[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend basically canceled our New Years plans tonight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: o-PUNCH-FACE-SWEAT-facebook.jpg (463KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-PUNCH-FACE-SWEAT-facebook.jpg
463KB, 2000x1000px
My girlfriend basically canceled our New Years plans tonight. She also said she still hasn't gotten my gift yet for Christmas.

I think I should just break up with her. It's been over six months but I don't think it's gonna get better. Should I hear her out or just cut the cord?
>>
Unless she had some sort of family emergency or a work-related emergency then yes you should break up with her right now...

You shouldn't even have to ask this question. Have some self respect.
>>
>>17909646

she doesn't love you, you tell me?
>>
>>17909646
we need mroe back story senpai
if she doesnt want to meet on new yrs she doesnt like u or shes fuckigm someone else
>>
>>17909646
Need more back story. Did she put a lot of effort into a present for you, and you got her nothing? Because that has got to sting, and this kind of petty shit is probably just a hangup over that.
>>
>>17909661
Well we've been going out for around six months. We don't see each other that often but we make it work. Recently we've had a couple serious fights and I didn't see her for a couple weeks because she had exams but I figured it would blow over. I don't think it did. Today she messages me saying she still doesn't have my gift and asks if we could see each other Monday instead. I have her gift but I haven't given it to her yet. I do want to give it to her but I forgot it the last time I went to see her. I just asked her if she still wants to see me tonight, and that she better decide now because the train is leaving soon. She hasn't responded in the last 20 minutes. Uh oh.
>>
depends on two things op
do you still love her?
do you want to hear her out?

ps: communication is key
>>
>>17909673
>>17909668
Ooooh sorry I meant that she hasn't gotten ME my gift yet. I got her some jewelry she wanted but I didn't give it to her yet because I had forgotten to bring it with me the last time I saw her.

I do intend to give it to her though and I'm not holding out for my gift.
>>
>>17909674
>do you still love her?
Not really but I've found myself very attached to her. I want to hear her out but she doesn't seem to want to speak to me. She can only blame it on work for so long.
>>
did you know you can quickly clear up this type of bad behavior by beating her ass?
>>
UPDATE: We're going to meet on Monday. I'm gonna break up with her then. No mas.
>>
>>17909689
Troll, why must you be so obvious?
>>
>>17909694
You can always pawn the jewellery then.

Do you know if she celebrates christmas and New Years though? Is it a big deal to her?
>>
>>17909699
I'm still going to give her the gift because I did appreciate our time together. She celebrates the holidays but she is an international student and there's literally no one around from her family so she probably feels very homesick.
>>
>>17909675
I'm sensing a little bit of rushing into a relationship from your end. 6 months and you bought her jewelry... That's a bit much. I didn't get my girlfriend of 6 months anything for Christmas. We didn't really talk about gifts yet. Gifting is serious stuff my friend. ESPECIALLY jewelry.

Before you cut it off completely. Consider this.

It sounds like she wants some space. Seriously. 6 months is not long at all. Maybe back off and hang out with some friends for a while? Also just remember to have fun, don't be so serious. I hope you guys have at least slept with eachother in this time. That also changes things.
>>
>>17909780
>I'm sensing a little bit of rushing into a relationship from your end
She got me like $150 shoes for my birthday. I dunno I was just trying to be nice. I don't expect anything big from her at this point.
>I hope you guys have at least slept with eachother in this time.
She's a virgin so that didn't happen and probably won't.

And 6 months is a long fucking time, buddy. A long time.
>>
>>17909705
if no family is around one would expect she would want to spend time with her bf. something else is happening here. better check cause she may be sneaking out tonight for someone else
>>
>>17909789
I don't doubt something is going on. She just apologized a bunch of times even though I keep saying it's OK. And then she says "I've been so tired lately". I'm not even really interested in what she's doing. I just think it's time to end it. New year, etc.
>>
>>17909787
Just saying, sounds like you've got a good chance of busting that cherry. Just be cool. Girls do this type of thing all the time. They will flake. They will cancel. They will bring up excuses not to hang out. What most men don't understand is that it is a test. They want to see how you handle the pressure. What better way than to ditch them and see how cool they handle it? I've been ditched plenty of times, from my experience if I don't acknowledge it, it works out for the better. I'm dating 2 girls though, what do I know.
>>
>>17909797
I guess. I have girls on the side too, but this was my number one girl. I just don't see this progressing any further. Plus I think I'm falling for one of the side girls.
>>
>>17909695
and maybe if your parents beat you you wouldn't be so stupid
>>
>>17909809
I'd say you've got the upper hand then. Carelessness is super attractive. I'd say if your crush doesn't want to hang out for new years, hit up one of your other chicks and have a blast man. You got this.
>>
>>17909819
Thought about that but I made plans with a (male) friend instead. Plus I prefer planning out encounters with these women and I think they do as well. So I'm probably just gonna get drunk in and sleep in Brooklyn. He's one of my good friends and I don't see him too often though. Thanks for talking this out with me!
>>
>>17909822
Np. Hope it works out for the best. Get fuckin crazy and forget about 2016.
>>
>>17909825
2016 was a wonderful year.
>>
>>17909819
Yerrrrrrrrp!

Go slut out, op, you piece of shit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.