[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jewish girl said she only dates Israeli guys... After flirting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Jewish girl said she only dates Israeli
guys... After flirting with her for a month she's ready to go on a date with me. Did I do the right thing anons? Was it smart for me to keep pursuing her knowing that she only dates israeli guys? She said she was shaking and was very nervous when she saw me at work. We met through online.
>be me 6'5 white dude
>pic related, looks like her
>>
>>17915203
Who the fuck cares dude? Go on the date and see what happens
>>
>>17915210
I care anon
>>
>>17915237
You pursued and kept with it, she changed her mind. You acted like a male, she like a female. Problem?
>>
>>17915203
I fail to see where the problem is. If you're worried this is some kind of moral problem, then it isn't. All people say they have a type, but when they eventually get to know someone and develop feelings for them, who is and isn't their type generally goes out the window.

so, in short: you did nothing wrong. Enjoy your prize, you worked for it and it payed off.
>>
if this is just a one time fuck thing, do it.
all you are is a filthy goyim to her and this isn't gonna end well if you're looking for something long term or have "feelings"
>>
>>17916248
How come she wants to date OP now? Smh you're stupid
>>
>>17916598
>How come she wants to date OP now? Smh you're stupid

This.
Listen to jews, always lose.

She needs to use you for some reason and is trying to subvert and destabilise you as if you were a western country.

If you get her pregnant, she'll jew you for child support claiming it's in the kids best interest, all while chopping up the kids foreskin and shilling it to cosmetics corps for a few more sheckels.
Promptly before teaching her mandatory seminar to male students on why consent is important, at a university.

It's all kike trickery, OP.
Walk away. Never trust a kike.

They make niggers look good.
>>
>>17916606
Op here... she's 17 and I'm 18 LOL
>>
>>17915203

Well what do you think dude? You pursued her and now you scored a date, so obviously it was the right thing to do.

Women love being pursued, and they also have no fucking idea what they want until you tell them.
>>
I was raised in a 50% jewish town, so I know how jewish girls are. Kind of bitchy and entitled, but always put out. Also, usually great sex. enjoy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.