[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you prefer a virgin or non virgin girl ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 15

File: cmc2034-78.jpg (98KB, 1356x929px) Image search: [Google]
cmc2034-78.jpg
98KB, 1356x929px
>>
Normal, well-adjusted guys prefer a girl they're attracted to and enjoy spending time with. 4chan overwhelmingly prefers virgins because of their own insecurities
>>
I'd take a virgin girl with conservative beliefs, because maybe it would be more than a sex exploration thing. With a virgin girl who is liberal in her beliefs, it would most likely be a sex exploration thing, only she has a higher change of being unskilled than a non-virgin.
>>
>>17914182
I hate it when insecure people start swearing that everyone in the world is unattractive. it's so insane. they start saying they're alone because their standards are impossibly high: "I need a virgin 8/10 at least who shares all of my interests and doesn't mind that I sit inside all day" fucking please
>>
Since I am not a teenager, any girl in my age range who is a virgin raises red flags. Something must be wrong with her.
>>
>>17914182

This.
>>
Non-virgin, because I'm a virgin myself. Two twenty-something virgins going at each other must be like the special olympics.
>>
>>17914182
>>17914207
This. Honeslty I would probably not date a virgin unless we really clicked. I've had a few girlfriends and female friends who were virgins at 18 or older and they were all varying degrees of crazy.
>>
>>17914226
>I've had a few girlfriends and female friends who were virgins at 18 or older and they were all varying degrees of crazy.
I have friends who are virgins in their 20s and I would think they're normal girls, just more on the shy or introverted side. I myself was a virgin until I was 21 and I don't think I was 'defective' in any way. But in the end, what I think doesn't matter, since the topic isn't about what I, as a girl, think about other female virgins. Maybe we are all crazy without knowing it.
>>
>>17914236
I'm not saying they're all crazy, just my personal experiences.
>>
>>17914236

>Maybe we are all crazy without knowing it.

Not knowing you're crazy is a prerequisite for being crazy.
>>
>>17914256
If that's true, then people who really aren't crazy wouldn't think they're crazy either. If not knowing you're crazy is a prerequisite for being crazy, unless a person thinks they're crazy, they could either be crazy and not know it, or they could be not crazy and correctly think they're not.
>>
File: 1375770204757.gif (785KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1375770204757.gif
785KB, 400x225px
>>17914271
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 129x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 129x90px
>>17914271
>>
>>17914271
Yes
>>
>wanting other men's DNA in your girl's brain
top wew, niggers.
>>
>>17914167
Personally, I prefer sheep, though I'll settle for chickens.
>>
>>17914360
>he believes in /r9k/ memes
>>
>>17914435
>he believes in being 2nd place
lad status: wew
>>
>>17914167
a virgin, clearly
only a loser would say otherwise
>>
>>17914447
Lotta losers in this thread lol.
>>
If I were a guy, I'd definitely want a virgin girl.
>>
>>17914437
All you will end up is in the 0th place. But keep waiting your qt virgin waifu who will magically appear in your basement.
>>
>>17914447
Indeed. All the losers in this thread have their life together with a healthy sex drive. The winners are kissless virgin autistic NEETs.
>>
>>17914501
>>17914502
>being this salty at other people's sexual preferences
lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>17914506
>sexual preference

You don't even know what that means. Besides, it's not like you can even know for sure if a girl is a virgin. She might even lie about it just because she sees you're extremely insecure about it.
>>
>>17914182
This. A female virgin is 99% one or more of the following:
a) A 1/10 whale
b) Super religious and will only have boring sex for the sake of reproduction
c) Insane

Young people have sex, and seeing as most people are not gay, it also requires a girl to do so.

The real question is really, how many is to many and imo, most guys WILL have a problem with dating a girl that has been very promiscuous in the past. A friend of mine dated a girl once who had been a real slut in Uni, and once he found out she has fucked between 60-70 different guys, the relationship went to shit and they eventually dumped her. A shame really, because she was a legit 9/10 and super cool, but he could not just handle that

My GF has fucked 10 guys, and honestly i wish the number was lower, but there isn't really much you can do about it other than suck it up
>>
File: cry laugh kek.jpg (15KB, 249x280px) Image search: [Google]
cry laugh kek.jpg
15KB, 249x280px
>>17914182
>4chan overwhelmingly prefers virgins because of their own insecurities

Majority of posters on 4chan keep telling me unlike them these 4chan people are losers and prefer virgin...
>>
>>17914511
>he can't analyze whether or not a girl is a virgin through her actions and conversation
Ahaha, fuckboi.
>>
>>17914182
If you'd have to pick a co worker for your new company, would you pick some faggot right out of university with no work experience or one with a respectable CV and years of experience?
>>
>>17914544
And you can? You will be very disappointed in the very unlikely event you will have sex one day.
>>
>>17914551
I've done it numerous times before :^). Not everyone is inadequate like you.
>>
>>17914566
>you
>having had sex

No.
>>
>>17914568
>this projection
Shit, son. Get it together.
>>
I don't want a girl with a large body count because that shows that she sees sex as a casual thing that can be done with a lot of people
There's nothing wrong with that at all but I want someone who doesn't see it as some casual thing and does it for emotional reasons instead of physical
How is that autistic? Honestly I just want someone similar to me, it's okay when it comes to politics hobbies and everything else but sex is somehow magically different
>>
>>17914596
Perfectly normal. Just find a girl with an equal number of partners.
>>
>>17914524
>A shame really, because she was a legit 9/10 and super cool, but he could not just handle that
>
>My GF has fucked 10 guys, and honestly i wish the number was lower, but there isn't really much you can do about it other than suck it up
Honestly, does that changes the way your girlfriend is? Is she different, if she lies about her past (except the fact about liying about the number of her past sexual partners)?
Even more: Why do you wish the number would be lower? She is what she is for the experience she made through her entire life. The actual number doesn't change the way she thinks. It's only on your side how you handle this. After the moment you both agree to have a hetero monogamous relationship (?) you both are responsible for your actions and how the relationship will be.
Do you like to spend your time with a person and all (ya, you don't need to like all of them) her/his facets? Or do you want a person which represents your ideals and facts from the past, which nobody can change?
>>
>>17914596
because sluts are crazy
>>
>>17914613
This is racist and sexist. A women with many sexual partners doesn't need to be a slut.
Only because this sexy girl rejected to have sex with you, doesn't make her a slut.
>>
>>17914617
Ok, then. She's just a shitty lock.
>>
>>17914617
see what i mean
>>
>>17914167

Given the equivalent choice, between 'girl they like who is not a virgin', and 'same girl they like who is a virgin', every man would choose the virgin, and if they say otherwise they're lying to themselves and to you. In addition to the emotional benefits (there is something special about being someone's one and only) there are practical benefits, marriage is much less likely to end in divorce if you are the only person she's ever been with.

Most guys aren't overly concerned with virginity, though. What they want to know is that you're not a slut. And again, it's a reasonable concern. Fact is, as a woman, you can probably almost always find a guy willing to fuck you. If what you value most is getting laid, your boyfriends are always going to be replaceable. No one likes investing in someone who can (and probably will) discard them for someone else if they get bored.
>>
>>17914617
racist
lol how
also let a man have his opinions jeeze. and you wonder why you cant hold a steady relationship.
>>
>>17914605

The more people a girl has fucked, the more difficulty she has maintaining long-term monogamous relationships. The more people a girl has fucked, the less special and unique you are as a lover to her. You can talk all you want about experiences, but nobody wants to be merely a stepping stone or a side stop on the path of someone's life, especially someone they're thinking about marrying.

And whether you like it or not, past behavior is a good indicator of future behavior. If someone has a long history of fucking a bunch of other people, what are your chances that they're really going to decide to finally settle down and be monogamous with you?
>>
>>17914646
They're cucks cool with other men's penises being inside their woman.
>>
Non-virgins: Bitter sexual hang-ups about past lovers.

Virgins: Presumably enthusiastic (if she's not settling), empty-slate you can teach/learn how to fuck together.

