[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I need a third parties opinion on my relationship. I am going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: jGd4kao.gif (1MB, 250x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jGd4kao.gif
1MB, 250x333px
I need a third parties opinion on my relationship. I am going to be blatantly honest and not sugar coat anything.

So I am dating a 22 year old virgin (I am also a 22 year old virgin). We first started talking when my first gf left me for another guy. I was really fucked up and lonely.

She is around 200 pounds at 5'7", she doesn't have the best body. But she can be sexy at times. I am attracted to her, because she is cute, but I would consider her a little below my standards physically.

Personality wise she is super easy going. Very nurturing and sweet. She has anxiety problems, when it flares up she at worst will just lay down and start crying. She can be illogical at times, but from my experience she is level headed for a 22 female.

She's a hard worker and she graduates next semester (I have 2 years left). At the moment she pays for basically all of my food as I don't have a job currently. She also has a car which I use because I don't have one.

Her family are all very cool with me. They even let me stay over at her house (she lives with parents, I have an apartment). I feel like I've gotten super close to her mom and she's said that even if we break up, I am still part of the family (doubt that would be a thing).

Now to what is bugging me. Since she is below my standards physically, I have a really bad tendency to lust after other women. Seeing any hot woman makes me feel like I'm missing out. I'd never physically cheat on her, but I have sexted with other girls with the fantasy of me fucking them.

Economically the relationship makes sense, our personalities mesh well and we never fight, and we are good at helping and calming each other down. I'm just afraid this sexual component is going to be a problem.

I want it to work, because everything else is amazing. But I don't know how. She eats healthier than me, but she's not as active. I've tried to get her to go to the gym several times.

Been together for 2 years. Officially been a couple for 1.5 years.
>>
Be honest, if you do break up with her, do you think you'll be able to find a girl who has everything your girlfriend has to offer, in addition to being more attractive?

Also
>been together for 2 years
>still virgins
What? I presume sex is important to you, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned this, so why haven't you had sex yet?
>>
>>17911178
>Be honest, if you do break up with her, do you think you'll be able to find a girl who has everything your girlfriend has to offer, in addition to being more attractive?
>Also
>>been together for 2 years
>>still virgins
>What? I presume sex is important to you, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned this, so why haven't you had sex yet?

Probably not, I know she is good wife material. But I'm still young and I guess I want a crazy slut or something. My first gf was a crazy slut which I never got to fuck.

It started out that she was just scared and I didn't push her. Now she wants to in the morning and I can't get it up in the morning. She just won't put in effort in (like shaving) she I just quit as well. Whenever I get the urge I just fap.
>>
Bodies change anon
Personality hardly does
>>
>>17911186
>Probably not, I know she is good wife material.
Then you have a tough decision to make

>But I'm still young and I guess I want a crazy slut or something. My first gf was a crazy slut which I never got to fuck.
Why are you still a virgin? You're clearly not incapable of getting a girlfriend like some guys here

>She just won't put in effort in (like shaving) she I just quit as well.
Have you considered talking to her about this?
>>
>>17911195
>>>17911186 (You)
>>Probably not, I know she is good wife material.
>Then you have a tough decision to make
>>But I'm still young and I guess I want a crazy slut or something. My first gf was a crazy slut which I never got to fuck.
>Why are you still a virgin? You're clearly not incapable of getting a girlfriend like some guys here
>>She just won't put in effort in (like shaving) she I just quit as well.
>Have you considered talking to her about this?

I was homeschooled and am extremely introverted. Since I started college I worked on it a little.

Earlier in the RS I expressed that I needed more attention, it never got anywhere. Now I don't know what to say to her. I don't want her to feel like I am attacking her. Now I've just gotten used to fapping and repressing it so if she did change her ways it would take a while for me to get my libido back up.

Like today she woke me up wanting sex and since it was early I just wanted to sleep. We talked about that an hour ago and I suggested that maybe a blowjob would help wake up and she just said no. It ended with me saying that unless if you put work in, you aren't going to be getting anything from me.
>>
>>17911205
>Now I don't know what to say to her. I don't want her to feel like I am attacking her.
So don't say it like you're attacking her. Say it tactfully and more gently

>Like today she woke me up wanting sex and since it was early I just wanted to sleep. We talked about that an hour ago and I suggested that maybe a blowjob would help wake up and she just said no.
Your sex life is a mess. There's clearly lack of communication around what happens when and where boundaries lie.
>It ended with me saying that unless if you put work in, you aren't going to be getting anything from me.
doesn't help either, and I'm honestly shocked that you'd straight up say that to her considering how much you seemed to care about her feelings up from what you've said up until now.
>>
>>17911195
I'm pretty sure anyone could get a tank as a gf. 2 years to fuck a 200lbs monster? Not sugarcoating, but then you say she's attractive... The only way a 200lbs woman would be attractive is if she was 10ft tall.

Now to haven't fucked her for TWO YEARS (LOL) so she's valued get virginity like you did (it's now worth more than gold). If you fuck her and dump her she'll be devastated (not enough to abstain from fucking the first guy who's willing to fuck that - I wouldn't - and don't even think she won't do just that), but there's no hope for you two. No woman deserves to be treated like that. If I was drunk enough to fuck a beast like that, she'd be spreading in minutes after I had decided to fuck it. Two fucking years.

