[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a shill for paying for spotify premium? Is it weird that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0187.jpg (200KB, 510x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.jpg
200KB, 510x337px
Am I a shill for paying for spotify premium? Is it weird that as an 18 year old man, I don't know how to download FLACs or whatever? Is this what most people do?
>>
>>17909401
You're an 18 year old child. Fucking teenagers.
>>
Wow what a loser
>>
File: 1401470559244.png (319KB, 465x455px) Image search: [Google]
1401470559244.png
319KB, 465x455px
>he doesn't know how to download flacs
>>
>>17909401

Paying for Spotify premium is 10x more convenient than downloading a bunch of shit and sorting it onto your computer/device. Load up a playlist, save it locally, hit the road and enjoy.
>>
>>17909419
Did I miss something?
>>
>>17909419
>he doesn't know how to use kazaa
>>
>>17909401
I listen to youtube + adblock. Why would anyone do anything else?
>>
Spotify is convenient, but that's about it.
You don't own any of the music you listen to, so you can't put it on other devices, or burn it onto CDs or anything like that. It can also be taken away at the whim of any number of big multinational corporations.
The sound quality isn't great.
You need to be connected to the internet to be able to listen to it.
Artists barely see any of the money because most of it goes to spotify and/or the labels, even more than if you use itunes or buy physical media.

If none of that matters to you, then go ahead and use spotify.
>>
At least you're somewhat contributing to the music industry as opposed to pirating. Spotify is awesome. If you enjoy it why change it?
>>
If you like it, who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks?

I assure you the majority of kids at your school also use music streaming services.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.