Unless here vagina is too small for your dick, or your dick is too small for her vagina, I don't see the downside to a virgin. She could hate sex, but nobody wishes for a lazy partner. Newsflash to the roasties ITT: some people still follow the Bible and they aren't just naturally frigid.
>>
>>17914643
No most guys would choose just the girl w his the closest to them in terms of experience
>>
File: IMG_0568.png (40KB, 809x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.png
40KB, 809x994px
>>
>>17914672

This is 100 percent not true, and you know it, and you should stop lying to yourself and women. You're giving them the wrong idea.

Guys might choose a slut to date for a while just for sheer fun - and they can be fun - but they will, as a rule, not settle down with them.
>>
>>17914693
Yup, fuck sluts with condoms and settle down with a cute virgin.
>>
>>17914643
>every man

No they wouldn't, dolt. Stop pretending you speak for all men, especially when you are a bitter kissless virgin neckbeard.
>>
>>17914698
Is that all you can retort with? Pretty pathetic.
>>
>>17914271
sure
>>
>>17914646
Post the thoroughly debunked graph already will you? None of what you say is true. You are simply projecting your insecurities. It's okay, you will outgrow them one day.
>>
>>17914664
You have never had sex, so don't try to give advice on it.
>>
>>17914702
The truth hurts I see.
>>
>>17914704
Not that anon, but I'm curious which graph and how it's so thoroughly debunked?
>>
>>17914706
The truth is you're cool with used goods :^)
>>
>>17914705
I have, roastie. Adv is full of delusional whores who think they're guaranteed a good husband no matter how they act. The female equivalent of fedora neckbeards. Blue board ---> blue pilled.
>>
>>17914698

nice buzzwords bruh

I'll say it again: Given the choice between 'girl you like who is not a virgin' and 'exact same girl who is a virgin' every single man would choose the virgin, and ladies, I am telling you right now: Guys who tell you otherwise are lying to you, and most likely with the goal of trying to convince you how cool and comfortable they are with sluttiness so that ultimately you'll fuck them
>>
>>17914182
/Thread

Virgins praise sex as something special because they never had it. Theh have unrealistic expectations about it and think once you've done it to someone, you're set and will never forget this person.

Then they come up with this as an excuse, because they're so over the "animalistic behaviour" of "sleeping around like a slut", while the truth is that if they could, they'd do the same.

Anyone who'd prefer a virgin is either a churchfag or a virgin himself. While people who actually have a healthy sex life won't even care about it.
>>
>>17914704

> "Past behavior is a good indicator of future behavior"
> "LOL INSECURE MUCH LOL PROJECTION"

girls here won't like you more because you lie to them bro
>>
I give 0 fuck about the virgin status on a girl. There are a lot more important things to consider
>>
>>17914725
Thanks for your opinion, cuckboi
>>
>>17914704

> I don't like the implications of this graph so I'm going to say it's debunked

pretty shit thought process buddy
>>
>>17914712
>every single man

Once again, you do not speak for all men, especially when you are in the bottom tier of desirability. You don't even know about the downsides of virgins since you have never been in a relationship.
>>
>>17914729
The graph posted by a religious anti-sex group with data 20 years old and lacking any controls and no description of methodology? Yea, you would have to be not very bright to fall for it.
>>
>>17914715
I'm no longer a virgin and have a great sex life, but sex and virginity are special to my partner and I, and we are very thankful that we waited for each other. We aren't religious, and both had multiple opportunities with others that we declined.
>>
>>17914733

You know it just makes you look like an idiot when you insist that everyone who disagrees with you must be "LOL KISSLESS VIRGIN"

But just for you I'll slightly modify my statement

Given a choice between "non-virgin girl they like" and "exact same girl they like, except she's a virgin", every guy will choose the virgin, unless they're a delusional faggot

Now call me a virgin again, maybe girls will think you're cool if you rush to defend their honor just a liiiiiittle bit more
>>
>>17914741
And once one of you cheats, or leaves, then what? You will be "damaged goods" since you believe in those memes.
>>
>>17914745
>every single guy

I wouldn't. Neither would some other posters who said the same.

So now that you have been 100% proven wrong, how will you backpedal?
>>
>>17914738
Which graph/study are you talking about exactly?
>>
I'd prefer a woman who doesn't go clubbing with her friends, a woman who has no "guy friends", a woman who simply wants to come home and cuddle, watch tv, go to the bay with me, etc. She doesn't even have to have a high paying job.

Virgin or not is fine. I'm more worried about what's in her head.
>>
>>17914746
Careful, too much salt can cause hypertension.
>>
>>17914738

> The CDC is a religious anti-sex group

Because that's who the data was collected by

I'm sure that the data was used by religious anti-sex groups to support their social agenda, but calling the CDC a religious anti-sex group because data they collected makes you uncomfortable is a little bit ridiculous
>>
>>17914741
Sure, just like I said. Both of you were virgins and held it at a high stand.

It's not like you can't do that, it's just that virgins are the only ones who care to wait for another virgin most of the time, and you kind of prove my point.

Sex with my gf is special for me and we both had multiple partners before. Virgins have the impression sex is something that will permanently bind you to a person once you've done it, while the "binding" factor in reality is much more related to how both persons "click" in bed, which virgins think is only possible with another virgin.
>>
>>17914747

See my previous statments on "guys lying to themselves, or lying to women in an attempt to convince them that they're cool with sluttiness so those girls will sleep with them"

I will also say you should probably stop lying to girls because it's a pretty shit thing to do
>>
>>17914746
Sad you have such a pessimistic worldview and opinion about happy people who happen to have a different preference or opinion to yours. I don't think people would be damaged goods after that. People are just most compatible with those who have similar values and experience.
>>
>>17914747
Confirmed for delusional faggot. Thanks for playing, no really.
>>
>>17914745
Except it's impossible to both be exactly the same while one is a virgin. Having sex changes your view on it, period. Also, on the other end of the insecurity spectrum, there are people who believe marrying a virgin will make her seek for other dick to make up for the lost time.
>>
>>17914753
you'de trying to justify sleeping with multiple ppl. they aren't wrong for wanting to have multiple partners, get over yourself.
>>
>>17914763
and they aren't wrong for wanting to sleep with a single partner ALL their life either. nothing wrong with lovimg someone. this one versus many argument is human dead weight.
>>
>>17914754
Oh yeah, everybody who isn't a virgin seeking virgins is lying to themselves. The world is a lie, virgins are the only one capable of true love because they're the master race illuminated by their virginity.

Kek
>>
>>17914763
Wat??
>>
>>17914766

What an odd thing to say, especially since at no point did I make any claim even remotely resembling that, it's almost as if you don't like one particular aspect of my argument and so you're presenting it as something else completely ridiculous in order to claim some sort of dick-waving internet victory, I wonder if there's a word for that

>>17914762

Yes it's called a hypothetical and in these marvelous hypotheticals things that are nor normally possible in the real world can be considered for the illumination of discovering what we truly value and consider right
>>
Why can't neckbeards just stay in their dedicated contamination zone? You got an entire board to whine about virgin waifus, what's the point of trying to convince normal people to think like you over and over again?
>>
>>17914768
they aren't wrong with having a single partner. nothing wrong with ONE, all your life. it's this generation of abundance that destroys our endurance, and I praise them for sticking to just one partner.

I would be with the girl I lost my virginity to today. if she hadn't gone. But that's out of my control.
>>
>>17914772

You know that there's more of an opinion on the spectrum than just "Only virgins are worth dating" and "Virginity has absolutely zero value"

In fact I find both of these tend to be the opinions of secluded internet weirdos, the average normie opinion is something along the lines of "Virginity isn't everything, but it definitely has value"
>>
>>17914752
You're doing false equivalency right there. CDC collected the raw data, nothing else. The religious anti-sex group datamined it to find what they wanted to support their conclusion. It is intellectually dishonest to say the CDC supports their conclusion.

