likes, whether it be kissing or oral etc.
>>
>>17921497
If the clit was too sensitive, it was probably post orgasm.

The vagina can stretch, you don't need to stretch her. You need to relax her and calm her down. Get her in the mood etc.
>>
Boyfriend has zero fetishes, other than going down on me and seeing me enjoy myself. There are things he enjoys but nothing that really gets him going, such as a specific fetish.

I am certain he'd be open with me if he had any, as we've known each other forever and I've been extremely open with him.

Now I'm not complaining, he's the most amazing person in bed and I love him with all my heart. I'm just a bit bummed he's either not opening up or has nothing that I can call upon to really make him cum hard in the way you do when someone tickles something a bit private like a fetish.

Is there anything I can do?
>>
File: 1463713595250.jpg (306KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463713595250.jpg
306KB, 600x900px
I have no trouble talking to girls but dont know many at all. where do you meet women if you arent in uni? should i even be trying or just continue doing what im doing and meet people naturally?
>>
Girl is clearly suggesting me we should stop talking, seeing each other etc. as I can't seem to get over my one-sded crush on her properly. I think it's for better and it makes a good new year resolution, but first I want to get back my stuff from her (she borrows clothes from me quite a bit and she's been keeping my favorite sweatshirt and one shirt for like 2 months now), will it be too petty of me to ask her if I can drop by to pick them up today? She keeps forgetting to give them back to me.
>>
I like two girls but they're best friends. One of them is once in a lifetime 10/10 wife material, she likes me but don't think interested/attracted, have not asked out yet though so not sure. Can probably get a date or a couple more accepting out of kindness, chances of future seem slim but there's always luck to gamble on. The other I think I have a good shot of going all the way to endgame if I don't fuck up but can't really compare unfortunately. Conflicted on what to do.

1) ask one out? Give up if fail. (seems like all I can do)
2) ask both out? (It'll be fun but nothing will come from it)
3) ask one out and then fall back to the other if fail?
(extremely unlikely due to them being BFFs)

So with the options like that, which one is it better to gamble for. I'd honestly be happy with girl1 just going on a date with me desu and not asking her seems like a regret I'd carry for life, however girl2 could be the one. Would you gamble for no regrets or for regrets but success.

I honestly didn't think it would be this hard to choose.
>>
How could girls' power over penises be nerfed? This game needs some balance.
>>
This close girl I talk to online at least daily told me a relative of hers passed away and she'd stop using the chat app for a while. Told I'd be there for her if she needed anything. She got online and read that within minutes. Then she stayed online regularly throughout that day and the next few, much more than usual... but no more replies came.

Last time a relative died, she talked about her often and we shared the pain even though I never knew her, which helped

However, it's been a few days since she 'stopped using the chat app' and I'm kind of worried how she's holding up. Would it be too intruding to break the silence, even though I told her before I was okay with it and would be there for her if she needed me?
>>
>>17922267
I would break the silence in this case. It helps to know that someone is there, and remembers. Since she said that she won't be using the app for a while, however, expect her not to reply immediately, if at all.
>>
Ladies, prolly dudes too,

I feel as if I look like plain white bread in comparison to what other people do with their time, and how they seem more attractive.

Other than the gym, I don't go out much. Bars=overpriced drinks, and clubs are too damned crowded.

I vidya, make videos and solve rubik's cubes for fun.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>17922176
realize girls want penises and probably enjoy good sex a lot more than men
>>
>>17922393
please explain
>>
>>17921723
I had an ex like that. He was a virgin and really sexually inexperienced. He didn't even like porn, he thought masturbating was something losers did.

All he liked to do was please me.

Sex was annoying and I was very unsatisfied for a long time then we broke up for other reasons.

maybe you should just open up the door to trying new things and discovering what he doesn't even know he likes.
>>
Question. To both genders but mainly girls: my girlfriend of 4 months was in an emotionally/physically/verbally abusive relationship. She's made it clear to him that she doesn't want to talk to him anymore and blocked his number and all social media but he keeps on trying to contact her (calling her 10+ times in one day from a friend's phone, making new accounts on texting apps, etc.). She's filed a police report for stalking (she's doesn't have actual evidence of the physical abuse) and is trying to get a restraining order.

The only problem is that she still blames herself for it. She said that before they were exclusive (had only been talking for a couple weeks) she kissed another guy at a party. After they started dating she confessed this to him, and she said it made him really insecure. That's when he started acting really possessive, controlling, abusive, etc.

