[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dining with k.jpg (551KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dining with k.jpg
551KB, 1600x1200px
Ive been goingout with my girlfriend for close to a year now. We used to have sex quite a bit (pretty much everyday) but now we never do anything like that anymore. She will always text me how she wants to but then when it comes to it she doesnt or just goes to bed. Not once in our whole time together has she actually initiated sex its always been me. Its became pretty dull and borning. When we do have sex it just seems like more of a chore and barely any passion in it. Im still young (22) while she is older then me (25).

What should I do about this, its starting to bug me a lot. Ive tried talking but nothing.
>>
>>17913330

Sex is a reflection of your relationship; maybe you guys just aren't right for each other, and it took you a year to figure it out.

I mean, why aren't you talking to her about sex, why are you on fucking 4chan?

If you haven't asked her, but instead are asking us, that's a huge problem right there.
>>
>>17913337
Ive tried to. Shes not the kind of girl who well, seems to like sex. Anytime I try to talk to her about anything she just cries and it makes me feel guilty. She also started complaining tonnes more about stuff (the fact I didnt let her have a spare key to my house)
>>
>>17913330
So far you've done a bunch of complaining about your relationship but haven't said anything nice about her. Do you still want to be with her? Or are you sticking wither her because of inertia?
Don't let inertia guide your life. If you're in a situation that isn't working for you, do something about it. I don't think sex is always a reflection of your relationship, like >>17913337 says, but it is an important aspect. And it sounds like you and she might not be a great match.
>>
>>17913359
Its not like shes a horrible person she is nice and we do have quite a bit in common, but it all just feels like routine now. Stuck in a rut and nothing will change, ive discussed this with her before but as I said in my other comment she just cries, then she will say "im sorry you dont find me interesting or fun". I feel like im the only one who tries to do something different every now and then even if its just going to a movie.
>>
>>17913346
>Anytime I try to talk to her about anything she just cries and it makes me feel guilty.

Well how the fuck is that a functional relationship? What are you going to do, live 50 years like this? It's fucking stupid.

She's obviously unhappy, and a chance she's already found someone else (I'd say 40% chance).

The fact that she won't talk to you is a horrible sign.

Tell her you need to talk to her, on her terms; if she's unwilling then dump her. She's already out the door anyway.
>>
>>17913379
She doesn't need to be a horrible person not be a good match with you. There are plenty of people in the world who aren't horrible people and who wouldn't be a good match for you. She may be one of them. Look, a year isn't a long time. If you're bored with the relationship now, how do you think it'll feel in 5 years?

>ive discussed this with her before but she will say "im sorry you dont find me interesting or fun"
Hrm, unwilling to discuss your dissatisfaction in the relationship, resorting instead to passive-aggressive deflections & straw men? Sounds like a winner to me.
>>
Don't LTR a girl older than you by more than one year.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.