Have you seen the raw data? I have. It's nothing like the virginity graph says. It's humongous. And since the religious anti-sex group doesn't publish any of their methodology, you can't verify their results.
>>
>>17914749
What's wrong but friends wtf
I can see wanting someone who doesn't enjoy clubbing
But if you want get life to revolve only around you then your delusional
>>
>>17914771
You're the one saying "odd" stuff, like that people who are perfectly fine with girls who had multiple partners are lying to themselves. The same goes to your hypothesis, you're just schizofrenically making claims trying to prove yourself right.
>>
>>17914781
>the average normie opinion is something along the lines of "Virginity isn't everything, but it definitely has value"
In rural Murica/Syria maybe or if the person in question is a teen chick who's been brainwashed that it's something worth caring about. I have yet to meet a person over 17 who gives any fucks about it (not counting a 55+ year old weirdo who stalks teen girls on FB)

Besides, even if someone does value it for some reason, it hardly justifies this dumb threads and the even dumber amount of them.
>>
>>17914785

No one said that the CDC supported their conclusion or even suggested that you dingus, only that they collected the data, stop putting words in other people's mouths

Also

> You have access to the raw data and the graph, but um, you totally can't verify their results

I am beginning to think that you are trying to make science seem like a more obtuse and complicated matter than it actually is so that you can then 'debunk' any information that supports conclusions you dislike. You absolutely can verify if the data they present is consistent with the findings by the CDC. And yes, while the results are a bit more complex than "Virgin = wife4lyfe, BTFO roasties", the undeniable trend in the data is that having more partners is correlated with higher rates of divorce
>>
>>17914775
But I never said they were wrong. I just said that both highly praised virginity because both were. I'm not saying they're wrong for sticking to one person, it's not of my business actually.

But think it like this: are you a "damaged good" now that you're not a virgin anymore? Are you chasing virgin girls exclusively, or would you settle for one with few experiences like you? What would you say to a girl you're interested in who is a virgin and wants to lose it only to another virgin?

4chan is filled with neckbeards who think that if you're not a virgin anymore, you're promiscuous, while the problem with most people is much more related to the experience gap between them. But since most of 4chan is virgins, they reinforce the view that virgin x non-virgin is the problem
>>
>>17914796
>the undeniable trend in the data is that having more partners is correlated with higher rates of divorce
If you ignore all other relevant factors.

Just like you can show that there is a correlation between terrorism and drinking water.
>>
>>17914789

Gosh it's almost as if young people, particularly those in urban areas, don't care as much about virginity because they're awash in hormones and just want to find someone to fuck

Here's the general path to maturity in what you look for in a partner's past:

1. Teens - a partner's past doesn't matter because TRUE LOVE
2. late teens to mid twenties - a partner's past doesn't matter because I just want to fuck, not necessarily settle down long term
3. Post-25 - a partner's past matters because I am looking for someone to settle down with long-term
>>
Why so much butthurt from guys wanting virgins here. Why does it bother you guys if I want a girl who hasn't fucked others or wants to wait for marriage.
>>
>>17914796
Like I said, I have looked at the data. You clearly haven't. There is simply no way to recreate their conclusions from the massive data. There would be if they published their methodology. But since you cannot verify it, it's suspect. There is no "number of sexual partners" vs "divorce" fields. This isn't a high school exercise.

People are easily impressed when they see results they want to see. The group says something like "we used CDC data, this is what we found". Actual science doesn't work that way. The results have to be verifiable.
>>
>>17914808
Group 3 would need to seek people from group 1 then lol

That logic is so screwed up
>>
>>17914805

You know that whole "LOL CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION" thing that pseudo-intellectuals on the internet love to bring up was only ever intended as a criticism of using correlation alone as evidence of a relationship between two variables

In the case of 'number of partners' and 'divorce rates' we already have evidence of a host of other social attitudes and other factors (including this very thread!) that indicate these variables may be related. The correlation is not being used as proof that they are related, but rather as a way to see how deeply they are connected.
>>
>>17914808
Read it again. It's the kids who care about it, due being brainwashed by parents/religion or affected by the usual insecurities. Once they start to grow up, it becomes a non-issue.

Also you confuse partners past with "value of virginity". Most people care about past, many care about amount of sexual partners too but a normal person pretty much never gives any fucks about virginity or gives it any "value".
>>
>>17914818

> Group 3 would need to seek group 1

Are you honestly incapable of seeing the difference between wanting to know a partner's past because you want to know their suitability for long-term compatible relationships, and not wanting to know a partner's past because you're overcome with the idea of true love? Like how do these two things seem equivalent to you whatsoever?
>>
>>17914823
Keke, you're fucking delusional of no guy cares. Ya most will fuck her. But plenty of these "normal" guys would much rather have a virgin as a long term partner. It's super common unless you live in some inner city shithole.
>>
>>17914820
The point was not just correlation but the lack of enough data.

>In the case of 'number of partners' and 'divorce rates'
If this is the only data you have, it doesn't tell us shit and is no different from "liters of water intake" and "amount of terror related activity".

>that indicate these variables may be related
That's the fun thing about limited statistics, they can be used to prove any point you want.
>>
>>17914823

You said "people past 17", people from 17-25 are still essentially children, you act as if there is no further attitude adjustment that occurs towards that issue once you turn 17. I am also disputing your position that kids care about it

And no, I don't confuse partners past with value of virginity at all. I have never once made the claim in this thread that virginity is all that matters about a person's past, or that it should be someone's primary concern. Most men don't worry about it all that much (though they do worry about the number of partners.)

But that's mostly because you can't really expect people to be virgins in their twenties. The idea that virginity has zero value is absolutely ridiculous. If it had zero value, it likely wouldn't be a concept to begin with. It is hardly EVERYTHING, and you can definitely be overly concerned with it, but it undeniable has value.
>>
>>17914838
>you act as if there is no further attitude adjustment that occurs towards that issue once you turn 17
Not when it comes to attitude about virginity, no. Speaking from personal experiences obviously. Pretty much all the chicks I knew were all about "muh virginity" and "first time is special and you'll remember it forever". Then they grow up and get laid, laugh about their past selves and get laid more.

Don't recall any guy who cared about it and I do know couple religious fags too.

>Most men don't worry about it all that much (though they do worry about the number of partners.)
Pretty much. Although number of partners is more of an insecurity thing and hence closer to a real preference while virginity fetishism is purely ideological bullshit built on brainwashing.

>If it had zero value, it likely wouldn't be a concept to begin with.
Can you honestly not come up with other dumb ideas from the past that been debunked as ridiculous centuries ago or guess why there is such a huge focus on female virginity?
>>
>>17914825
Are you really incapable to see that the average healthy person that goes from group 1 to group 3 following all your steps will not find someone suitable for them in their same groups?

Kek you sure failed any math classes you've been through. Did you drop out of school?
>>
>>17914808
You must be a teenager. As people get older they get less uppity about sex and stop caring about virginity if they did. You're not going to find a well-adjusted person over 25 who is still a virgin-seeker.
>>
>>17914856
>>17914852

Boy you guys better point out where exactly I said that a person would become a virgin seeker, because otherwise I'm going to have to accuse you of being retards lacking any and all reading comprehension
>>
>>17914167
>would you prefer a girl who has or hasn't been fucked by other men?
Wow, what a tough choice.
>>
>>17914865
Well, obviously I would need to know more about them. Virgin or non-virgin isn't really relevant. Unless she's 25+, then being a virgin is a red flag.
>>
Well, flipping this on it's head, I would prefer a virgin guy to lose it to.
>>
>>17915753
so you want your first time to be bad
>>
>>17915767
If it's bad, we can learn together. I don't want a man with a large 'number'.

It's just as much of a turnoff, and would feel to me like they were incapable of a proper relationship.

