[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the only Right-Winger in my family and it's driving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

I'm the only Right-Winger in my family and it's driving me in-fucking-sane. I'm not bringing politics up but fuck I am damn sick of my beliefs being insulted every other family dinner.

I am this close to fucking GAS THE KIKES NOW mode on the inside and I don't know how to keep it all inside right now.
>>
>>17912192
Read up on economics lmao. Right wing policies are incompatible with a strong economy
>>
>>17912192
Just make passive aggressive insults back then. "Man these liberals always say they know what we want. How could they ever lose?"
>>
>>17912199
I'm not here to listen about how great Capitalism is, I want to know how to not go insane while being the political whipping horse.
>>
>>17912201
I would but then they just get indignant and make it into a political argument.
>>
Whenever they say something you disagree with let them know in the most annoying way you can.
>Yeah, I don't see why the gays shouldn't be allowed to get married
>WRYYYYYYYYYYYY GAYS ARE GENETIC AND MORAL ABOMINATIONS AND THEY'RE BREAKING THE SANCTITY OF THE HOLY MARRIAGE!!! YOU'RE ALL DEGENERATES FOR EVEN CONSIDERING IT REEEEEEEEEEEE
or something like that. They should soon stop discussing politic issues when you're around.
>>
>>17912192
>I am damn sick of my beliefs being insulted every other family dinner.
Well, maybe your beliefs are stupid as fuck? Or your family is stupid as fuck.

If you get triggered so much by people disagreeing with you and can't offer solid counters, simply avoid the topic.
>>
File: deal.gif (2MB, 257x193px) Image search: [Google]
deal.gif
2MB, 257x193px
>tfw my whole family is /pol/ "blame the Jews" tier

Politics is 90% of things I talk about with my old man.
>>
>>17912311
>tfw my whole family sans sis is /pol/ and they are Jews
Best progress I managed was making them realize how irrational they are. So instead of "immigrants/muslims are bad because of pseudo reason" it's "immigrants/muslims are bad because of muh feelz" now.
>>
Stand up for yourself.

Don't capitulate. Also, >>>/pol/
>>
>>17912318
Too bad for you. We shit on muslims and lefties every other Christmas. My dad was even more red pilled than me because I was already swallowing propaganda in my childhood. Good thing I came back, so the rest.
>>
>>17912324
>We shit on muslims and lefties every other Christmas.
Echo chambers are depressingly boring. Being confronted by different views is pretty amazing, even if you don't agree with them, assuming you and the person with different views care about some basis in reality.
>>
>>17912192
Ask your family if the democratic party is so great how come they lost the house, senate and WH?
>>
>>17912337
Anybody thinking that Dems are great is pretty much braindead either way. Their only saving grace is that Reps are batshit crazy.
>>
>>17912228
I'd prefer to keep my family thanks.
>>
>>17912192
>I am damn sick of my beliefs being insulted
get used to it your beliefs are probably fucking retarded
>>
>>17912468
I'm actually polite which is why I don't talk politics during nice family gatherings. But they like to bring it up often.
>>
>>17912192
I'm jewish, it really fucking bothers me that you want to murder me and my family simply because of the religion we were born with.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17912490
Oh please, no one wants to hear about how much of a victim you are right now.
>>
>>17912199
Even basic economics taught in highschool show that leftist policies don't work.
>>
>>17912333
It also sucks if you're the only one on the other side.

But debates aren't about logic anyways, just making yourself out to be a better person.
>>
>>17912491
you said you wanted to murder me, so you can fuck right off
>>
>>17912490
Isn't less about the religion itself, and more about how Jews stick to their own and have this "parallel" society right in the midst of us non-jews? The Tora even explicitly states it's okay to mistreat non-jews on certain occasions.

Not that I hate the Jews, but I can understand why some people might distrust Jews.
>>
>>17912729
I hate Jews, and it's specifically got to do with how they are instructed and directed to interact with us by their commanders.
>>
>>17912729
I just don't like 'em cause they have a tendency to be self-hating whites in a powerful position, and also they whine.

A lot.
>>
>>17912468
Says the leftard. Holy fucking kek
>>
Gosh, OP, maybe you should find a Safe Space where you can process your feelings about this.
>>
>>17912729
>The Tora even explicitly states it's okay to mistreat non-jews on certain occasions.
where?
>>
Look, just politely discuss with them that you're different, and that you'd prefer not to discuss politics.

My bf is a /pol/ Evola reading type with a bit of a fashy exterior, whereas I am left wing and my dad is an ex communist. We still sit and eat dinner politely together and get on well. Somehow, we make it work. I'm sure you can with your family.
>>
why are republicans even a thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSLJKoqwMV4
>>
>>17912964
Why are Democrats even a thing? Oh because Republicans are a thing, that's right. The United States has a two party system.
>>
>>17912192
Not even going to argue with you on right beliefs and gassing kikes because youve clearly stated youre not a fan.

Simply.. Dont get into political arguments, or expand your view and try to see their perspective. Agree to disagree essentially.

Neither side has monopoly on the truth. Regardless of if youre left or right, each belief package comes with a shit tonne of wrong information and stupidity. Sometimes its even each side has half the truth and theyre so focused on their half they hate the others half. Arguments are pretty much useless.

Just keep it to yourself, or the very best option, look into non partisan stand points. Be fact devoid of emotion based.
>>
>>17912964
Why would you legitimately use a Simpsons clip as an argument?
>>
>>17913160
who's arguing? anyone worth talking to already knows that republicans are a waste of space. this is not up for debate it's just common sense.
>>
>>17913174
>This is not up for debate
I suppose you're right, the debate ended on November 8 and we won it.
>>
>>17912192
Dude who gives a fuck? They're just joking. Make some jokes with them.
>>
>>17912192
well you're a right winger. so get a job and stop taking handouts and move out and support yourself.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.