[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When i was 8 i was abducted by my dad from my adoptive mother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161227_202356_594.jpg (30KB, 479x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161227_202356_594.jpg
30KB, 479x266px
When i was 8 i was abducted by my dad from my adoptive mother from the U.S to a 3 world muslim shithole country that is algeria
Im turning 18 in a couple days and im planning on contacting my adoptive mom to get the fuck outta here.
Ive been told that i could go to the u.s embassy here and that they'll help me
Thing is i dont have a visa and my passport is in my uncle's hands as i currently live with him and his family.
I dont wanna tell em because they'll probably beat the shit outta me.
How do i gtfo in discretion?
Is it possible that the u.s embassy provide me a visa and a ticket seeing that i was forcefully absucted when i was a minor and that I'm missing back in the u.s ?
Note : Im not a u.s citizen but i was registered for a citizenship i believe .
>>
>>17912229
If your adoptive mother wanted you back, don't you think she would have done something in these 10 years? There are laws regarding international child abduction
>>
>>17912237
She did
Im posted as a missing child in shit ton of sites and from her fb she looked for me and still posts about me from time to time
>>
Tough situation. You're 18, so why don't you move out of your city and find a job in another city. Live there for a while and try to figure things out.
>>
just say you're moving out and take your shit and leave. get your visa appointment sorted and get connected to your adoptive mother.
>>
>>17912305
What country are you from anon?
>>
What do you have to lose by going to the embassy?

If you're listed as missing they can cross reference you in a database somehow.
>>
>>17912307
not a third world shit hole if thats what you wanted to know.
>>
>>17912305
Cant move out
Theres no where to go
>>
Why don't you just contact your mother?
>>
>>17912314
Cross reference me ?
>>
>>17912427
My mom is dead
>>
>>17912432
I meant your adoptive mother.
>>
>>17912462
I will
In a couple days
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.