I keep telling her it's not her fault because I hate watching her beat herself up about it after everything else she's had to go through. I know victims of abuse often blame themselves, but I told her that what she did in no way justifies his actions. Hell, my most recent ex cheated on me 3 times (another story entirely) and I never even raised my voice at her.

TLDR: best way to be supportive of a partner who was previously in an abusive relationship?
>>
>>17922500
I have been in two relationships like this. The first one, I felt like it was my fault. I cheated on him in hopes that he would break up with me because it felt like there was no other way for him to stop being so obsessive over me. Whenever I tried to break up with him, he'd threaten to attempt suicide. But it didn't even end there after I cheated. Sure, we broke up, but in return, he made up slutty, embarrassing stories about me and told all our mutual friends. Then it really did feel like if I didn't do those things, all that wouldn't have happened.

I still felt that way, and dated the next guy who was probably even more controlling, but just didnt attempt suicide whenever we fought. Instead, he'd blame me for his emotions in such a twisted way that I thought it was true.

I think what really cleared the air of this for me, was to see him treat his next gf the same way. When she started going sour, she reached out to me on facebook and wanted to get to know me and asked what my relationship with him was like. Then she told me he had been hitting her and being just as fucked with her as me. While it was really sad to know she went through similar, it really just made me think "Holy fuck, it is just him."

I honestly think that once all the restraining orders are in motion, and she gets the chance to see that he is punished for acting on his own emotions, she can realize that some people are just not right in the head.
>>
>>17922348
She is online most of the time, though. She does have a few close girl friends in a very active group chat who might be helping her out already, which would explain how much she is online anyway despite saying otherwise. I do worry for her, but wouldn't I be too much if that were the case?
>>
>>17922520
That's exactly what I've been trying to tell her. I told her that if it wasn't her in the situation it would've played out the same way with any other girl he dated. I also told her he needs to be punished so that it hopefully doesn't happen to someone else. Idk, I just really care about her and hate seeing her down about shit that's not even remotely her fault.

Either way thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it. And I'm sorry you had to go through what you did. My mom and grandma both dealt with abuse for most of thier lives from my grandfather, so it's something I was exposed to at a young age and have zero tolerance for.
>>
>>17922431
>please explain
how can it be more obvious?
women can have orgasms, sometimes multiples (much more intense than man)
they can get completely lost in the act and enjoy a whole lot more than men

once you realize that (and internalize it), is much easier to become the prize rather than the pursuitor
>>
Question (to both genders i guess) regarding hook ups on dating apps:

If I've invited a girl on Tinder over to my place and implied that I want to fuck (I basically asked "netflix and chill"?), should I tell her I'm not interested in a serious relationship or has that kinda already been implied?
>>
>>17922699
Can't hurt to tell her explicitly
>>
I have a sexually liberal female friend who used to be into me. I want to have casual sex with her. How do I go on about asking for it?
>>
Do either gender pay for dating apps?

If so, which is the most worth?
>>
>>17922764
>Can't hurt to tell her explicitly
Oh yes it can, if she wants a LTR and he says "I just wanna fuck, yo" beforehand there's a decent chance she'll just leave.
If they bang and he tells her there won't be another date the end result will be the same (not together) but at least he'll get to fuck her once, i.e. his goal was met.
>>
>>17922918
The fact that OP is asking whether her should tell her beforehand indicates that he's a normal human who doesn't want to hurt her, and would therefore forgo having sex in order to not hurt her.
>>
I need some examples of body language signs that show that a guy is attracted to me. and can someone give me a few examples of flirting? I've never really been able to tell if I'm being flirted with.
>>
>>17922933
It should be easy to tell if he's checking you out. If you dress nicely, of course.
>>
>>17922933
Are you decent looking? Is he giving you attention? Congratulations, the dude wants to give you the D.

The issue with reading guys is gauging how serious they intend to be.
>>
>>17922976
Yeah, and he is somewhat giving me attention
>>
>>17922779
good question, to add to that
which are the best apps? (for brazil if it matters)

>Tinder
is obvious choice, pretty good but lot of flakes since too many people, lots wanting LTR too
>Lovoo/Badoo
shit tier, either very ugly people or popularity contest, barely get any matchs
>happn
just found this out, gets people from bumping near you in places you go, seems to have a decent amount of people too

and in any case, any app that is more focused on casual hook ups and not garbage?
>>
Girls