I'm not religious either.
>>
>>17915777
I used to think that, too, unlike I ended up losing it to a decent, non-virgin. No regrets because the first time is still just sex, nothing special about it.
If he was a virgin, I probably would have cast aside sex as "over-rated". Inexperienced guys really, really suck.
>>
>>17915790
But won't I suck too then? If I'm inexperienced?
>>
Virginity is a requirement for my future wife.
>>
>>17915798
Are you husband material though?
>>
>>17915798
A moot point as you will never get one.
>>
>>17915802
Not really which is why I'm working on improving myself. I'm great with kids though and really badly want to be a dad. But I'm 20lbs overwieght and don't make much money. 6 months and I"ll be ready. And yes I am a virgin.
>>
>>17915811
But, are you interesting? creative? intelligent? emotionally intelligent and mature?

There's more to being a husband than being buff and earning money.
>>
>>17915793
Not really, there's not much you're hole can really do wrong tbf.
>>
>>17915821
But then how can guys draw the distinction between 'good in bed' and 'bad in bed'.

Also the fact that so many men see us as 'holes' is why I'm still a virgin, among other reasons.
>>
>>17915818
I've had girls jump all over me before and turned them down because I didn't want to date outside my religion and I could tell they expected sex.

I'm not some great catch but I'm average and acceptable.
>>
>>17915838
Religion? Which one?
>>
>>17915844
Muslim, and even half those girls aren't virgins
>>
>>17915848
London?
>>
>>17915851
Why, are you a virgin Muslim girl?
>>
>>17915848
Abrahamic religions, figures.

Well, I suppose you'll have better luck there with someone who doesn't mind being second class to you.

Besides, if you're arabic looking I highly doubt you've had women jumping all over you. It's not exactly the best race for men (although Arabic looking women are very attractive).
>>
>>17915853
Yes. London?
>>
I don't want to be with a virgin. Even pretending the hypothetical scenario of "exact same girl, but one is a virgin and one isn't" is a thing where I don't want a virgin. I don't want to waste my time handholding her to learn how to be pleasurable. There's also no guarantee she'll ever be able to really understand how to make sex pleasurable.

At the end of the day, she might be hung up on things she doesn't want to do or try. I want someone who can communicate their desires and teach me some new things as well.

I don't think anyone really cares THAT much about whether you want a virgin or not, as long as you're not A) a complete fucking hypocrite, B) totally fucking insecure about other men and that's why you care, or C) talking shit about people who don't care.

You do you, but don't bitch about women who are willing to have sex and act like everyone is just deceiving themselves.
>>
>>17915863
Illinois.
>>17915857
I'm Bosnian-American mix with pale skin and red hair.
>>
>>17915872
Red hair? Then definitely not. Red hair is not a good look for men.
>>
>>17915878
Right because hipsters with red beards are not a super trendy look right now that all basic bitches love
>>
>>17915882
Ew, no ginger beards unless they're on Michael Fassbender.
>>
>>17915863
>virgin muslim 25 year old in London
You must be paki, right?
>>
So, how do I find a man who values virginity in himself as well as me, but isn't religious or really weird or wants me to be his submissive housewife?
>>
Absolutely virgin. I don't want my kids to be born out of some gross torn up diseased slut pussy.
>>
>>17915908
Are you worthy of fathering children though?
>>
This thread reminds me of a very old /r9k/ thread.
I wonder if polytheist anon is lurking silently somewhere.
>>
>>17915897
Nope.
>>
>>17915908
>gross torn up diseased slut pussy
Having had a dick inside there does not do that to a pussy. Stop believing everything you read on /r9k/, or you will die a kissless virgin.
>>
File: IMG_0375.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0375.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>17914217
>>
>>17914787
Try to read his post again, because in your case, he's clearly correct. Saying "all men" is a bit over the top, I find, but with the claim as he made it, it might just be the case
>>
I'd like someone with some sexual experience. I don't really want to deal with a repressed virgin while coaching them through figuring out their own body
>>
>>17915909
What would you think makes a man worthy to be a father
>>
>>17915932
Being financially stable, emotionally mature, somewhat altruistic, able to view his wife or partner as an equal worthy of respect, being kind and caring etc. etc.
>>
>>17915930
Does masturbation count as sexual experience? You've pretty much experienced your body/know what you like by then?
>>
>>17914772
Why cant normies just stay in their designated containment zone? You have a whole world of used roast to stick your thin 5.5 incher in. Why try to convince neckbeards to think like you over and over?
>>
>>17915937
>>17915863
>>17915818
Believe me I will treat my wife like a princess but I'll also expect a lot of submissiveness in return

In a few months when I've got my own place and start meeting girls through the masjid I'll ask them if they're willing to wear niqab - not because I actually want that just to see if she'll do what I ask
>>
i'm still a virgin so i cant really expect the girl i finally get with to be a virgin at my age
>>
>>17915976
Hahaha, you're a retard. Muslim men like you don't realise that women are gaining autonomy. If you want a truly submissive women, you're going to have to become an a'lim yourself. Niqabi's, totally submissive, only marry religious men. Meanwhile, no muslim girl would (or should) wear a niqab for you.

Good luck with that mate.
>>
>>17915900
Anyone?
>>
>>17915229
>Unless she's 25+, then being a virgin is a red flag.
Why is that?
>>
>>17915976
Then no, you're not worthy of fathering children; for what if she's a girl? You will raise her like she's inferior. And you'll raise a boy to treat women poorly just like you. Also, given you said you're very average, there's absolutely no reason for even housewife submissive inclined women to want you.

>in b4 "but I'd treat her like a princess"
Let's be real, you just want someone to control; just because you treat her like a pet doesn't mean you're treating her well or with any respect.
>>
This is quite possibly the only subject this board cares about at this point. Any other topic is dead on arrival. It's a shame that it has come to this because there used to be some decent advice given here.
>>
>>17916014
>>17916014
>Also, given you said you're very average, there's absolutely no reason for even housewife submissive inclined women to want you.
What do I need to be like in order for that type of woman to like me
>>
>>17916043
Change your attitude and get a woman who has self respect.

I have no idea in terms of religion, but you should at least be able to give her a very comfortable existence to make up for your lack of respect and general sexism.

Also, I noted how you didn't address anything else I said.
>>
>>17916043
Someone who looks like he could handle a household on his own income.

And for guys who want housewives, just keep in mind that more money means your wife will be beautiful for longer. Housewives wear out long before working mothers and financial-caused stress is a huge part of it.
>>
>>17914728
Funny thing is my gf is actually a virgin, well was, but having tried both, i can tel you it doesnt matter. But hey if you prefer to believe r9k memes and ruin your relationship with women forever go ahead
>>
>>17916060
>Also, I noted how you didn't address anything else I said.
What do you want me to say, you'll just tell me I'm evil because of what I want. I don't think women are inferior I'm simply aware of cultural differences. We live in a world where most marriages end in divorce - someone who is submissive and accepts your decisions is simply a more rational choice than someone who is argumentative and confrontational (ie white girls with high expectations and over-entitlement). "Not wanting to have your life ruined" isn't sexism.

>>17916063
You're right, but what else other than money.
>>
>>17914816
>>17914785
Bruh you haven't even named what graph, group, study, or CDC survey you're talking about even after being asked repeatedly. I can't believe you've seen any raw data if you can't even name names.
>>
>>17914167
Non-virgin for casual hookups. Already experienced as a useful pump-and-dump.
Virgin, and only virgin, for marriage.

Marriage is too risky in 2017 America to take the risk. Would consider non-virgin for marriage in a country without divorce/separation tho.
>>
>>17916258
Why can't you be equals and mature? There is a middle ground.
>>
>>17915753
So much this. Found one and no regrets
>>
I want to have sex with a virgin because it will be our first experiences with each other and I think that will be special for both of us. Does anyone else think this?
>>
>>17916319
It's the only way I want my card punched.
>>
>>17915900
Found mine in high school, though both me and him want me to more or less be his homemaker and him the provider which is perfect. They are rare and get taken quickly.
>>
>>17916326
I don't want to be homemaker. I want an equal partnership.
>>
>>17916331
It is equal, you are reciprocating each other's needs.
Both working and both doing housework isn't more equal than each partner having one responsibility.
>>
>>17916319
Yes
>>
>>17916335
Either way, I don't want to have no financial independence, and I feel like that situation would mean that the one with the money would have a lot more security, in the off chance the relationship went wrong.

