[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Growing and dealing cannabis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 146345123123.png (3MB, 1140x756px) Image search: [Google]
146345123123.png
3MB, 1140x756px
I love smoking and growing weed, and I have gotten really good at it. I have only grown for personal use, but I feel like there is money to be made in this.

>move to new city to study in university
>new apartment, change all locks and install a deadbolt
>get a safe
>buy necessary equipment with cash
>keep low profile, no partying, noise or smoking in the apartment
>grow two to five pounds of bud
>throw away all equipment at night wiping away all traces
>stash 90% of the produce in the woods underground in an airtight PVC-pipe cache
>rest goes to a more easily accessible stash near my apartment, most likely outside as well
>make new friends and connections, locate stoners and partygoers
>buy a burner phone and a prepaid plan to set up a Whatsapp account
>use said Whatsapp account from full disk drive encrypted computer with all traffic routed through Tor and a public wifi
>hold only enough product in the apartment safe to make sales that are already planned
>use bicycle to meet customers to avoid traffic stops and selling from my apartment
>don't deposit any of the dirty cash into bank accounts

I am positive I can grow the best weed in my area. I need help to find reasons my plan could fail, and how I could improve it further.
>>
Don't advertise on social media
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 541x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 541x569px
Do not get into drug dealing. The paranoia will eat you alive. You wont be able to have meaningful relationships either
>>
File: eat'em.jpg (7KB, 185x184px) Image search: [Google]
eat'em.jpg
7KB, 185x184px
>>17912166

Gonna eat those?
>>
my personal take about this is:

strictly divide growing from selling to stoners, have someone in the middle who has as little information about you as possible and give them a good price. The longer that guy is in business the better and you. only. deliver. prepaid. stuff. That way you only have to keep one connection secret not dozens who will talk about you to their friends.

If you smoke with other guys its like
> hey you got good stuff, where is this from?
met this guy there and he grows it himself, i always meet him at X
> can you set me up with him?
yeah sure

and you're busted.
>>
>>17912154
Your drug dealing world will literally consume your life.

Not saying marijuana shouldn't be legal. It should, But the paranoia and hiding your business is extremely hard.

I used to sell marijuana too. I made a good amount of money but it was literally my life. Every movement I was working, And every moment I was paranoid about today being my last day free, Or being robbed, or my family finding out.

It cost me a relationship and so much paranoia I got an ulcer.

Fuck that man, Never again
>>
File: 1472281426416.jpg (13KB, 236x195px) Image search: [Google]
1472281426416.jpg
13KB, 236x195px
>>17912358
>I got an ulcer
.mfw i read that
>>
>>17912154
carry a knife, wear a mask. Or get a middleman like >>17912209 said. Also do you fucking carry a large capped off PVC pipe into the woods at night? fuck that just store it a few blocks away in a car in a car storage lot OR in a safety deposit box
>>
kinda related but, i know a girl who smokes weed, not a lot but occasionally, and i need some calming reassurance that it's nothing bad that she does it.

i just dont know why it pisses me off, but if you guys could just give me some assurance that she'll be fine then i can deal with it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.