[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to get so creeped out by certain dominant things in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I used to get so creeped out by certain dominant things in the bedroom. Particularly, calling my bf things like "daddy" or choking and stuff.

My bf and I have been together a really long time and he recently started doing way more dominant shit in the bedroom. He referred to himself as daddy and in the moment, I thought it was so ridiculously hot.

Then the other day, he lightly choked me and pulled me close and kept kissing me. I felt like I was going to explode with pleasure.

I asked him to choke me while we had sex, and we were both extremely turned on.

We talked about the daddy thing after a few days, and I just like the dominant feeling of it all. As for the choking, I'm still hesitant about it all.

Does this kind of sex make things go south? I've always assumed these things are unhealthy in intimate relationships. But I am getting the feeling that I love/trust bf so much that these things aren't hurtful...

tl;dr: bf is starting to slightly do more sadist/dom things in bed, and I like it, but am also conflicted about what it says about us
>>
Discuss if you can have a safe word that you use if things get to far. That way you can try it out, I recommend using it the first time when he is not going to far just to see if he will stop. That way you can trust him to stop if you were in danger later on. But if he doesn't stop, I suggest you take your things and go because then you are dealing with an abusive and dangerous man. No matter how insanely horny he is, he should have restraint to stop himself if you ask it.
>>
>>17915391
Our safety thing is just me tapping his side or his arm. Which we established already and he did stop when I tapped him.

I think we both don't really know how far to actually go. This is something new to us. What do we even discuss when talking about it? (as far as how deep we want to go into this type of roleplay)
>>
tell him that when you have sex you need to require him to use JIZZLE jizz wipes so that when he cums loads on your chest you can easily JIZZLE it up. That should clear things up a bit.
>>
>women are turned on by being dominated by men
surprise surprise.
>>
>>17915508
Well, for years upon years, I was generally more in control of things. Like I always initiated blow jobs, and I was much more of a giver in the bedroom. He enjoyed it. Now it's starting to shift, so idk where to go from here.
>>
>>17915369
as long as everyone is enjoying themselves youre all good
make sure to establish a safe word and enjoy
>>
>>17915369

not really. you might go more extreme. you might not. it might be a phase. im a man of many phases and i cycle through them after about 4 partners per fantasy.

you might not even really want to be choked so much as just have a little pressure, feel like a man is taking you and controlling you, cuz tyour instincts kinda want that. it doesn't have to carry over into real life, but you are trying to simulate what happens in the wild: a man choosing a woman and taking her regardless of what hse wants.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.