[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had sex with a girl and then she looked like she was having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1478528554240.jpg (50KB, 560x709px) Image search: [Google]
1478528554240.jpg
50KB, 560x709px
I just had sex with a girl and then she looked like she was having a panic attack in bed and almost crying. So I just rubbed her back and said it was okay. Then she hugged me while she was still apparently freaking out and I just told her it was cool and then she calmed down.

I feel aweful like I took advantage of her or something. And to make matters worse this happened to me once before with a different girl and I felt like such an asshole for having a fucking plan in case that happened.

I don't know if she thought of something fucked up from her past or what. But I feel terrible about it.

Anybody got any experience with this?
>>
Stop raping girls
>>
ask her what's wrong you autist
>>
>>17914319
Three possibilities - you'll have to deduce which seems most likely in your situation.

1. The intensity of her orgasm overwhelmed her, and the jumble of emotions was largely just a physical release.
2. The intensity of her romantic emotions overwhelmed her and the jumble of emotions was largely an emotional overload.
3. The intensity of her guilt, for whatever reason, overwhelmed her and she just felt bad for what has happened.
>>
>>17914321
Both of them came onto me. >>17914323
But what if it's something fucked up from her past? I felt that would be rude and make it worse in the moment.
>>
>>17914337
It could be two of these. Fuck, We work together so she may feel guilty. She broke up with a guy who loved her and said he was small while we're a casual thing. She said that it was good and that she never gets fucked like that. I don't know. The first girl let me know that it was because she was afraid that I would then leave her. This one didn't explain.
>>
File: IMG_20161231_205414.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161231_205414.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>17914319
Degenerate!
>>
>>17914319
You forget to mention your monster 14" cock that made them start crying
>>
>>17914319
>he thought of something fucked up from her past
usually this. it could be abuse as a child or abuse in a past relationship or she still loves some guy in her past and fucking someone else make her sad. Don't take it personally, there are a lot of fucked up women out there
>>
>>17914341
Well if she's having a meltdown in your bed, I'd say it warrants some prying. Don't be afraid of an emotional talk.
>>
Like others said, it is probably not personal. Could be the breakup, could be past abuse, could be a lot of things. But, it's probably not you.
>>
>>17914451
kek
>>
>>17914451
most people here are full of shit and complexes
>>
>>17914319
This has happened to me too, but the circumstances were a bit different. First of all, we didn´t fuck, I fingered her (when she was on her period) and she came. Also, she is my best friend and we had been really close as friends for the last decade, but we had been together as more than that for two months before that night.

What happened was that after she came (and I cleaned myself in the bathroom), we cuddled for a bit as we were watching a movie. Suddenly, she said that she needed to smoke a cigarette so we went outside at like 2 am, she sat on the curb of a street next to my house and sat there crying and shaking and smoking a lot of cigarettes.

Obviously we talked about it afterward, but I never got an actual explanation or comprehensible narrative out of her about what happened. Anyway, she broke off our "thing" the following week because she said she didn´t feel comfortable doing that kind of stuff with me.

Now I´ve been really down ever since that happened. I don´t know how you met that girl OP, but she sounds like my friend
>>
>>17914451
Lol fuck off dude, until you've had a girl cry in your bed you don't know how fucked up it feels.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.