[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am lonely but not desperate. Should I go for the girl who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1477834519948wg.jpg (83KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1477834519948wg.jpg
83KB, 1280x853px
I am lonely but not desperate.

Should I go for the girl who I know for a fact has a crush on me?

Or should I be bold and try to flirt with a girl I might prefer?

While I'm not desperate, I guess I'm still set on ending up with a girl soon. It would help me bounce out of my last relationship, and I'm going to need a date for prom soon too.
>>
Describe the girl that has a crush on you.
>>
>>17913148
Why settle? Don't go out with someone you don't want to go out with, you'll both just be miserable
>>
Bumping because I'm in this situation as well, except not in high school
>>
>>17913148
Be bold anon.
>>
It's possible to date multiple women. Just cause you're dating someone doesn't mean you have to be 10000% committed and exclusive.

Eventually after you take a girl out for a few months she'll ask if you're seeing anybody else, basically asking if she can be your exclusive gf. That's when you make the choice.
>>
>>17913148

>prom

youre in high school, this is the time to just learn how this shit works. you can date the girl who has a crush on you and use that to make your crush jealous. then dump the original gf once that works. or maybe this girl with a crush on you is chill and will do all the things you like.
>>
>>17913177
>>17913186
I can easily think of some good things to say about the girl with a crush on me. She's smart, atheltic, and she thinks I'm funny. Beyond that though I know almost nothing about her, we haven't had a chance to get to know each other so it's hard to make judgement.

The only other things I have to go off are her looks, which are fine though maybe not 100% my preference, and the fact that she's a Trump supporter. I'm open minded and willing to not let politics get in the way of a relationship (especially since most of my friends are Trump supporters), but it would definetly be different than dating the liberal chicks I'm used to.
>>
>>17913148
fortune favors the bold
>>
If the end goal of your relationship isn't marriage, then what the hell is the point? Going into a relationship, you should say 'is this the person I want to spend the rest of my life with?' if not then you are acknowledging that at one point you may have to tell that person 'yeah I just expected it would end before it came to this, but you don't mean much to me.' Going with that, you shouldn't be quick to jump into relationships with people you aren't already good friends with.
>>
>>17913243
You know you're talking to a high schooler, don't you?
>>
>>17913230
>>17913186
There are 2 girls who I would maybe pursue. One was a cheerleader who was flirting with me once, but that's while I was in a relationship so I had to brush her off. She was really pretty and nice. I can't even remember her name though. To find her I'd have to basically ask my female aquaintance who she is and give away that I'm trying to date her.

Then there's this one girl who I've exchanged glances with like once. She just seemed cool from that glance. Also I think I've seen her on snapchat playing the guitar at local venues. I'm super into music so dating a musician would be awesome. I'm pretty sure she's actually the friend of a pretty good friend of mine. But again, to find out anything about her I'd have to be up front about being interested in her. Also my friend's dog is in the hospital right now so maybe it isn't the best time to ask with their help to flirt up their friend.
>>
>>17913243
I only want someone to spend time with between now and college. I graduate stupid soon.
>>
>>17913257

I'm aware to whom I'm talking to. That doesn't change what I said. Relationships in high school usually don't lead anywhere, and that's why I'm saying that why start one with the goal of ending it. You're on 4chan for god's sake, just play with your dick until you get married, can't be too hard.
>>
Self bumping since the thread has slowed down
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.