I'm not shitting on your decision, it's just that it's not a position I would like to be in.
>>
>>17916335
>>17916342
Continuing on, I also like working, and believe I would be very unfulfilled if I just did chores and looked after babies my whole life.
>>
>>17916342
That wasn't me, although I agree with them completely. I think guys who want what you want are actually more common so just keep looking.
>>
>>17916331
>>17915900
Try one of the bigger cities. If you want an equal relationship with no domination on his part, there are some things to look for in a boyfriend. Firstly, you need to go for a shorter guy, ideally 5'7'', but absolutely no taller than 5'9''. Next, look at his build, naturally, any muscle will mean he has the testosterone that could allow him to become dominant on a dime. Next, check his fashion: look for hipster attire. Lastly, make sure he voted Hilary. You wouldn't want someone with a dominant enough personality to have voted Trump, would you?

Good luck finding an equal relationship!
>>
>>17916376
And what exactly is wrong with wanting an equal partner?

I like working, I make good money. I also know how to cook well and clean. Why is it so wrong to want all of those things in a man?
>>
>>17916386
Absolutely nothing is wrong with wanting something in particular. Good luck becoming happy! You can do it!
>>
I don't get it
It's kind of unrealistic to want someone who's a virgin at 25+
But it's okay to want someone who doesn't like casual sex/only has sex with their partners
(Assuming you don't either, if u do than ur a hypocrite) nothing wrong with wanting a conservative lifestyle. Not everyone is gonna spend their youth fucking everything that moves
>>
>>17916404
Typically it would be a guy in his mid/late twenties marrying a girl in her very early 20s or even 18
>>
>>17916325
>>17916341
It sucks though because the older you get the harder it becomes to find.

It's something that really depresses me.
>>
>>17916376
>lies
The most obedient bf I had was a very typical looking rough macho type. Hormones only do so much about personalities and how a person is raised.
>>
>>17916441
That's true, but don't fall into despair anon.
>>
>>17916442
Of course, no rubric is perfect. Not all Trump supporters conform to a certain standards. But trends can be established to make the best predictions possible.
>>
At the end of the day, this is the advice board and people with limited life experience shouldn't be giving advice.
>>
File: 1394658078437.gif (2MB, 439x288px) Image search: [Google]
1394658078437.gif
2MB, 439x288px
>>17916735

Fucking smartest thing I've read all day.
>>
>>17914798
>wants to lose it to another virgin

"oh, alright, good luck finding him." the end

and I've only had a handful of gf's in my life, got head from 3 girls in a span of lots of years apart, and only penetrated one vaginally of those 3, the one I intended to marry, and only one night.

So really. I dunno anybody in my situation.

Damaged goods is more mental than physical for me. Once a woman is trained to think like a slut, has dumped multiple guys with relatively crappy excuses, hasn't settled down, etc, personally I stay away irl. Every person I chose, I was able to dedicate myself to. Been dumped every time, only dumped one girl out of fear it may turn sexual and i thought she was great and didn't wanna soil her, took her first kiss and felt terrible, so i just parted ways (said girl has had a ton of experiences since, years later find her on a dating app, talk to her, she's not interested after so many dicks in her life).

no more.. just, no more.

there is such a thing as being damaged. why do people pretend like mental health issues don't come from sex? seriously.

i mean, to each their own dude, but no need to live in denial.
>>
>>17916772
i say all this shit really, as an imperfect person. nobody is exempt from sin, or error, but to sit there and pretend those experiences don't just warp your brain after 10+ partners? it's unrealistic.
>>
>>17914167
well, since I'm a virgin myself, I'd prefer a virgin girl
but if that's not the case, I'm not gonna overlook her just because of that. I can't blame her for the things I didn't do.
>>
The real losers are the people attempting to justify their choice to other people in this thread. Virgin lovers with "settling for second best" and non-virgin lovers with "virgin lovers are autistic." If you care about what other people want in a lover and that lover isn't you, you're a loser, regardless of your preference.
>>
>>17916985
>>17916307
It depends on the situation and what you want with the girl. No choice is 100% correct.
>>
Virgin everything else being equal but practically attractiveness is much more important & also I have so high standards that I probably won't have a gf ever anyway
>>
vigrin.
>>
>>17916012
If a girl is 25 and a virgin, it means something is wrong with her. She either is religious or has mental issues or something is keeping men away from her.
>>
>>17914167
A girl that aknowledges my existence is enough desu.
I don't think I'ver talked with a girl in my 25 years.
>>
File: 4L_Y8fiYnCV.jpg (74KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Y8fiYnCV.jpg
74KB, 500x522px
>>17914167
Obligatory:

Lock that has been opened by many keys (will probably be opened by others as well).

And:

Would you rather have a soda that has had multiple penises in it or none?

And ofc:

The last (I think) of the four horsemen (from a documentary of the same name) of society.

>inb4 logical fallacies
Lol idc roasties, fuccbois. People from degenerative classes dont nudge my views.
>>
>>17918018
Edgy underaged virgin from /r9k/ got lost: the post.
>>
>>17918024
Not him, but is Ad Hominem really any more constructive?
>>
Virgin women are better. Don't care what you faggots say

Virgin women tend to love their first partner more compared to non virgin ones, lessening the chance of cheating. Also as a man, there is this sense of unique bond between you and her. Simple as that
>>
>>17918038
Non virgins are infinitely better for one night stands/casual hookups. Not clingy afterwards and require no education on the spot. Simple as that.
>>
>>17914205
>higher chance of being unskilled
you don't get this do you? but she will be completely unskilled regardless
she is a virgin for fuck sake
>>
>>17918054
>>17918058
See, most people agree that the best cum rags are non virgins.
>>
File: C0fEo4EUUAAUcsC.jpg large.jpg (178KB, 1200x809px) Image search: [Google]
C0fEo4EUUAAUcsC.jpg large.jpg
178KB, 1200x809px
Virgin because I'm not a sex fiend and I want a woman to have 7 kids with.

>>17914182
Post not thots, people who are virgins have only a %20 chance of divorce.
>>
No Hymen no diamon etc etc.

Which probably means no diamond for the rest of my life considering there aren't a whole lot of virgin.girls that aren't underage.
>>
>>17918135
This is the reason why I am going to Japan. A lot of the girls their are virgins and beautiful.
>>
>>17918152
Don't get too deluded, there's no such thing as Paradise on Earth.
>>
>>17918038
You are factually wrong. Simple as that.
>>
The older I get, my virginity loses its value from men. For me, it just stays the same. It's not special, and neither a bother.
There always two options for me to lose it. Either fall in love with a guy with a few past lovers (ideally long lasting relationships) or a virgin guy. Both options have their ups and downs, but none is important, if in the end, that man loves me, and I love him back.
>>
>>17918114
> Post not thots, people who are virgins have only a %20 chance of divorce.

Factually incorrect. Now go ahead and post that old graph that has been debunked every time.
>>
>>17918160
Tell that to Japan. 40â„… are virgins (look it up). It's a hidden goldmine, and yes heaven does exist: a lot of them are beautiful! Hope I find my true one their
>>
>>17918166
There is a reason they are virgins.

Hint: it's not because they are saving themselves for you.
>>
>>17918170
Debunk it then.
>>
>>17918152
>be fat autistic neckbeard NEET virgin
>go to Japan and become English teacher and have your pick of virgin qt waifus

Some people actually believe this meme.
>>
>>17918176
>20 years old data
>data picked by religious abstinence group with clear agenda
>no details of methodology so their claims cannot be verified
>correlation causation control of variables blabla
>>
>>17918167
Fuck you. If I only wanted a quick fuck then I'd hire a prostitute. They are waay skilled than your average whores. But a partner for life? Virgin women are better
>>
>>17918167
Post facts then
>>
>>17917942
Why couldn't it be her choice? Some women are just really not interested in sex.
>>
>>17918182
Do you even know what study you're referring to?
>>
>>17918185
>Virgin women are better

How? List a reason that's not connected to your insecurity about being a virgin.
>>
>>17918323
better paternity assurance
no baggage from previous partners
lower risk of divorce

honestly you sound the most insecure here, like you know deep down virgin women are just better than used up slatterns
>>
>>17918182
>has such a chip on his shoulder that he begs the question
>>
>>17918325
She will have more baggage due to having misses out and curious about others. The divorce thing is also a quack.

