[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last year before Christmas my sugar level raised slightly. My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: D E L E T.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
D E L E T.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
Last year before Christmas my sugar level raised slightly. My "friends" found out and for a whole year they make fun of me for being a diabetic. But, I'm not. I fixed the sugar level three months since I found out but they just won't stop. Now you may think I act like a little bitch, but they just tell everyone they know. They tell people I don't even know and random people call me on my phone and just tell me I'm diabetic and then they tell more people. But I'm not! It goes so far that they bother my parents and buzz their door and just say shit like this. How can I stop it? What should I do? They are bulling me for being something I'm not.
>>
>>17912352
How does anyone find out your blood sugar rose?
>>
>>17912354
I had a diet because of it (pure water, no pasta etc.) They noticed so I told them about it. They don't know shit about it so they just assume I have diabetes and they just need something to joke about.
>>
Rise above it. They aren't feeding off your "diabetes" they're feeding off your behaviour when they bring it up.

You need to grow a thick skin. The less you react to it the less likely they'll do it. If you can throw a little self mockery in to the mix and get them laughing then more power to you.
>>
>>17912433
I am not reacting to it. They aren't doing it for my reaction, it's like a joke between them. Whenever someone mentions it they just laugh. Even when I'm not there. That doesn't really help.
>>
Shut up and take your insulin fatass
>>
They know it bothers you, that's why they do it. If you stop getting upset about it, they'll stop doing it because it won't be fun anymore. Think about it. It's a stupid joke, it's not funny. The only reason it's funny is because you hate it.
>>
File: yamete.jpg (37KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
yamete.jpg
37KB, 720x720px
>>17912453
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING NIGGER I'M NOT FAT I'M 5ยด10 AND 155 LB NOT EVERYONE IS A FUCKING MOIST FATASS LIKE YOU SO STOP FUCKING PROJECTING AND GO CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM AND TRY NOT TO GET A HEART ATTACK YOU FUCKING JABBA THE HUTT LOOKING ASS BITCH
>>
Tell them you're a Trump supporter so they make fun of you for that instead.
>>
>>17912352
They aren't your friends. You do not need to deal with their bullshit. Just tell them to fuck off and find better friends.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.