[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex riddle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ceWtCg2.gif (2MB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ceWtCg2.gif
2MB, 500x667px
So last night I was at a party and there were 4 girls and I did have unprotected sex but the thing is i was under the influence and can't seem to remember who it was, and i am afraid of asking the wrong person. I was wondering who do u guys think it might've been i can leave some descriptions about them .
Girl 1: Have alot in common and we are pretty close . Girl 2: Just recently hung out with her but we don't have much in common, she however has slept with someone before. Girl 3: Just recently started to talk to her and get to know her but we have somewhat similarities. Girl 4: Has had a boyfriend but hasn't slept with anyone since then and shares some similarities but i don't talk with her that much.
>>
Did you get us confused for psychics or something?
>>
>>17913418
The real question is. Which girl has STDs?
>>
>>17913418
Knowing very little about you, and a 8 word sentence about each girl, we're just taking shots in the dark.

>1
Alcohol will make people horny because it lowers your inhibitions and top-level thinking, making the potential consequences and stigma of sex fall away. If you two were both close and a bit drunk, it's only natural that intimacy would follow. It's happened more than once where I'll get drunk with a female friend, and next thing you know we're going at it. You're horny and you trust the other person.

>2
Probably not, but possible since you recently "hung out". The alcohol might have emboldened you, and you made a move.
If you didn't really like her and have much in common, you guys probably weren't vibing and nothing happened.

>3
Could be her, if you two were vibing and your boozed up self made a move. How recently you know someone doesn't have much to do with it.

>4
Almost certainly not. Probably was with/thinking of her BF, and it doesn't sound like you two gel all that much. No reason for you or her to go for it.
>>
>>17913418

You definitely fucked Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with a lead pipe.
>>
>>17913418
Wait until the rape charges. Then you'll know who you had sex with
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.