You're just fantasizing things to try to justify your insecurities. Why would a girl save herself for you anyway and not someone better?
>>
>>17918178
Everything but qt is true though. Then again, the same could be said about the West if you lower your standards. I believe the main difference is that lowering your standards is different depending on where you are: in the West it usually means marriage to a 350 lb girl, but in Japan it usually means marriage to a girl with a bad face. Some guys like different compromises. I, for one, prefer a skinny girl with a messed up face if I have to compromise.
>>
>>17918375
>>17918325 #
>She will have more baggage due to having misses out and curious about others.

Do you have any empirical evidence to back this up?

I really wish these threads looked at actual evidence and not just conjecture. It would be much more interesting. The closest we have are people arguing about an unnamed graph.
>>
>>17914167
I'll only date a virgin. I don't think people should even be having premarital sex at all.
>>
>>17918395
Do you have any empirical evidence to back yours up?
>>
File: 1467056004768.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
1467056004768.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
/b/ here, let these wonderful unbiased data from the American CDC with no hidden agenda be this thread's guide!
>>
>>17918422
A few will take the bait for sure.
>>
>>17918401
I didn't make a claim, not the person you were responding too
>>
>>17918422
>/b/ here,
having sex with one person in your whole life
feels sad for you
>>
>>17914167
prefer a girl with a bit of experience but only if her ex lovers cocks are smaller than mine and she didnt do any 3somes or anal or other weird shit.
>>
>>17918627
Still better than fucking whores and switching partners when you feel like it. Fucking animals.
>>
Partner for life - i prefer virgin
Quick fuck - any as long as I can fuck

I will not marry a non virgin women even if she is hot....... It just feels disgusting knowing that other men tainted her. **Sigh** unicorns. I wish those fuckers in Washington pass a law preventing premarital sex
>>
>>17918703
>Fucking animals

That's what you will need to resort to if you ever want sex
>>
>>17918769
I will die a virgin: the post.
>>
>>17914167
Virgin all the way, the more inexperienced the better
>>
>>17918769
I never understood this logic.
What's wrong with premarital sex? Why is it wrong *just* for girls?

I can understand why people would want to get married virgin. But the idea that even if you are fine with casual sex you till want a virgin never made sense to me.
I want someone with a similar lifestyle, not someone totally different from me.
>>
>>17918806
I'll explain. If a girl isn’t a virgin she isn’t a slut. If she has been in more than 2 physical relationships before marriage she is because she didn’t learn from her 1st mistake and made another by entering another physical relationship, is she this dumb. This shows she can’t make logical decisions as she made two or more blunderous decisions. Can you trust her with your life and home after marriage as this shows that she can be duped by anyone, so she can’t be given any responsibility as she is most likely to fail in it.

She didn’t learn from her 1st mistake, is she this stupid or just characterless to want to enter another relationship to relieve her itch. Such girls change boyfriends like they are changing their cloths. Not all failed relationships are guys fault, it might have been girls fault, she may have been using him to satisfy her lust then left for richer guy or someone more handsome. And then after doing all this she wants to marry a good rich guy. This is the definition of slutty women. I would much rather marry a rape victim than a women with many past relationships. Only those girls who were in one or two serious relationship which broke due to unavoidable circumstances deserve to be called good non-virgins.

A non-virgin doesn’t deserve a virgin groom she should marry a non-virgin. Or at least she should tell about her non-virgin status to her virgin groom before marriage. Even after this if he accepts her it is her luck otherwise it isn’t the grooms fault if he rejected her. And non-virgin guys should marry non-virgin girls, they have no right to ask about girls virginity status. So, all guys should have a moral code that virgin guys should marry virgin girls and all non-virgins to non-virgins. This will be fair for all- to virgins, non-virgins and to girls and boys both. This is the ideal scenario. So, please all non-virgin boys do all virgin boys a favor and only marry a non-virgin girl.
>>
>>17918851
I think you need to give girls more credit than that. They're not THAT dumb. If they were, someone would have slept with you already.
>>
>>17918865
>They're not THAT dumb

You'll be suprised
>>
>>17918851
I can understand this logic, weirdly.

I do not understand why a person who says he'd go with any girl for a quick fuck and is ultimately fine with casual sex would want a virgin.

I'm not virgin, even if I've been dating the guy I lost my virginity to for 8 years so probably I am biased, but if we broke up tomorrow I'd want someone with a similar mindset (low partner count, had sex just in long term relationship) - I wouldn't want someone who fucks every other girl or someone who is waiting for marriage.
>>
>>17918806
Because guys have to actually try to get premarital sex. Especially harder in an environment where women are shamed for being sluts.

Girls don't.

Women do not.
>>
>>17918917
>guys have to actually try to get premarital sex
No. This is just a meme that bitter virgins tell themselves. Getting sex as a guy is easy.
>>
>>17918917
So what?
Girls have an easier time than guys when it comes to having sex for sure. But how easy it is to do something doesn't make it moral or not. If someone breaks into my house and rapes me it isn't more morally right because I don't have a security door.
If premarital sex is wrong it is wrong for both genders. If it is right, it is right for both genders.
>>
>>17918769
Pretty good post, but laws can't do that anymore. The only hope is the Word of God.
>>
>>17918925
Yes, if you are gay.
>>
File: 1478737246581.png (3MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1478737246581.png
3MB, 1920x2160px
If I were ticking boxes on a requisition form, I'd probably pick virgin. When it comes to actually meeting people I don't really care as long as she's a cool person and we're compatible.
>>
>>17919750
Well obviously, gays are like women but worse.
>>
Doesn't matter to me. As someone who has been with multiple of both and is currently with someone whose virginity I took, it really does not make a difference in their level of "purity" since most girls watch porn and have fantasies ranging from normal to fucked up, regardless of sexual activity or lack thereof.

That being said, make sure you can give a really good dicking and know how to work a girls body. Girls who have been with other people will compare the experience to prior ones, but that isn't something to worry about unless you're too small for her (most vaginas are pretty shallow and fairly tight so chances are too small would be well below average, like less than 5 inches and thin, girth is crucial). What you really need to worry about is if you're terrible at sex and/or too small for a girl who is a virgin. She will be left pondering what sex with other people is like, and curiosity is far more motivating when it comes to someone cheating than a lack of satisfaction.

>>17914182
This guy knows what's up. As well as everyone else saying virgins beyond the age of 18-19 can be crazy.
>>
>>17918422
Maybe marriage quality is rated highly by people with only one sex partner because they have nothing to compare to, or they're lying about more than just their number of sex partners.
>>
>>17914167
I honestly don't even care. As long as she hasn't had any "casual" sex I'm fine.
>>
>>17918422
Thanks for the graphs. Really cleared up most of the misconceptions in this thread.
>>
File: 1389669410138.gif (454KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1389669410138.gif
454KB, 180x180px
>>17918422

Quality meme.
>>
File: 1482980190961.gif (2MB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
1482980190961.gif
2MB, 490x275px
>>17918851

Remember the movie The Matrix? Remember how the last human city on earth was called Zion and it was an impenetrable fortress located in the center of the earth?

I feel like 4chan is to people with aspergers what Zion was to humans in the Matrix.
>>
>>17914167
non virgin but low mileage
virgin girls will progress through 3 stages- clinginess, bitchiness, infidelity (justified in her mind because muh lack of experience)
>>
>>17920262
Well, such robust data should be a meme.
>>
>>17914167
I don't care as long as shes free of std/sti and that I'm attracted to them.
>>
>>17914437
>implying you're not better than the guy shes no longer seeing

Jesus Christ stop projecting your insecurities.
>>
>>17914643
I'd pick the non virgin. She will be better in bed.
>>
>>17918851
I don't view my past relationships as mistakes, and I definitely learned things from each of them. I'm not a virgin, I'd feel a little bit insecure if my partner *was* a virgin, but I'd still love them.