>Girlfriends depressed
>has close to no sex drive
>sex has dropped quite a bit
>talk to her about it
>said I should initiate more
>start doing that
>fastforward a few weeks
>Almost always me initiating
>fastforward another week
>She said that when i initiate it makes her feel pressured to fuck
>it also stresses her out because of a past sexual assault with a pushy guy

No idea what to do, help
>>
I don't like posting whole threads for my questions so I'm going to just ask here:
I met a girl on Tinder (sent her a super like and she matched), we start chatting for a good two days, send each other pics of our pets etc. Seems to be going great. I ask if she wants to meet irl for coffee, and she drops that she had a really close family member die suddenly and the funeral is tomorrow.
Obviously, I want to respect her space, and flirting with somebody in mourning is not ok. Thing is, I don't want to have her become a stranger, since we just met. I obviously want to go out with her once she's feeling better.
How should I approach this situation? We're total strangers so something like "I'm always here to listen" sounds... odd even though I want to offer sympathy.
>>
Girls
I keep Reading clickbait articles about How geek guys are the best in bed because they're very caring, technical and have good use or their fingers.

Do you find that to be true ?
>>
So I started a new job 3 months ago, and a new girl started at the same time.
Since working with her, I've realized she's basically perfect and I doubt I'll meet anyone like her again. I can't stop thinking about her, and I would ask her out, were it not for the fact she's in a relationship.

She moved here for work (Wales) and has a boyfriend who lives in Scotland. She flies out to see him about once a month.

Obviously long distance relationships often dont work out, but I cant rely on that. Any advice?

I'm quite confident talking to women, but I don't want to creep her out by showing interest knowing she's in a relationship.

Honestly, more than anything I want to get to know her better. I wouldn't want her to cheat or anything, or me try to get her to leave him... but I can't get over her because she's so damn perfect.
>>
>>17923549
I'm a dude but I doubt that.
>>
Girls: Does "Let's Be Friends" always mean you're not interested or could you just want him to relax and not move so fast?
>>
Girls:

Why don't you put any effort into dates? I had two dates recently and both times the girls didn't give any meaningful conversation. I'm not expecting you to give me a conversation about metaphysics or something but at least converse in a normal way like you would with a female friend. Neither girl provided more than just the shortest possible answers to my questions and they would never initiate a line of conversation. What the fuck? How is it fair for the dude to literally carry 100% of the conversation while the girl gets to just sit in judgement the whole time?
>>
>>17919058
As for the "how to kiss thing", if you're just starting off literally put your lips on hers. If she wants it to get more intense it will. Only concrete advice I can give here is don't just try to jam your tongue down her throat, if you use tongue, it needs to be very gentle, just pushing against hers.
>>
>>17923846
lol
>>
>>17923846
She's fucking someone else.
>>
>>17918020
It's a pain in the ass, but while he's living under his family's roof he has to respect their wishes.
>>
Girls: growers or showers? How do you feel about them
>>
The more I drive IRL, the less I enjoy driving/racing games/simulators. Wat do?
Even driving a 55hp shitbox normally on the streets feel better than driving a Porsche or Ferrari in a game.
>>
>>17924028
Drive more IRL, or get a good rig for your driving games. E.g. steering wheel, surround sound, etc.
>>
Do people still use tinder? If not what is the go to now? Bumble?
>>
>>17924102
I don't know why they would stop. Then again, I don't use tinder
>>
What are some signs that a girl is very submissive, not just sexually but in daily life. Arguments are really emotional for me due to parental abuse I need someone who is accepting.
>>
>>17924199
You don't need a sub, you just need someone caring and sympathetic or empathic .
>>
File: JUST.png (297KB, 460x436px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
297KB, 460x436px
both genders:

is my hairline just too fucked at this point? should I just buzz my head already

can a transplant even help me at this stage?
I'm 23 for reference
>>
A girl who seemed to be more interested in me than any other before the break hasn't gotten back to me in 8 days.

Would it be a bad idea to email her again to ask if I did something wrong? Or should I just wait until the 9th when we may bump into each other at school?
>>
>>17924253
Your hairline looks normal. Wait a few years before you try to shave it all off.
>>
File: HAHAAHAHA.jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAAHAHA.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
>>17922393
>women enjoy sex MORE than men
>>
Girls

How isn't this for an opening line on Tinder?

Hey name, I see we both like Disney and Christmas, but who doesn't lol?

There's a picture of her in a sleigh with a bunch of cartoon cutouts in the background
>>
File: abe.jpg (25KB, 498x412px) Image search: [Google]
abe.jpg
25KB, 498x412px
>>17924467
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.