[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a reason that every girl I date turns out to have some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1458888024174.jpg (17KB, 425x322px) Image search: [Google]
1458888024174.jpg
17KB, 425x322px
Is there a reason that every girl I date turns out to have some kind of mental issue?
The last 3 girls I've dated were all unhinged/unstable in some way and it's starting to feel like I'm doing it on purpose.
>>
Women are just psychos or will pretend to be psychos so that they can be cool edgy and hip and whine about their "depression" on twitter.
Don't pay attention to it, women's "problems" are mainly bullshit designed to test whether you're a beta cuck provider or an alpha.
>>
>>17911583
I don't know, I've dated girls who were "depressed" before, but the past few have been genuinely fucked up. I'm probably just skewing my own views because I was stupid enough to date someone with BPD in this string of girls.
>>
>>17911579
>Is there a reason that every girl I date turns out to have some kind of mental issue?
The reason is that you are dating females.
>>
If there's one thing I've learned it's to never date one of those goth/emo/scene whatever chicks. They're all fucked in the head.

2/2 right now for girlfriend who grew up in a super religious household, has a lot of mental issues, insecurity, etc. and ending up being super fucked in the head
>>
>>17911614
Never dated a goth type girl for that reason. These were all outwardly quite ordinary.
>>
Obviously you saw some positive qualities that you liked in each of these women you dated. Their mental/mood disorders have nothing to do with you.
>>
>>17911624
A girl's mental state has a lot to do with me when I'm in a relationship with her.
>>
>>17911630
? Explain
>>
>>17911634
I'll just give you a few examples.
The last girl I dated attempted suicide, refused to talk about either of our feelings on principle, and took copious amounts of drugs.
My girlfriend before that would text me to tell me she was cutting herself, then get angry at me when I came over to her house to try and comfort her. She would also start petty arguments with me, then convince me it was my fault and refuse to speak to me for days before acting like nothing even happened.
>>
>>17911654
And how do their issues reflect on you?
>>
File: brain damage.jpg (52KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
brain damage.jpg
52KB, 600x604px
>>17911668
>>
>>17911687
Stop focusing on their issues as probably meaning you have similar issues. Find out who you are and what you value. Nobody you date can do that for you unless you allow them to.
>>
>>17911750
I'm not op u faggot, jsut a bystander wondering about your thought process.
>>
>>17911668
>>17911750
Are you actually unable to understand how it might affect me when the girls I date are emotionally distant and suicidal?
>>
>>17911756
Welp now you know the thought process
>>17911766
I'm not you so you're gonna have to be specific. Can guess that after dating those people you feel a lot of pain and maybe confusion. Honestly what I hear is "waah what's wrong with me when the women I date have some serious issues...am I fucked in the head too??!"
>>
>>17911579
same here op. i used to think women being psychos was a meme but im starting to think differently. even my friends, and people i know of have the same problems.

here are some recent happening that relate to girls having mental problems

my brother was getting into a girl, she didnt want to date him because she was scared of getting into a relationship. a few weeks later she gets into a relationship with someone else.

i was dating a girl who ended it after 2 dates because she didnt feel a spark straight away. now this same girl is trying to ask me out again.

friend is trying to get into a girl. she keeps hinting to do stuff but will then suddenly say shit like "meh, im boring, im tired, i have no money".

i hope its just a coincidence because i literally never hear of people not having some fucked up problems with a girl they are dating.
>>
File: 1477768781673.png (1MB, 1281x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1477768781673.png
1MB, 1281x1113px
>>17911830
>i hope its just a coincidence
:^)
I'll just add a story
the past 6 months I've met 3 guys that had "serious" relationships with girls. All of them had 5 years long relationships that ended in a day with the - "I want to live my life" reason. One got with a rich old fuck so can't blame her. Same happened to me but my relationship was half the lenght of theirs.
The more I go out and meet people the more stories I hea about how women are dumb shameless whores with no values.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.