Seems like you think virgins are somehow magical creatures, you can feel that way but it's not quite the case.

Virgins don't have unicorn dicks or pussies that shoot rainbows and stardust, there's nothing better about them.
>>
>>17918422
>>17920538
Even if I wanted to believe that, believe that there is nothing better about them, I just can't keep on ignorantly ignoring the data and their conclusions.

I would need data that shows evidence to the contrary, not just "this study doesn't seem legit" conjecture. I have yet to find such data, so I continue to have the informed opinion that virgin women are better for marriage, even if non virgin women are better for casual cum rags.
>>
>>17921451
That graph shows how people who waited till marriage before having sex have long lasting marriages.
Even if when you were 15 you started dating a girl, had sex just with her and then married her at 25 she'd still have 1 premarital partner (you).
If you ever intend to fuck your virgin girlfriend before marrying her, you still fall into the 2nd group.

I know very few people who are waiting for marriage, and they all are very religious and against divorce. This surely explains why they divorce so little.

There are also plenty other things much more influential than promiscuity on the quality of marriage - age of the spouses, education, income, quality of parent's marriagee.
>>
>>17921464
Be it a better ability to pair bond, or traditional views, or something else entirely, the fact of the matter is that they divorce very little. As an American male who has seen more than enough messy (no fault) divorces, I have more than enough confidence that marriage to a virgin and only a virgin is conducive to my lifelong happiness.
>>
>>17921468
>Be it a better ability to pair bond, or traditional views, or something else entirely, the fact of the matter is that they divorce very little.
No better ability to pair bond. Not even really about traditional views.
Divorce is frowned upon by religion. If you believe in God strongly enough to never have sex before getting married, you probably believe in it strongly enough to not divorce.
It is also not a guarantee of never divorcing - they divorce anyway.
It is also not a guarantee of being happy - of those marriages, about 50% are unhappy as your statistic says.

I also want to insist on this - dating a virgin girl and fucking her before marriage STILL makes her get in the 25% divorce rate category. You have to wait a few years before having sex with her to be sure to fall in the 10% divorce rate category. I always hear people wanting a virgin girlfriend but I rarely hear people saying they want to actually wait till marriage. If you don't wait till marriage you have higher chances of divorce than someone who fucked another guy before you.
>>
>>17920379
>robust data

It's not. It's by a religious pro-abstinence group with an obvious agenda. No methodology is ever listed and their results are not verifiable.

inb4 muh CDC, it's not a CDC study. They provide a humongous amount of raw data. Anybody can cherrypick from it to get results they want.
>>
>>17920538
You don't understand. Your past relationships were mistakes because they were not with HIM.
>>
>>17921482
Again, you conjecture that religion is what makes the divorce rates lower. This may very well be, but I don't trust you without data to back your claims. I'll still attribute the lower risk of divorce to a grey mix of better pair-bonding, more traditional views, and more. I do agree that even a virgin girl is not foolproof--but all the data that I have seen have concluded that marriage to virgins is the safest gambit. It only makes sense to run the safest gambit when the stakes for a successful American male are so high.

By all means, provide me with some data to the contrary. Even if it's something like >>17921496 would claim, a biased analysis of a "humongous amount of raw data" where the analysts are biased towards non virgin women having the same divorce rates as virgin women. Just please no idle conjecture.
>>
>>17921509
You obviously haven't done the slightest amount of research and believe meme graphs posted by bitter virgins. There are plenty of studies of factors on what factors affect marriage stability. The important ones are the socioeconomic ones. Similar level of education, similar social class, etc.
>>
>>17921526
Please post some. Ideally, they would have both non-spousal partners and something else like socioeconomic status lower than a certain point as independent variables, then show that the correlation is stronger for socioeconomic status than non virgins. Thanks!
>>
>>17921526
>You obviously haven't done the slightest amount of research
I can't research and come to a conclusion that can't be proven since it's not true. I'll go with the studies for now.

>meme graphs posted by bitter virgins
Now you're just mudslinging the statisticians. We both know that attacking their character isn't going to change anything.
>>
Virgin for sure. Why would you want a girl where some greasy cock already trained her used up vagina wrong?
>>
>>17921543
She would still be better than a virgin for a one night cum dump. After all, she knows how to give it away. But I would never marry one.
>>
>>17921509
https://family-studies.org/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/

>How can these findings be explained? It’s easiest to make sense of the low divorce rates of people with minimal sexual experience prior to marriage. Obviously, one of the most common reasons for premarital abstinence is religion, and NSFG data support such an interpretation.2 Figure 2 shows that women who marry as virgins are far more likely than other women to attend church at least once a week. It’s also noteworthy that virgin marriages increasingly became the domain of religious women between the 1980s and 2000s—and during the same years, the divorce rate for virgin brides continued to drop. These findings make sense in light of the fact that people who attend church frequently have lower divorce rates than do non-participants.
>Generally speaking, women who have multiple sex partners are less likely to be regular churchgoers. Since women with many partners don’t consistently have high divorce rates, there is little reason to suspect that religion is an important explanation for the relationship between sex partners and divorce outside of women who marry having had one or no partners
>>
>>17921542
>statisticians

You're the one who is insulting the CDC statisticians. They have collected all this data, and you credit them with the pseudoscientific analysis done by a quack group.
>>
>>17921552
Thanks for posting some data. Now, in the grey area of why women with no non-spousal sexual partners, I know that religion, at least sometimes, surely plays a part. Your excellent point was made, without idle conjecture. By all means, feel free to post some similar conclusions. I love learning.

>>17921555
>pseudoscientific analysis done by a quack group
This is an opinion of the statisticians. Your opinion does not delegitimize their analysis any more than someone whose opinion holds the statisticians in high regard legitimizes the data.
>>
>>17921563
None of those graphs have ever been sourced. They have not provided their methodology for getting figures. For statistics to be accepted, they need to be verifiable and reproducable. These aren't.

Saying hurr CDC is not sourcing it. You need to state what factors were used and how.
>>
>>17921588
They seem to be legitimate to me. I'd recommend checking them yourself. Here's a small snippet of one. The methodology is very much so provided--the statistics verifiable.

Technical notes

Sources of data

Vital statistics data on births to unmarried women are based on 100 percent of the birth certificates in all States and the District of Columbia. The data are provided to the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) through the Vital Statistics Cooperative Program (VSCP). In 1984 and earlier years, the VSCP included varying numbers of States that provided data based on 100 percent of their birth certificates. Data for States not in the VSCP were based on a 50-percent sample of birth certificates filed in those States. Information on sampling procedures and sampling errors for 1984 and earlier years is provided in the Technical Appendix, Vital Statistics of the United States, 1998, Part I, Natality (24). Birth certificate data are available for every year and tabulations of nonmarital births including numbers and percents by various characteristics including maternal age, race, Hispanic origin, parity, and education of the mother, can be provided for States and local areas, an important advantage. In addition to these demographic characteristics, a number of maternal and infant health characteristics are also available.
>>
>>17921603
I have checked them. What you copypasted is not methodology. Like I said, their results need to be verifiable. That snippet does not help at all.
>>
>>17921617
You're right: the conclusion would be more verifiable if data were taken and analyzed every few weeks. By all means, commission a similar study. Until then, I will believe the best data there are and make informed decisions based on them. This includes minimizing my chanced at a failed/unhappy marriage my marring a virgin female. until proven otherwise. I can't be proven otherwise without data.
>>
>>17921617
If you're insulting someone for making the best choices with the best data out there, what do you call the people who don't even look at data before making lifelong choices?
>>
>>17921634
People like you are easily swayed by pseudoscience. You have only a limited understanding, therefore anything that looks like science will impress you.

