[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding homebody/shut-in/introverted girls/friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: wallhaven-44008.jpg (1MB, 3500x2578px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-44008.jpg
1MB, 3500x2578px
How is it done? I accept that the vast majority of humanity are social creatures, all the more so women, but looking for any resource specifically to find what few homebodies are out there quickly got me facing a brick wall.
It's as though even though humanity has long since broken free of the shackles of survival of the fittest, the only ones who strictly haven't done so are voluntary shut-ins.
>>
luck
>>
>>17914287
Luck is multiplied by effort. I admit I'm barely putting in any effort but if there was a dating site for hikkis my attitude might change.
>>
>find introverted gf

Here's the problem op, like it or not this is what will happen.

If this girl is introverted and doesn't do Jack shit she's not very motivated and that probably means you won't mean as much to her and she does to you.

You'll get fucking bored quick, it's not fun to just do the same thing over and over, what are you just gonna sit there and watch movies and cuddle? I mean that's all she does already, she will suck you in. Girls like that aren't fun. There's being a shut in social retard and shy but willing to try shit. You want a girl that wants to go out and have fun with you, not a body pillow that feels nothing.
>>
>>17914847
Whats wrong with not liking clubbing and going to bars? Me and my bf play games and watch tv series all the time. We like being alone and not surrounded by strangers. Theres nothing wrong with it. You sound bitter.
>>
File: 1465112179085.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1465112179085.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>>17914265
I lucked out.

My current gf I met on an online dating site, but turned out we had a ton of friends in common. We actually even had the exact same birth day (year too). That was the perfect opener with her, since she discovered it first and was convinced it was a "sign." We basically lived our whole lives in sync with each other, save for some things like me going to college and her just moving abroad for those years.

Anyway, she was a social butterfly until about 26 or 27 and then just fell off the face of the planet when she was diagnosed with cancer. It made her re-evaluate her life and settle down. Now she's in remission and a total homebody. Most of our dates are fun, but we're happiest just watching documentaries on the couch, drinking wine with the pets, and chatting about our day.

And even though she's a homebody now who doesn't mind cooking and cleaning, she's still got all the experience from her clubbing/slutty days. So I get the best of both worlds, if you catch my drift.

I really hope she doesn't relapse. She's the perfect woman...
>>
>>17914265
Met mine in highschool, just go to places where you'll find introverts, libraries at a university, coffee shops, maybe even local shows or something.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.