[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumped completely out of the blue on NYE by my girlfriend who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: trash.jpg (14KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
14KB, 318x159px
Dumped completely out of the blue on NYE by my girlfriend who I had planned to move in with. AMA
>>
>>17909700
Any indication at all that this was coming? Did you have any girls on the side?
>>
>>17909700
What was her reason?
>>
>>17909708
>>17909709
Absolutely no indication at all. We're long distance but still see eachother for at least 1-2 weeks out of every month. Strongest relationship ive ever seen. She spent christmas with me and my family and everything was fine. Then suddenly after a day of acting weird she says that she needs headspace and is so sorry etc etc
>>
>>17909708
Also, no. I treated her absolutely right, not even a hint of anything on the side, regular dates etc. Usually open enough to talk about anything but in this case she didnt even talk anything out with me at all, just wrote me a long message
>>
>>17909730
I'm in a similar situation: Pretty long distance, saw her once a week if that, but it was going blissfully. Then suddenly this drift. She canceled our plans tonight. I'm gonna just end it. Luckily I have a couple women on the side.
>>
>>17909734
Thats the thing, there was no drift, she left my place on thursday as happy as ever, acted weird and hardly spoke to me on friday and then dumped me earlier today. We were so close, it literally doesnt even make sense. I confirmed that she didnt have any guys on the side
>>
>>17909741
Definitely another dude, she did something with someone and now feels guilty, I had the same thing happen to me last month.
>>
>>17909749
What this guy said .
Same thing happened with me.
She has another guy.. they lie when they say they don't.
>>
>>17909749
Nah it definitely wasnt another dude. Shes on meds for OCD and has/had anxiety and depression. Her childhood best friend just had a baby and i think its triggered a massive freakout about leaving permanently.
>>
>>17909749
>>17909755
Why do women let guilt destroy them? I'm cheating on my girlfriend, and sure I feel the sting occasionally but I know how to bury that shit. To any outsider I am very well-adjusted and happy.
>>
>>17909758
I'm not saying it's been a long standing thing dude. I'm saying something happened with a guy. In my case the girl's ex came by and made a move and she went along with it. I'm not saying it's 100% that but it's a strong possibility.

Btw I'm so happy that I can type that out without feeling like dying. It gets better at least.
>>
>>17909775
Also to add on, the emotionally unstable ones are literally the easiest to make a move on, they have no fucking backbone.
>>
>>17909775
Yeah. Previous gf cheated on me with a fucking 6'5" navy seal. Found out after I read her texts after she "jokingly" stole my phone to read mine. Saw the guy on a night out and took a swing at him (i was drunk), im 6'1" and moderate strength but definitely shouldnt have picked that fight
>>
>>17909783
In situations like that it is best to just use your words.
>>
>>17909793
Fuck it I would've done the same, sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do
>>
>>17909800
>>17909793
Yeah, it was literally the next week so i was still freshly pissed off and absolutely wasted. Got a good punch in though
>>
>>17909806
Yeah unfortunately I did martial arts for 10 years so if I lose it completely I could actually kill someone so the other end of the spectrum kind of sucks too

Unfortunately people suck man
>>
>>17909759
Sociopath, narcissist or psychopath detected.
>>
>>17909845
We all have guilt. Whether or not we can progress in spite of it separates us from the animals.
>>
On a real note though, what should I do here? Should I give her a call in a few days when shits calmed down?
>>
>>17909850
I'm gonna tell you what you don't want to hear: Let it go. Don't talk at all. Nothing. She will come back.
>>
>>17909850
I'd say that's a good idea, then depending on how much you want her back act accordingly. At least try and figure out the reason why.
>>
>>17909846
Remorseless cheating, which is what swallowing what tinge of guilt you feel is, is not progress.
>>
>>17909855
It's the kind of progress I want.
>>
>>17909856
You're objectively a piece of shit and I hope your girlfriend finds out so she can find someone who respects her.
>>
>>17909818
If it was a 6'5 Navy seal you'd get murdered lmao
>>
>>17909858
We are all God's children my friend. I wasn't always like this.
>>
>>17909852
>>17909854
I think ill just leave it, i do still love her and want her back but im not gonna beg for a girl who dumps me suddenly with no warning
>>
>>17909861
You can turn your life around if you want to. The cowards way out is to continue cheating. It's time to man up.
>>
>>17909859
He knew who I was and kind of knew he deserved it so he just kind of restrained me and kicked me out, respect to him

also >>17909818 not OP
>>
>>17909866
I'm more of a man than you considering the amount of women I can satisfy at the same time.
>>
>>17909717
you lost her...
either you're being a pussy man, or she met a better guy
eitherway you're fucked
>>
>>17909882
solid, stong af relationship, absolutely no problems for 10 months, could make her cum in 15 seconds with my pinky
>>
>>17909886
Women are fickle. They question everything. You need to understand this. They can change their opinion on you based on one offhand remark or insignificant action. Did you clip your toenails and carelessly clean them up? Did you make bacon and pour the grease into the trash?
>>
>>17909890
Thats the fickle thing, if you dont even know theyre pissed then youll say all kinds of innocent remarks that trigger them. Its a game that cant be won
>>
>>17909873
Looks like I touched a nerve. You should be asking yourself why you just got defensive. The path of self-discovery is a bitch. Godspeed.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.