[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would make you want to spend the rest of your life with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1481392564337s.jpg (10KB, 249x220px) Image search: [Google]
1481392564337s.jpg
10KB, 249x220px
what would make you want to spend the rest of your life with a girl you meet in college? (what characteristics)
>>
File: 1476284762976.jpg (29KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
1476284762976.jpg
29KB, 400x558px
In order-
>trustworthyness
>pleasant to be around/spend time with
>cute
>purity (in general, not just avoiding the bbc)
>similar goals or at least willingness to compromise
>cook/clean
>sexual compatability
>willing to lick balls and be peed on
>supportive
>likes cats
>>
>>17916611
Loyal, supportive, not obnoxious, not a cheater, not an alcoholic/druggie, doesn't reek of cigarettes, wants to alternately go out and do things and have our downtime together, hasn't slept around too much, hygeniec and tries her best to stay in shape, at least semi intelligent, reads books.
>>
File: 1373268218634.jpg (23KB, 223x283px) Image search: [Google]
1373268218634.jpg
23KB, 223x283px
>>17916611

The thing about being in college is that its a time in your life when you have no idea who you are or what you want. You have absolutely no experience with adult relationships or even being independent from your parents. In essence, you're still a child.

I'd say its nice to start thinking about the kinds of things you want in a long term relationship in college but in reality you're not old enough yet to even know what you want in a lifelong partner. You might think you do but you definitely don't.
>>
>>17916675
This is only true if you're an idiot though. Lots of people know what they want out of life by the time they're out of highschool.
>>
>>17916675
I knew all of that in college.
>>
File: 1375650737535.jpg (76KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1375650737535.jpg
76KB, 391x391px
>>17916684

>Lots of people know what they want out of life by the time they're out of high school.

Children often know what they want but their decision making lacks experience and information. Just because a child knows he wants to be an astronaut in the 2nd grade doesn't mean his decision is realistic. He doesn't factor in the hundreds of prerequisites that must be met before even being considered for astronaut training because he just doesn't know.

Its absolutely normal for your goals and expectations to mature as you mature but its also important not to be so set in your decisions as an adolescent that you leave no room for growth.

Lots of kids know what they want out of high school but the chance of failure is higher due to their lack of knowledge and perspective.

>>17916685

>I knew all of that in college.

I'm not saying finding a wife in college is impossible. Anything is possible. The fact of the matter is that college aged kids know relatively nothing about life because they have only lived a few years of it out from underneath the umbrella of their parents.

With age comes wisdom and with wisdom comes the increased chance that the decisions you make are sound. Kids make plenty of decisions, but again this isn't a negative thing. Letting kids think they know whats best and letting them make mistakes is an important part of their growth.
>>
>>17916645
ty>>17916665
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.