[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I have done? Friend was getting physical with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>Be me, at friend's new year's eve eve (People had to work tonight) party
>She's always gotten really friendly with me when drunk. Complimenting me, getting extremely close.
She's married though. Her military BF made her marry him after she fucked someone when they were on a "break" a year back. He's across the country though. From what people have gathered, she's just kinda staying with him to stay with him, loves him but isn't IN love with him. Regardless,
>We're all getting pretty hammered
>She wants to go back to our place to smoke with two friends and I
>She is hyperactive until she starts smoking, then she gets really calm.
>Hanging off of me, putting her feet on me. Sitting in front of me with my legs spread, barely rubbing her tailbone against my groin. Fighting an erection.
>Licking my neck and jaw MULTIPLE times and being extremely sexual about it. Rough but flirty. Giggling in my ear after she does it.
>Sitting across from me, faces like 8 inches apart, and just giving me a drunken "desire" stare. I'd ask her "What's up" and she would just giggle or smile at me.

Morals (in regards to her being wed) are fucked and really boozed up so would have definitely tried something, but wizard in training friend with us wouldn't have allowed it because pettiness.
I was pretty far gone, all things considered, and I had to fight every urge in me to not just go for it and take her in my room. I drove her home this morning and she said she didn't remember most of last night, but she was acting really shy/awkward around me, so I think she was just lying to cover her ass.

Besides her marriage, would there be anything seriously fucked about trying this if the situation arises again?
>>
>>17911193
>Besides her marriage, would there be anything seriously fucked about trying this if the situation arises again?
Who cares about marriage, it should be her worry, not yours. The much bigger issue is her being under influence. If you're sure that she's not too drunk to consent, go ahead.
>>
>>17911193
>She's married though. Her military BF made her marry him after she fucked someone when they were on a "break" a year back
Fuck her right in the motherfucking pussy, her "husband" is a god damn idiot
>>
>>17911193
The fact that you ask the question is evidence that something in your personal ethics said it would have been wrong. It hardly matters whether it was the fact she's married or the fact she was drunk - the relevant thing is that you sensed it was wrong. Trust your instincts - you are the one who would have had to live with yourself if you had done anything.
>>
>>17911193
>Her military BF made her marry him after she fucked someone

does not compute
>>
>>17911321
Kek, this.

Her marriage is on the rocks already my son. Do whatever you want, just don't get shot.
>>
This has "good outcome" written all over it.
>>
>>17911193
You did good OP. Especially with her regret, had you fucked her she would probably accuse you of rape.
>>
>>17911390
>don't get shot
this is the hardest part imo

>>17911645
lul beta americans and their rape
>>
>>17911316
The only reasoned and mature reply
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.