[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help on what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (412KB, 1536x2730px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
412KB, 1536x2730px
So 3 nights ago, I made a ad on Craigslist Personals. It was me stating I am a younger guy, 24 looking for an older lady for a real relationship.

A little bit about me I am 24, I am 5'6" kinda white, kinda skinny, havnt had sex in like 3 years. I do work, drive all that.

She has a full time job as well lives 30 mins away. She is black and looks like the picture.

Things are going I told her I want to chat with her for like a week till I meet her, so I guess I will set a date for next weekend.

I have never done anything like this before. I kinda did it because I never thought anything would come out of it. But I did it for my kink.
If anyone has an advice for me on how to go through with this, or if I am going to regret this.

If anyone has any constructive advice for me, It would be appreciated.
>>
File: 1483125117307.jpg (124KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
1483125117307.jpg
124KB, 600x650px
Forgot to mention she is 38
>>
Does she know about your height?
>>
>>17910477
I told her when I sent my picture. I have a kinda baby face too.
>>
If there's anything I learned about meeting ppl from Craigslist just bring a small gun something can hide bc u probably won't need it but a lot of the time you go there and bunch of dudes come out of from a closed room and try to mug you at least that's how it is in ny
>>
I should have mentioned, I kinda do want a real relationship but at the same time want alot of kinky sex with a cougar.

>>17910488
I want to meet in public first, however I am in MD.

I was thinking of just getting mace. because I do not own a handgun.
>>
>>17910477
It doesn't matter. He's "kinda white" so that means he's not black, and since he has a job, this further proves he's not black. I'd say his chances of things going smoothly with this woman are pretty high.
>>
>>17910523
I did not realize I typed kinda white. I am white. Dark brown Red Hair
>>
>>17910472
B L E A C H E D

Have fun anon, stay hydrated!
>>
>>17910523
kek
>>
should I send her a dick pic with her name on it? and say Happy new year ;)

I am kinda bad at flirting but I think she is wants it.
>>
>>17910472

>24
>5'6"
>white
>kinda skinny

were like twins except i get laid.
>>
Just go for it, if she wanted to break off she would have already.
>>
Any other advice?

>>17910633
Thank you, I think I will.
>>
Dont do, going to get killed.
>>
>>17910472
>kinda white

Racemixing triggers me. Also you're not white in the slightest. Only blonde blue eyed guys like me are white.

The woman in the picture looks ugly as hell. My advice is to not lick her vag and use a condom since jungle bunnies are known for carrying diseases.
>>
>>17910472
Dont be a race traitor OP.
>>
>>17910472

Hello OP, i don't see much good advice besides the mugging warnings, so I will chime in.

>but at the same time want alot of kinky sex with a cougar.

do you want a relationship or just sex? A lot of times, sex comes secondary in serious relationships. Doesn't have to, but sometimes does as much as that sucks.

So decide what you really want. Do you want a relationship with a mature older woman or just wanna bone?

If you do want BOTH, things are a bit harder, and I would try out things with this lady, or straight up register on a dating site that is transparent that you want a relationship AND lots of sex.

I do think the maturity of an older woman could be very cool, she will probably have less inhibitions and be less judgmental of you in general.

I just think sex with this woman shouldn't be your primary motivating factor. Because if it's not for her, you will feel trapped and unfulfilled.

Good luck. Oh, and take your fucking time. Theres lots of diseases out there if you're totally being guided by your dick, jerk off and then rethink things.
>>
>>17912056
Thank you for actual advice. I want sex and a relationship. I kinda have a mother complex, I never told her that but I would ideally like to bone and to cuddle on the couch together at nice watching movies and talking.

I have fapped alot to the thought, as well. I am kinda on edge but I think it wouldnt be bad for me to develop as a person if I at least went on one date with her.
>>
>>17911128
>Only blonde blue eyed guys like me are white.
t. Ugly """white""" slav
>>
>>17910598
midget sex doesn't count
>>
biggest thing is bring the lady home to your parents.
>>
set up a date for next friday. Wish me luck.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.