[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me out /adv/ i just got my co workers number and weve worked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1482099528902.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482099528902.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
help me out /adv/ i just got my co workers number and weve worked and talked together for about 3 months now but since i was leaving the site i decided to grow a pair and get her info which i did. so now i need to know what to talk about, how to keep her interested in the convo, and how to subtly convince her to hang out with me outside of work without being cringy and overdirect. shes 22 im 19 if the age difference matters much. im just really bad at talking to girls and really want to be a close friend with her.
>>
>>17909640

How did you got her info?
>>
>>17909648
i walked up to her and asked. she asked me how old i was again and then thought for a minute and said sure.
>>
>>17909665

That's perfect. Just talk to her like you did before. Find something she is interested in doing and ask her out.
>>
>>17909640
usually for someone who's 19 years old, a three year age difference can be a lot, but it's kind of up to her whether that's a problem or not, since you don't seem to mind.

If she's into you despite the age difference, then definitely go for her.

On the topic of asking her out somewhere, I suggest asking her to go to a coffee shop. just start a conversation, let it go on for a bit, then ask her if she wants to meet up and talk at (whatever your local coffee shop is).

Godspeed anon.
>>
>>17909799
but what should i talk about to her to keep her interested?
>>
>>17910181
not exactly sure. ask her how work has been since you left (how working at where ever she works, not how it's been like working without you there, if that makes sense).

how well do you know her?
>>
>>17910204
casual work stuff and she talks about her family sometimes along with some experiences with guys in the past
>>
>>17910408
Would you consider yourself a friend of her's, or an acquaintance?
>>
>>17910591
gotta be somewhere inbetween if she was willing to give me contact info
>>
>>17910611
Well then I suggest trying to get to know her more, as a friend rather than a co-worker. Start a concersation with that exact intention.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.