[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Madly in love with 2 girls, Who to choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: two-girls-one-guy.jpg (51KB, 675x351px) Image search: [Google]
two-girls-one-guy.jpg
51KB, 675x351px
Hello

I am a young healthy socially well adjusted man, with a good job and a good economical situation.
The problem is that there are two girls in my life and I don't know witch one to choose.
Right now I'm having a relationship with both (don't judge...) but I want to be serious and commit myself to one !
help me Anons, I will describe both.
>>
File: girl A.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
girl A.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
The first one lady A:

Physically she is thin and athletic, small breasts very pretty.

She works as an entrepreneur and co created a call center. She is always on the move and loves the challenge and thrill of entrepreneurship. she inspires me to always give my best in everything I do.

She is romantic and becomes horny very easily when she is with me.
In bed she is a beast, she goes wild has a lot of initiative and knows how to have a good time. At parties I never get bored with her.

The off side is that she has way too many exes, and most of them are assholes, one even tried to rape her recently

she is also very emotionally unstable, she can shut herself away from the world easilly

She also pressures me to have sex with her friends, for me that's a turn off.
>>
>>17914542
We're gonna need info on that last bit OP.
>>
>>17914542
>She also pressures me to have sex with her friends, for me that's a turn off.
kek ok
good story OP
>>
File: girl B.jpg (72KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
girl B.jpg
72KB, 480x720px
Lady B:

Physically she is curvy, well endowed, big breasts and hips

She works as a shopkeeper, shy, and polite, she is hardworking and motherly. She is a responsible adult

She doesn't go out that much, prefers calm walks or dinners at home. In bed she is a bit timid but that adds a certain charm. Plus her body drives me crazy.
She is very religious and appreciates it a lot when I go to church with her.

The off side is that she worries too much about her familly. A sick relative means no peace of mind for her, all your plans go down the drain.
She is cares a lot about marriage and I can feel that she has a lot of pressure.

That body though
>>
Option B, nigger.
>>
If you're in a relationship with two people right now that don't know each other you probably don't care about either of them as much as you think you do. Do them both a favour and take a break from both of them because you don't respect either of them for a healthy relationship unless they are fine with that kind of behaviour. It could be that both of them right now are friends with benefits and you're ready to start dating, but usually when you really like someone and you're ready to start taking the relationship seriously there is no question of who to choose you just know. If you don't know then you're not really in love in the way that you think you are. Infatuated maybe, perhaps even beyond lustful where you have a fulfilling friendship, but when you're really in love with someone you just know with intensity that all you want from that moment on is for their happiness and the time you can spend together.

As an off point all people have pros and cons. Things like the first girl trying to persuade you to have sex with her friends is not superficial to be turned off by if you're not into that kind of open relationship. But no matter who you're with you have to want to be the one who's beside them through the hardships as well. Her being emotionally unstable shouldn't matter if you really care about them, but if it's at a point right now where it is too much of a problem maybe she's not ready for a relationship. If I really cared and loved for that person the first thing on my mind would be trying to get her some help if she wants that kind of support and not which out of these two girls should I stick to fucking over the other.
>>
>>17914546
>>17914552

She enjoys watching people having sex.
Okay it might sound like I'm making this up but Girl A is notyour Average woman
She has a lot of relations and sometimes organises sex parties and orgies

She does not participate she just watches
I have been with her once at one of these parties.

We have a very rich sexlife, she refuses to have sex with other men but insist that I have sex with friends of her while she watches.
>>
>>17914531
A
>She works as an entrepreneur and co created a call center. She is always on the move and loves the challenge and thrill of entrepreneurship. she inspires me to always give my best in everything I do.

B
>She works as a shopkeeper, shy

How is this even a fucking question? A is a partner who will improve you and your life. B is someone you keep at home with the kids and fuck on the side if you're into that body.
>>
>>17914564
Thanks for the advice
I get what you mean but it's complicated
Maybe I'm just a bad person, but I do love them, I know what I'm doing is wrong that's why I want to stop.

Girl A has some some issues, but I love her for that, they do get annoying sometimes but I'm there for her.
>>
>>17914575
That's actually why it's hard

B would be the perfect mother/housewife I respect that, because I wish to have kids and a good mother for them.

A can improve my life, but she had a fucked up childhood and does not want to settle
I don't think being a mother is something she thinks of often
>>
>>17914583
It's easier to warm up A for motherhood than turn B into a partner who can offer more unless A is totally opposed to kids or something. Also of course C should be considered too. If you have such a hard time picking, maybe none is the right one yet.

My guess without knowing A really would be that she tries to balance out her shitty childhood by living life to the fullest now, obviously she doesn't want to settle down now but it's likely enough to change in the future.
>>
>>17914579

People who care about other people simply put don't fuck others behind their back. I don't think you're a bad person, just misguided. If you have their permission for an open relationship that's different, but your strong feelings intense or not is not the same kind of love that builds long lasting relationships if that's how you treat them regardless of what you're trying to do now to make up for it.

If you want to do something right by them let them know about what you did, ask for forgiveness, and make a decision if they're willing to take you back. And don't just go for the one who forgives you if any of them do because that's the one that is left over. Have some integrity and take responsibility for your actions instead of being such a fucc boi because I promise you if they knew about this competition and comparing between the two they would most likely be hurt by your actions.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.