Those "studies" do not provide methodology. You refuse to believe that because you think big fancy words are what you need. They need to provide basic quantitative data, the factors used, controls, etc. None of those are present. But you don't understand that or care about it. You are happy to paste snippets that do not answer these questions.
>>
>>17921657
I don't see defending the data going anywhere on 4Chan. So, I'll shift focus a bit. In science, especially social science, the accepted causation is the causation with the most convincing evidence. So, to conclude that non virgin women are better you need evidence. You still haven't posted any studies, good or bad, that refute the fact that virgin women are better for marriage. The fact of the matter is that the only evidence out there, be it shitty methodology or otherwise, points to the fact that virgin women are better for marriage. I understand that this does not confer 100% confidence, but I'm content with the best, if not only, information I've got.
>>
>>17914167
What is the point of asking this on 4chan?

You know many of them are insecure losers right? I mean, I've seen this conversation play out IRL and no one, bar than the people who marry their cousins, said they wanted to marry a virgin.

Obviously they didn't want someone who fucked a million dudes.
>>
Considering that I don't want to get married or get in a long term relationship, I mess around with non-virgin women. If I ever want to settle down with someone at one point in life, I rather have a virgin woman. I have plenty of virgin women friends which are cool in general and I don't attempt to persuade them with sex due to their decision. I look at women who engage in constant sex like myself, I don't take anything seriously so I feel like neither do they.

>>17921758

>insecure losers

That's a tumblr meme
>>
File: gross_o_523989.jpg (13KB, 256x310px) Image search: [Google]
gross_o_523989.jpg
13KB, 256x310px
I dont understand why you fags would marry a non virgin chick. Its like a buying a second hand car: used and dirty.
>>
>>17921779
>I have plenty of virgin women friends

No, you don't. What's the point of lying to us?
>>
>>17921826
Kinda hard to tell the trolls from the actual anons who believe this.

Then again most anons want to believe their own lies.
>>
>>17921826
I dont understand why you fags would marry a virgin chick. Its like making an idiot with mental deficiencies the president of your company: inexperienced and lacking any skills.
>>
>>17914167
Virgin. Do you like jizzing in someone elses cum-rag?
>>
>>17922065
at least someone here isn't a full on retard

virgin:
>zero sex skill
>probably isn't even good a foreplay
>no experience in a LTR
>gonna expect a whole lot
>and probably never enjoy the pleasures of the orgasm
and going to take that, for the rest of your life...
>>
>>17922065
>inexperienced and lacking any skills.
KEK, i would rather rent a prostitute if all I wanted was a good fuck. But for a life partner, virgin > non virgin. It is more fun to 'train' her sex by sex.

It is also fucking gross knowing that other men's dick went inside your wifes pussy. What are you, a cuck!?!?
>>
>>17922278
>It is more fun to 'train' her sex by sex
No it's not and if had ever done it, you'd know.

Also being a virgin goes far beyond inexperienced with sex.

>>17922148
Mentioned couple points.
>>
>>17922292

This whole "HURR I WANT SOMEONE EXPERIENCED" meme is fucking ridiculous and retarded and you should absolutely stop pretending because you're just giving girls the wrong impression of what guys want

Literally only delusional fucking faggots are the ones saying "OH YEAH I TOTALLY WANT MY GIRL TO HAVE FUCKED A BUNCH OF OTHER DUDES BECAUSE LOL EXPERIENCE"
>>
File: Selection_002.png (130KB, 493x456px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_002.png
130KB, 493x456px
>>17922148

non-virgin:
>tainted
>more likely to cheat you
>impure
>gross and disgusting in general

virgins:
>pure
>devoted to lover
>trainable to have awesome sex
>>
>>17922302
>normal human behavior and expectations
>meme
You should leave your basement from time to time, anon.
>>
>>17922309

Oh yeah I know your wife, she sucked my dick in highschool! Oh and her ass is really good, had a good time slamming that ass.

How would you like to hear that you fucking cuck.
>>
>>17922320
>implying any women ever touched your dick
Come on, anon. Lying on the internet is bad enough, lying on an anonymous Mongolian yak exchange forum?
>>
>>17922309

> l-l-lol ur totally a virgin

hahaha man this meme is so retarded

literally the only people I see on this fucking planet saying shit like "Oh yeah, I want my girl to have fucked a bunch of dudes because uh yeah experience" are pathetic beta manlets, and it's always embarrassingly obvious that the reason they're saying that is because used up bitter sluts are the only women they'd ever get to fuck in the first place

Pretty much every single normie will admit that the less partners a girl had, the better, and definitely consider virginity to be worth something
>>
>>17922335
I only gave an example. Unlike you horny monkeys who have sex with any women above a 5, I would only have sex with women rated a 9 or above. She would also need to be a virgin. But so far I have not found a single women who meets my description, hence am still a virgin.
>>
>>17914715
anyone okay with marrying a girl with a fucked up past is someone with a fucked up past themselves or a cuck
>>
>>17922353

Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>17915870
>I don't want to waste my time handholding her to learn how to be pleasurable. There's also no guarantee she'll ever be able to really understand how to make sex pleasurable.

Lmao, nice way to prove how beta and cuck you are

>being this lazy
>not finding fulfillment in training your inexperienced qt
>just wanting your gf to know what to do after haaving 10 trains on her
>>
>>17922387

You first
>>
Kek this thread
> all guys who prefer virgins are insecure.

Lol, I prefer a virgin because I think it's hot. She will have a new experience with me, I will teach her new things.
I also like it if girls act a bit insecure, it's cute.

Virgin any day.
>>
>>17922345
there's no point in arguing with them

half the people ITT are guys with non-virgin roastie gfs

the other half are girls who've given it away to some chad that didn't even give a fuck about them

That's why anyone who says they prefer a virgin gf will get continually shit on in these threads
>>
>>17922302
>"HURR I WANT SOMEONE EXPERIENCED" meme
trolling from your basement is a meme

>>17922278
>It is more fun to 'train' her sex by sex
you should go back to your cuck eroge
>>
>>17922414

this

The idea of showing a girl new experiences that she never did with anyone else, only you, is really romantic and hot
>>
>>17922427
>has gf who's been jazzed on by 30 different guys
>calls other guys cucks

kek
>>
>>17920538
except im not a virgin, I have a nonvirgin gf who I bang on the regular

all's good, but I would never marry or commit 100% to her or any non virgin

she's not a virgin, she had two sexual partners in her past, she didn't learn from her mistake, so I owe her nothing. I actively pursue other women in front of her and she accepts it because she knows she no longer has bargaining value

this is what all non virgin women deserve
>>
>>17922054

Don't lump me with garbage.

>>17922148
>>17922309

A relationship isn't all about sex, they may not be the best in bed but they have their priorities in the right place. The fact that you plebs make it so is what makes you insecure betas in the first place, yes including women.
>>
I'm getting the impression that the guys making fun of wanting virgins are actually more insecure. Like, why the fuck do you care what some random guy on the fucking Internet wants? It sounds to me like sluts are just being defensive.
>>
>>17922469
>>17922458
It's probably cause they have literally no standards when it comes to women

these men are very sexually liberal, they will do anything to get laid. more often than not they are white knights as well, defending the roasties from ANY KIND OF NEGATIVE JUDGEMENT
>>
>>17922303
virgins:
>have mental issues
>have some serious physical issues that turns them off sex
>will cheat on you
>>
>>17922469
Well, the "hurr she must be virgin" crowd are a bunch of annoying underaged virgins.

There is not literally one of you "she must be a virgin" posters who is not a virgin himself. Come on. Prove me wrong. You can't. You know you're all either underaged or basement-dwelling autists. Pure insecurity.
>>
>>17922516
I've met normal guys who only want a virgin. It's really not that weird, especially if you don't live in a city.
>>
>>17922516
Barely anyone is saying she MUST be a Virgin just that it's a big plus

Stop being so salty about it fag
>>
>>17922516
im not, I want my gf to have less experience than me
>>
>>17922452
Thanks for the inspiration,
>>
>>17922452
t. bitter virgin fantasizing again
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.