[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does virginity means for you ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: virgin_logo_2387.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
virgin_logo_2387.gif
6KB, 200x200px
Happy new year !
>>
>>17912165
It means innocence. It may mean that you have a higher cause that you'd rather dedicate your time on. The older you get the more it will cause you to be different from sexually active people. It will especially distance you from promiscuous people. It means that you have a chance to save yourself for marriage, or otherwise make it mean something.
>>
When I was virgin? A burden
Now? A meaningless thing people overevaluate and overthink.

I get people getting anxious and nervous about their first time, but most of the threads here have people overcomplicating it.
>>
That she won't know how to finish me off and sex will suck for the next 5 months.
On the other hand it also means a tight new place to experience for the first time
>>
>>17912172
A girl I know started treating me badly after answering her question with I never dated.
>>
File: jughead.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
jughead.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
Virginity is a myth. But many still believe it.
>>
>>17912165
The concept of virginity is fun when you're a teenager, and loosing it is all part of discovering the world, and the exploration that comes with youth.
>>
I know I already answered in the ATOGT, but to me it's something special to save for your life partner.
>>
it used to be a bad thing for me, now i wish i had understood why people say "wait til you're ready with the right person" haha before i let mine get taken. the science behind it makes sense, but lol as for people who are virgins, its not a big deal if you don't connect on the same level sexually with the right person to fuck when you lose your virginity to them but idk. just don't let things get complicated after in life.
>>
STD free.

False rape allegation free.

Nagging emotional burden free.
>>
>>17913334

Why don't you just kill yourself then, you'll never be accused of rape.

What a fucking pussy. Life is about risk, including dating.

No risk, no reward. Tis better to have loved and lost...than never to have loved at all.
>>
My grandmother molested me when I as about 6, am I a virgin?
>>
>>17912165
virgitnity means being ideologically outside of the system, modern music, literary, movies, tv and people say you must have sex because its the best thing ever and winners do it, while you can see lot of those winners are just brain dead and try to imitate other people.

Some people think only about money, sex like animals, power and prestige, there are more interesting things like love, culture and philosophy
>>
>>17912165
It's relatively meaningless on it's own, without some context. It just means you haven't had sex.
Some people consciously choose not to have sex.

>16 year old virgin highschool boy
Absolutely normal, probably thinks about sex 24/7 though
>22 year old virgin
Could be saving themselves, could have just never pursued a relationship like that, could be really socially awkward and never was able to, even though they tried
>40 year old virgin
If they have involuntarily been unable to have sex by this point, there's probably a bit of mental illness.

What I can tell you. is that if you're a virgin, it means a lot more to you than it should. I think it's just one of those things nature does to make us go mate more.
>>
>>17913401
Forgot to add:

Having sex is nearly inconsequential compared to a serious relationship. One of my friends literally fucked 20 dudes this past year, but not one of them were a "partner" in any sense of the word.

Focus on finding someone who's worth spending your time with, not just throwing your attention at whatever slut you think you can get lucky with.
>>
>>17913412

This.
>>
>>17913378
Or it means you're bud ugly.

Plus, you can dislike all those modern things, care about love, culture and philosophy and not be a virgin.

I've met virgins who were completely and utterly boring.
>>
>>17913334
Those qualities apparently apply to you too since you're obviously "sex free"
>>
Virginity isn't something you lose. It's a choice you make. A choice that is fine for yourself and fine to search for other who make the same choice.
>>
>>17913378
>implying virginity is a quality that puts you above non virgins

Here dude you dropped your fedora
>>
>>17913480
This is a fair point.

You aren't owed sex by anyone. If you aren't attractive and have the personality of a damp rag, why would anyone be interested in you.
Get fit and expand your mind.
>>
>>17913522
not really, i only wanted to say having sex like animals, i think sex is more interesting when there is love and caring and not just do it like animals
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.