[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost 4 months and I still feel estranged?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Ha6WTaVP.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ha6WTaVP.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
About four months ago my ex-broke up with me. I'm still really confused about the situation. She was hugging and kissing me and acting like she didn't want to do it, but did it anyway. She kept saying she didn't love me enough, that she fell out of love, typical bs.

I loved her with all my heart. While I am very hurt and have initiated NC, I still feel a sense of emptiness. I feel like it could have worked out if she would just care enough to want to make it work. She told me when we broke up that she still loves me, but as a friend, and that she needed something more {{spontanious}}.

How long am I going to keep wishing for reconciliation? What the fuck is wrong with me?

She tells everyone that I hate her and that she wishes she could talk to me, but I'm not going to reach out because she is the one who gave up. What do?
>>
>>17912368
I'm at 15 days and already want to cave and text her. How do people last months of this emptiness?
>>
Quit being a pussy. She just tells your friends that to elicit sympathy because she's just a cunt in this situation. She got the itch in the groin to fuck other guys.

In the mean time, self-improve. It keeps you distracted and it's what will attract another partner.
>>
>>17912368
Believe me, it's tough to move on, but you need to do it.

Don't be friends with her, that will just make it worse. If she truly understands you, she'll know that you need to leave her life. Delete texts, delete pictures, just do it.

It's one of the hardest things to do, but you just gotta do it. I'm not going to tell you you feel better, but you feel less like shit. Not thinking about it is the best thing to do.
>>
>>17912403
how would one self-improve? That's kind of a broad request. not trying to sound mean or anything, just curious.
>>
>>17912409
You can start by being less dense. That you even need to ask this question explains why your girl bolted for strange dick.

Learn something new. It's not a complex concept. Once you learn that thing, learn another thing. Never stop doing this until the day you die.
>>
>>17912368
Dear OP,

I am going through the same shit as you do. My ex broke up with me one month ago without any real reason. She claimed that our relationship was bad and that we fought a lot, even though it was not true, she blamed me and said it just did not feel "right" anymore. It came out of nowhere. The day before we kissed and even a week ago we booked our holiday for christmas in another country.

It was hard as fuck and still hurts after some time, the truth is, it will hurt for an ass long time, but the only thing you can do is self improvement. Everyone can improve somehow. Workout, get better at your job, selfeducate, take a new hobby, read books, learn a new language, anything helps, just self improve.

I have started to work out again regulary 3-4 times a week in the gym (thanks /fit/) and it helped me a lot to get out of my depression.

Keep going until you find a girl who is worth being your girlfriend. Don't fall for these games insecure girls have. Break any contact, throw away everything which reminds you of her (pictures, presents, etc...)

Stay strong and don't forget, a lot of men go through this right now. You are not alone
>>
>>17912368
4 months after break up with my ex... still recovering. You are not alone mate!
Just delete her from your every day life. Do not contact her, do not meet up... do nothing. Just self-improve and show that bitch that she made a biggest mistake in her life!
>>
I've been working out and playing a shit ton of video games, but it still hurts when i think about it, just not as severe
>>
>>17912418
>Learn something new. It's not a complex concept. Once you learn that thing, learn another thing. Never stop doing this until the day you die.

This sounds fucking awful. Who exerts that much effort on a constant basis?
>>
>>17912988
Well according toi his logic everyone is a fucking pussy.
>>
>>17912988
Successful people.

But , hey, what do I know? I'm not the guy still bawling my eyes out every night because the only thing I defined myself through was a disloyal ho.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.