[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's not interested in me, is she adv? She never really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1477424904722.jpg (35KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1477424904722.jpg
35KB, 512x512px
She's not interested in me, is she adv? She never really texts me, and if I do she purposely waits to send me a message and usually keeps it short. One time she hugged a male friend goodbye, looked at me and then said "fuck you anon". She ignored me on purpose for a week or two for some reason and then went back to talking to me again. She did invite to hang out with her out of town friend and wanted me to help build a shelf with her, and she taught to free-stroke one day and wanted me to hold onto her in the pool, but that was all a while ago. I think I just missed my mark to ask her out and she just sees me as a friend now... I just want to fucking forget about her and have anxiety about her everyday when she doesn't even contact me. How can I just move on?
>>
Im doin nofap hardmode till i find the one fk dis shit
>>
>>17916334
Maybe I should too, it'll be a reward for not being a depressing shut-in
>>
>>17916343
M8 youll b a fukn guy on a limitless pill if u havent yet seen the movie "Limitless"
>>
>>17916365
Neato. Could we get to the topic of the OP though?
>>
Stop reposting this thread OP. You've gotten your answer before.
>>
But remember, it comes with a hefty sacrifice heh heh heeeeeh
Youll find out. Just eat better meditate and do all the other elements of being a sickkunt and dont forget to learn how to fight, u wouldnt want chad bumping into u on purpose infront of yo gurl now would we
>>
>>17916375
This is the first time I've posted in a long time..
>>
>>17916389
I could tell just from the first two or three sentences that it's been posted before, because I've read it before. Give it up OP. Either you're a troll that likes to repost shit, or you're one of those individuals that asks for advice and only takes it when it aligns with what they want to hear.
>>
>>17916405
I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if something like this is posted daily but last time I posted about her was the beginning of December. If I could get an answer I'd appreciate it.
>>
File: 1330110895546.png (12KB, 343x386px) Image search: [Google]
1330110895546.png
12KB, 343x386px
>>17916309
This shit again?
>>
>>17916420
Exactly, not that long ago. Just block her from everything and avoid seeing things that make you think of her. That's all you can do. If you don't move on, it's because you don't truly want to.
>>
>>17916426
I mean, I don't want to move on but I kinda have to. It fucking sucks that it's come to this.
>>
Soldier on m8 and love yourself first how can u look after someone else if u cant even lookafter urself trust meeee u must love urself. Dnt ask me its mathematics
>>
She cusses you off not as a joke, its obvious she's not interested as you've surmised. Give it up, keep it platonic. And maybe in a turn if irony she will fall for you with your disinterest.
>>
>>17916507
She'd always cuss me off though and then smile, it's def a joke, but the whole situation is a joke. I ignored her for a time and she ignored me back but stared at me constantly. She makes ZERO fucking sense. She's so confusing that I'm just giving up since it's so taxing to think about. I'm tired of being rejected
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.