The only reason you should pedestalize that land whale is if you were also one. And retarded. And physically defective somehow. Even then, you should've already fucked her. No-one without serious physical and/or psychological impairment would ever touch something like that.
>>
>>17911172
>22 year old virgin
>female
Uhh, oh.

>200 pounds at 5'7"
Holy buttfucking kek.

It's basically whether you're willing to settle or want to take the energy and effort to find a better partner. Given that you're still young, I'd go for the latter.

>>17911188
In this case the bodies represent the personality. Anon mentioned how he tried to get her go to gym multiple times.
>>
>>17911207
>>>17911205 (You)
>>Now I don't know what to say to her. I don't want her to feel like I am attacking her.
>So don't say it like you're attacking her. Say it tactfully and more gently
>>Like today she woke me up wanting sex and since it was early I just wanted to sleep. We talked about that an hour ago and I suggested that maybe a blowjob would help wake up and she just said no.
>Your sex life is a mess. There's clearly lack of communication around what happens when and where boundaries lie.
>>It ended with me saying that unless if you put work in, you aren't going to be getting anything from me.
>doesn't help either, and I'm honestly shocked that you'd straight up say that to her considering how much you seemed to care about her feelings up from what you've said up until now.

It was in a light hearted manner. And it was in response to her saying no to the blowjob.

I can bring up a dialogue, but like I said I have no idea what I should say.
>>
>>17911215
>It was in a light hearted manner.
Did she get that? And even if she did get it, how do you know she didn't take it to heart? That sort of thing could be hurtful and could make her feel like you don't respect her boundaries even if you doesn't show it

>And it was in response to her saying no to the blowjob.
Obviously

>I can bring up a dialogue, but like I said I have no idea what I should say.
"I think we need to seriously have a talk about our sex life." and go from there. I'm not in your head and I don't know what exactly is the problem, but making a list and getting it down on paper in advance can help you get your thoughts together. You both sound like you're probably sexually frustrated, start by bringing that up

Also please stop repeating everything I say in greentext
>>
>>17911213
>>>17911172 (OP) (You)
>>22 year old virgin
>>female
>Uhh, oh.
>>200 pounds at 5'7"
>Holy buttfucking kek.
>It's basically whether you're willing to settle or want to take the energy and effort to find a better partner. Given that you're still young, I'd go for the latter.
>>>17911188
>In this case the bodies represent the personality. Anon mentioned how he tried to get her go to gym multiple times.

I'm more afraid of getting involved with a crazy bitch. Even if I went out to find a hotter gf it doesn't mean she's going to be as stable as this one.

Like even if I got the hottest girl in the world, she could still make my life miserable.
>>
>>17911220
Yeah she was fine about it. I don't see what could be hurtful about it though. If she wants to have sex, she can at least help me get it up right? Or am I out of line?

She's not, because whenever she asks for me to go down on her or anything I do without hesitation.

>>17911208

She looks good for 200lbs. What's a shame is that she would look amazing without the weight.

And popping a 20+ year olds cherry is not an easy task, regardless of weight.

I also didn't mention dumping her. I specifically said I wanted to work it out.
>>
>>17911222
>>Like even if I got the hottest girl in the world

You can't even fuck a 200lb monster for TWO YEARS, let alone something that qualifies as a human. It's so ridiculous that you're saying these things.
>>
>>17911255
Chill bro, your aspergers is showing.
>>
>>17911250
>>For 200lbs

That means she looks remotely human.
It's not hard to pop a 20yo cherry when she never had any options. You're going down on her at her command!? This gets better and better. You're a beta to 200lbs of lard.

AND you want to work it out!
>>
>>17911260
Watch out op, someone's going to steal your girl!
>>
>>17911263
She left her ex for me. And are you implying that you would turn down the chance to eat pussy?
>>
>>17911271
Her ex. And she's a virgin? You say you spent 6 months before becoming official... Now you hold hands, what did you do before? Look at each other?
>>
>>17911274

They were only together a week after we met. She chased after me m, I was the one holding back for 6 months.
>>
>>17911278
She might be fat but at least she's got principles, like hitting on a guy when she has a bf. You should marry her and keep not fucking her
>>
>>17911294
So much shade.

I was a massive upgrade in comparison :^)
>>
>>17911299
But you downgraded on your ex?
>>
>>17911172
Words of wisdom from an older guy:

You will ALWAYS notice other attractive women.

Growing up consists of not acting on the curiosity.
>>
>>17911302

My ex was crazy. She was talking about marriage and shit after the first week we were together. That's why I'm afraid to roll the dice with another woman, I'm scarred from that shit.

>>17911304

But how though?
>>
>>17911307
>scarred for life from dating one girl for a week, no sex
>keeps 200lbs monster for two years, no sex
>monster hit on op while dating another guy
>op thinks this sexless cheating tank is gf material

OP, how do you describe yourself?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.