[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello there 4chan my problems began years ago, fell deeply in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sad-025.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sad-025.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
hello there 4chan my problems began years ago, fell deeply in love with qt. pretty fair relationship but I was a dick, hung out with other females, platonically but enough to incur jealousy. 2.5 years fine, then 6mo fighting we break up. she goes off smoking weed moves into weed guys place for a year or so. feel bad but we both move on. two years pass and she moves back into neighborhood. I am currently banging some "thing", let qt know that im not single we get together anyway. fine, I take too long and end the "thing" poorly, qt is heart hurt but we are back together properly. lots of fighting this time around, fighting gets worse, unconnected to it we become homeless. live in car for a year. in that period I caught her talking to another guy from weed social network. emotional cheating but I forgave her. finally ive renovated a boat and we move onboard. she makes male friends, I hold my tongue because people need friends. BUT, she let guy fingerbang her in his car. wouldn't let me read texts but broke her down, discovered the truth about fingerbang. I broke up with her. that night she gets hotel with fingerbanger and they fuck. keep in mind we just broke up. I didn't know about sex, took her back in to the boat cause she doesn't have anywhere else to live. found out about sex, very hurt and sad. still living with me, buying her food, not technically together, still talking to fingerbanger. probably going to hang out after work. would like to trust that no sex will happen (she apparently friendzoned him) but obviously I cannot grow any trust right now. please advise.
>>
self bump
>>
OP, please reread what you wrote in your post: it's a series of acts of cheating, both physical and emotional.
Yet, you let the girl go on living with you, buy her food etc.
Are you a troll, by any chance?
My advice: move on with your life.
I'm sure you won't listen to reason and experience: do as you like, it' your life.
>>
Just kick her out and turn on your inner alpha male so you wont come back to her and search for better
>>
op here, girl is low self esteem, no real paycheck, suicidal? def a mooch but I cant stand the thought of turning her out. would force her to couch hop and series of bad decisions. I still love her. fuck love. not looking for pity, just real talk. thanks for the words old timer
>>
Ditch the slut, there's many others.
>>
op here, totally agree with you on ditching the slut. I just have more to talk about. ive had at least 50% of the ladies cheat on me.14 relationships. is that normal? am I too nice? does anybody on here have experience staying with a cheater? did you recover emotionally? do women cheat on somebody they would consider marrying to see if that person has enough self respect to break up with them? I don't really want to be with a cheater, at this point im ripped up and not thinking straight. I still love this girl. I would still consider getting married (we were engaged) even though she did this?? even typing this I sound like an idiot to myself. is there any justified moral grounds for continuing to take care of her? she will make a series of bad decisions if I make her leave. please help me understand my shit, really give it to me (I need perspective)
>>
Op, you may be doing the relationship part of it wrongly, but you're definitely doing the mate selection part crappy as hell.

She is fucking around on you, maybe getting back at you for some stuff from way back, but no matter. She is not a prospect of any kind. She is adult. She can find menial labor to keep from dying of hunger and cold, as can anyone. It is BETTER FOR HER to kick her out. She may finally decide to do something with her life. Or not. But this way she is not going to, so you'd be giving her a chance.

You do both of you a favor, kick her out and keep her out.

Re: relationships, in future, select a good person. If you do and treat her right, she will treat you better.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.