[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with the fact that Im spending my New Year's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1483205172029-978502652.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1483205172029-978502652.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
How do I deal with the fact that Im spending my New Year's Eve in bed because people think I'm too ugly to be around them? My friend is at a party, probably going to fuck, too.

And I'm spending my time in a fucking bed, and I want to cry so hard, but I just can't. Haven't been able to in years. I'm just exhausted from the daily mental marathons of coping I go through and telling myself that after I get the money and surgery everything will be fine, while deep down I know it wont change a thing since I am inherently ugly just like my parents, and the fact that I'm still a virgin at 20 and spent and will continue to spend the best years of my life feeling sorry for myself and the genes I was born into while other people get it all.

What Im trying to say is, I will snap sooner or later and just take my life, I can almost certainly guarantee that this will happen in less than 3 years.

What the fuck should I do? I need serious help, I'm mentally breaking down...
>>
Step 1. Get out of bed
>>
Virgin at 22.5 here, also spending nye at home alone in the dark. There's still time for you to get your shit together.
>>
First of all question. you boy or girl?

Secondly, I feel you.
Just got dumped before Xmas, with a girl i actually liked alot.
not really feeling it. BUt really dont want to spend Xmas in bed aswell either.
So im planning to go out, because fuck it. I got nothing to loose.
Maybe you should do the same.
Just go out, dont even try have a goal to meet people. just get hammered or something and let faith guide you where you might end up.
And if you were to wake up in aleppo. well. At least you have a adventure going for you.

And when it comes to ugly.
Nothings ugly in all honestly. Ive seen some seriusly disgusting freaks going along with a girl. she might not be hte prettiest either but they seem to have found each other at least.
My questions is how.

But regardless, laying in bed wont get you anywhere.

And if you suffer with self confidence. Start training.
I abselutely despite training, i dont get why some people are fitness freaks.
And I hate the feeling of exhaustion.
However I manage to pick up a interesting martial art club, and started to train alot, even by myself. nomatter how much i hate it.
Just write your progress down, every trainin session. And force yourself to train every monday. because monday is a fucking shitty day. so when you train on mondays the day wont be anymore shitty than it already is.
As long as your fit. youll at least can know that you arent some fat ugly nerd doing nothing.
If you live alone thats gonna make this easy. If you live at home and dont want to be judged. Train during midnight when everyone sleeps. Ya you gonna get fucking wasted the day next day getting early up for work. But fuck it. Life sucks anyway.
>>
correction: when i said xmas, i meant new years.
>>
>>17909140
I have family a couple meters away and was invited to a party and instead choose to hide. 6'6 healthy male 6.5-7.0 looks department.

Don't blame your unhappiness on your looks.
>>
File: 1469770812694.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469770812694.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17909160
I am, because I'm not like you. If I looked good I would feel good and then it goes from here for me. For you, idk. Your problem is obviously of a different kind. Nice try tho.

>>17909145
I feel you dude. It's not that I won't try, it's just that I'm a sitting duck, waiting for the day where my fears come true, and taking my own life, because I have nothing else to cope with. Right now, I'm coping, and I will continue to until I've exhausted my resources. This should be 5 years max. (job, money, surgery), that is if I don't break down mentally during the uni. And I'm starting my first year in 2 months.

I hope you make it too, bro, whatever is bothering you.

>>17909144
Ok, sitting on the chair in front of the PC, still as bad as being on my phone in bed. What is the next step?

>>17909155
I'm a guy, but I just have no motivation to do what you wrote. I can get hammered at home if I want to, got a liter of Stock and Cola laying around, 3 liters of beer. The point isn't to do what I've been doing this entire week. Also, would you be with someone you're not attracted to? I know, it's the old saying, don't try and date out of your league because you're gonna have bad time, but trust me, and ugly person is an ugly person, and if someone is ugly doesn't mean they will be attracted to another ugly person. My best bet is to pay a hooker, which is pointless because I don't care about experiencing sex, but rather feeling happy and attractive, knowing that someone is attracted to me, that someone wants to be with me, likes me and loves me. This is what I will never experience, and it's destroying me from the inside.
>>
lol OP, you're pathetic.
>>
bump
>>
The world doesn't need people like you
>>
jesus christ, just dont go elliot rodger on us please
>>
>>17910746
OP sounds like he's too much of a pussy to do that
>>
>>17910746
don't worry, im not that pathetic

>>17910748
being a pussy or not has nothing to do with it, literally anyone can do it, but I don't see why people think I would even go Elliot Rodger, btw. that guy actually looked good, and if it weren't for his autism he could've gotten laid. Other people didn't really cause the ugliness, and I don't hold a grudge against them. Fuck you for assuming anything.
>>
>>17910777
>being a pussy or not has nothing to do with it, literally anyone can do it, but I don't see why people think I would even go Elliot Rodger, btw. that guy actually looked good, and if it weren't for his autism he could've gotten laid. Other people didn't really cause the ugliness, and I don't hold a grudge against them. Fuck you for assuming anything.
So you are a pussy, as well as being too ugly to hang out with?
>>
Tbh I actually enjoy spending nye in bed alone browsing the forch. I just wish my cat was here.
>>
Also alone in bed. Have to work tomorrow. Want to text my ex something, anything. She's probably out partying. I want to kill myself
>>
>>17910778
I honestly don't understand where you're trying to get with your question. I thought it was pretty obvious from my post that it doesn't really take balls to grab a gun and shoot up an educational institution, and yeah I'm ugly. I said it in the OP. You must have cognitive issues not being able to understand what had already been written. el oh el mate

>>17910781
I wish I had a dog, but a cat is fine too. Both are cute AF

>>17910789
Why would you do that, if you were actually able to get a girl in the first place, you can as well forget this hoe and find a new girl, worth your time. Don't sweat it.
>>
>>17910807
Thanks brah. That's simply my problem I've gone on dates with other girls since the break up and just want my ex back.

I appreciate the kind words though.
>>
>>17910810
No probs bro, best of luck to you!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.