[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

female friends...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1742.jpg (127KB, 527x947px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1742.jpg
127KB, 527x947px
I feel kind of down..

I'm a mid 20s guy, and like most guys, I like talking to cute girls. Now, I don't have sex with them or date them. I just like to talk to them. Friends. I've made a few great friends with females, but we could be talking a lot and everything. Some I've gotten quite close with, but then they get boyfriends and everything dies off. I still have contact with them, but it's very distant now. It makes me feel pretty down desu... I'm glad they are enjoying their relationships, but it sucks that they don't want to talk much anymore.

Why is this so hard
>>
Some work like that, some don't.
They may come back if they break up, but don't really count on it. I used to talk to this girl a lot (even at night, when messenger was still a thing) but then she got a bf and everything changed, then she went to one boy to another and I barely have the chance to see her.
My advice would be to let them just be and just look for one girl who doesnt only think about his boyfriend, or you can always try to get one for yourself.
>>
>>17916749

>My advice would be to let them just be and just look for one girl who doesnt only think about his boyfriend

it's just hard. Even this one girl who promised me our friendship wouldn't change after she got a boyfriend, that stayed true for a few months. But now we talk maybe once every few weeks :/

>or you can just try to find one for yourself

Well that's not going to happen
>>
>>17916760
I know it's hard, nobody said it was going to be easy, but it's not as simple as that.
I wish everything was as easy as making a single promise, but time changes people, sometimes slowly, sometimes not.
The worst thing you can do is giving up, try to focus on whatever you want to do, then women will come after that.
It may be hard, it WILL be painful, but you can do it, you can either man up or continue suffering.
And by telling you to man up I don't want to offend you or something like that, it's just that its easier to realize things kinda work like that.
Hope this helps you.
>>
>>17916785

I am focusing on myself. Just people need friends right?
>>
>>17916791
Well of course, friends are an important part of people's lives, In my opinion.
>>
>>17916798

That's what the issue is...
>>
>>17916478
It's not your fault my friend. Real, great, durable friendship are extremely rare. Getting close and spending a good time is not enough. You need a lot of luck and a real spark that make it look like this friendship really is unique, special, and maybe not very well described by the word "friendship".

Anyway, I think you should persevere. Also, I guess you're already doing that, but I'll still say it in case: take care of these friendships you developped even if these girls are not as available as before for you. Maybe it's just a down time. Friendships are often like cycles: for some time you become distant with each other, and then, one day, you start talking again and everything is great just as before.

That's why I would advice to develop several friends and to never reject someone you have built something with.
>>
>>17916847

I'm not rejecting any of my female friends. Nothing bad between us ever happened. And I'm here if they want to talk again. It just makes me sad because this has happened with 5 friends
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.