[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with the fact of being "dead inside" ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 639847389.jpg (58KB, 599x590px) Image search: [Google]
639847389.jpg
58KB, 599x590px
i don't describe myself as someone who is sad or depressed,i'm just so static that almost every girl i know finds me weird.physically i'm a solid 8/10(smaller version of pic related),and a lot girls are lusting and orbiting around me,and i'm physically attracted to a lot of them and i wanna fuck them badly.everytime a girl approachs and starts to lure me,the first days go smooth and then i quickly get bored and cold because i feel like i have zero toleance for women bullshit .the only thing i can feel toward them is purely physical,and i can't go any further.
many beautiful girls (+7/10) felt davasted and started to question their physical appearance because of how cold i was.
i work as software engineer and the reason of me being dead inside is living a rough childhood in an extremly poor and fucked up family,i'm currently 25 years and i'm unable to deal with "happiness". i simply feel neither happy or sad,just empty inside and can hardly be emotionally moved by anything.

how i'm a supposed to deal with this mess ? i think even a doctor cannot help me because i'm leading a healthly and extremely productive life...i do hard mma workout,i don't drink,smoke or do drugs,and i spend most of my time coding world in front of a computer screen...
>>
>>17911329
>women bullshit
Like what? Everyone has bullshit. Bullshit is a human thing.
It sounds like you have some kind of Autism spectrum disorder. Go see a therapist
>>
>>17911335
Woman bullshit = drama
>>
>>17911337
Drama is only fodder for immature girls. Anyway, my advice still stands; see someone. You've got something going on there.
>>
You might have chronical depression if you can't seem to achieve happiness.

This or you approach a burnout soon, I mean - no drinking, work in front of a computer screen all day, no gf or meaningful relationship to someone.

Maybe you should also consider giving up your job for a while and just travel around, find yourself, see the world, all that stuff. Might help.
>>
>>17911329
Going somewhat off of what >>17911357
said, you should probably try breaking up your routine a bit.

I'm quite doubtful that you're doing much differently every day, especially since you work all day and then go into your mma workout.

Why not just set time aside to go out and explore stuff. Maybe take a couple days off and just head out to somewhere new, or do something different. (Rock climbing, running, etc) and just see if letting yourself breathe a bit helps?
>>
bumping for more advice, same situation as OP
>>
File: 1413905972428.jpg (275KB, 958x720px)
1413905972428.jpg
275KB, 958x720px
same
>Monitoring thread, maybe someone has at least something provocative to say.
>>
>>17911329
There are too many of these "I am very good looking, successful and girls love me but life is shit" threads going on, that just feel like extreme humblebragging and not really anything else. Here's your (You) and confidence boost, now fuck off.
>>
>>17911628
kys fag
>>
If you're dead inside you have to make yourself dead outside too. Only then will you find inner peace.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.