[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i not fuck up a relationship with my female friend? im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: NIGHTHAWK.jpg (150KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
NIGHTHAWK.jpg
150KB, 800x437px
how do i not fuck up a relationship with my female friend? im seriously attracted to her but we make great friends and im sure being in a relationship would fuck that up. also im sure she isnt interested in me in that way so id fuck things up forever if i ever got ballsy enough to try something.
mentally i know its a wrong move but sexually i want her
it doesnt help that shes my exes bff so the taboo factor only makes her more appealing.
i just need advice on suppressing my sexual urges so i dont lose a great friend
>>
>>17917119

you cant be friends if you have feelings for her and wont tell her. you have to be honest with your friends.
>>
You'll grow to resent them in the long run trying to suppress your feelings. Just be honest.
>>
>>17917143
>>17917130
trust me we're great friends. we talk for hours back and forth, no double texting or one sided conversations. im genuinely fascinated by what she has to say and we have hilarious banter. its just in the back of my mind when we're alone or if i look at he a certain way.
>>
>>17917143
This. She'll resent you too if she develops feelings and will become distant if she feels like the friendship will become compromised. It could not be easy but if someone else comes along your alone time with her won't be as frequent.
>>
>>17917150
All I'm saying is it's unhealthy to suppress feelings. If you know that's how you feel about them and don't want to say anything then I'd suggest not putting yourself in any situation where you'd act on it.
>>
>>17917150
Dude that's not a friendship. You're attracted to her and that by default is not a friendship no matter how much you believe it is.
>>
>>17917119
your friendship will end one of two/three ways:
you stay friends and get with other girls and get in relationships with these other girls and your friendship with this specific person kinda just dissolves. or it ends forcefully because the girl youre dating is insecure that you have really good female friends, so you capitulate to your insecure gf's wants.
or you end up getting romantically involved with your friend and it ends shitty like any other relationship.

IF you want this to last, my advice is to date other women for a while, stay in touch, stay friends, and let the story arc play itself out. timing is an important factor in relationships, so the stars may align some day and you and this girl just might end up becoming an item.

the point is don't get one-itis over this girl; don't let your stupid dick make your decisions with her. youre letting your sex drive take over. stop that. save that shit for one night stands and other cumdumpsters who youre not in a complicated social web with.

tl;dr: fuck other women
>>
>>17917150

if you arent honest with her about how you feel you will regret it.
>>
>>17917177
^this.
>>
>>17917119
I'd recommend just being honest. If she's scared, then maybe she'll realize what missed out if she did like you. If she didn't see you that way at first, maybe over time she will once you start seeing other people. The point is that you have to either go all the way and be honest or just distance yourself and date other people. Relationships can't work if you're hiding something.
>>
>>17917177
and this is solid advice. thanks a lot man.
>>17917169
known her for 5 years, travelled to different countries with her, we've both been through some shit together and have always been close. we're definitely friends. im just being super fucking immature right now.
>>
>>17917575
Is she attracted to you or is it just you that feels this way? Sometimes a girl will become close and not want to jeopardize the friendship that is safe by dating a close friend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.