[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bf of 3 years is cheating on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1234.jpg (27KB, 435x318px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
27KB, 435x318px
Pretty much as the description says. I have evidence. What do I do now? I'm feeling really broken and numb. I really love/d him, how could he do this?
What do I do? Do I confront him, just pack up and leave, forgive?
>>
>>17910889
people suck. every girlfriend that i've had has cheated on me. you might as well leave, your relationship will never just "go back to the way things were"
>>
Confront him. Tell him how you feel. If he evades or cites reasons why, leave. If he comes clean and promises to stop, stay. Everyone deserves a second chance. If he breaks his word, you know what to do. You gave him a chance and the threw it away. Nobody, no boy, is worth three chances. You are better than him.

Walk.
>>
>>17910920
Has anyone ever noticed that when the genders are reversed it's all 'kill the slut'?

Anyway, I agree with the first anon. Leave.
>>
>>17910889
Please break up with him.
Get yourself of that situation
Tell me if I can help
>>
>>17910920
I'm really angry. Why does he deserve a second chance?
>>
>>17910965
He really doesn't.
Cheaters are garbage and a waste of space.
Watch Gone Girl and recreate that.
>>
>>17910965
don't take him back because he is going to step all over you again if you allow him to get away with that shit. he is a piece of shit and a waste of time.
>>
>if he comes clean and promises to stop, stay.
How about no. The time for coming clean is BEFORE you get caught. If he does this after he is caught it means shit. Leave a note that you know block him on EVERYTHING and bounce. Don't even talk to him or text him back ever, unless you need some shit back.
>>
>>17910937
Never, in my 8 years here, did I see such a post.
It's the same on the opposite side, to just leave.

You might've read from /r9k/ or saw an obvious invasive ploy from them. Might've been the latter as mods are so lackadaisical here, the board might as well be dead.
>>
put laxatives in his drink and make him shit all over you during sex, then the next day tell him you found out he was cheating on you, then you can tell everyone he shat all over you
>>
let his parents know what a piece of shit they raised
>>
>>17911049
But then I get covered in shit...
>>
You deserve it.
>>
>>17911092
What?
>>
>>17910920

Cuck tier advice

Leave him OP. The relationship is ruined
>>
>>17910889
So what? Did you really think you were going to be better than 3.5 billion women on this planet?
>>
Think about the relationship. Was it short, long? Do you want it to continue? Why is him cheating hitting you so hard?
I would advise to check each others feelings and expectations and don't fixate too mich about what happened. What happened brought up what may be wrong with the relationship.
>>
Wanted a player bf, you have one. Enjoy.
>>
>>17910889
Yeah it happens when you get boring or fat or annoying.
>>
It's not a great idea to take advice on this kind of issue from strangers, because people have different views and react differently in this kind of situation. Some relationships can be fixed after someone cheats, as they discover what was wrong on the relationship and work on it. Some people can get over being cheated. Other people just can't forgive their partner and love them as much after being cheated.

Figure out in what category you stand in, why your partner cheated and if the relationship can be saved.
>>
>>17911625
So get the fuck off /adv/ retard.
>>
>>17910937
>Has anyone ever noticed that when the genders are reversed it's all 'kill the slut'?
Idk man it works both ways for me lol.
>>
>>17910920
A lot of anons here might suggest you not to provide him with any closure, just leave, cut him off. It'd make him feel terrible.

I know from experience how much it hurts, when she did this, and the other girl did this too.
>>
>>17910889
The first thing you have to do is confront him. After that, it's up to you. Is he worth it? Will you ever look at him the same way?

You'll know these things once you finish screaming how much of a fucking douchebag he's been.
>>
>>17910965
He doesn't deserve a second chance. He ruined your relationship and even if you accepted him back, things won't "go back to the way they were" before he cheated. Tell him to gtfo
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.