[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Gay bait"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

My friends keep referring to me as "gay bait". Apparently even tho I'm pretty straight, I look/seem/appear gay, and this results in gay dudes hitting on me fairly often. I've even been told off for "faking" being gay, or "pretending for attention". Apparently, going to the gym, having an outgoing personality, and wearing nice clothes is cause for criticism.

I don't fucking get it. I'm pretty laidback and open but all this criticism is confusing the fuck out of me. Why can't I be myself without being accused of "pretending" or "faking"?

inb4 I'm a closeted gay; I'm pretty straight. I've kissed dudes but rly I've got no desire to suck dick.
>>
>>17908942
>I'm not gay
>I've kissed dudes
>>
>>17908946
Imagine thinking that a kiss determines your sexuality. I'm open and comfortable with myself. I don't mind kissing a guy or two – it means nothing. I'm just not sexually attracted to men, and I've got no desire to engage in sexual activities with them.
>>
>>17908957
You're telling me that kissing someone isn't a sign of attraction? Really?
>>
>>17908960
It can be, but it doesn't have to be. You're telling me you've never kissed a woman you didn't find overly attractive? I'm not repulsed by men. I'm just indifferent to them.
>>
It just happens to some people. My best friend is like that, he gets asked out and hit on by other men constantly. He's had a long term girlfriend for 2.5 years and the gayest thing he's done with a man is masturbate with me and some other friends when we were in like 5th-7th grade. It's really all his appearance in my opinion and not the way he acts. He wears skinny jeans everyday and his hair is so messy, always looks like he just got fucked.
>>
>>17908960
Certain parents kiss their babies on the lips now. Are you saying they want to fuck their kids/ are sending the message of sex to them?
>>
>>17908960
Sometimes you can do something to try it out, to see if you like it, and decide that you don't.
>>
>>17908957
This is true in some parts of the world and only when the whole community does this kind of thing as nonssxual embracing. but nigga you gay.
>>
>>17908946
>>I'm not gay
>>I've kissed dudes

>>17908957
>I'm open and comfortable with myself. I don't mind kissing a guy or two

>My friends keep referring to me as "gay bait".
>but all this criticism is confusing the fuck out of me
>I look/seem/appear gay, and this results in gay dudes hitting on me fairly often. I've even been told off for "faking" being gay, or "pretending for attention".

Why can't I be myself without being accused of "pretending" or "faking"?

Because even though you've "got no desire to suck dick", you're really fucking gay.
Like, from reading your post, it's like your literally know a tonne of gay guys, and you go out of your way to tease them.
>>
>>17908967
No. This is just mental gymnastics at this point. Kissing has always been a sign of attraction or a sign of respect/authority.

If kissing dudes was really a standard part of your culture, then your friends wouldn't make fun of you for it. They're calling you gay bait because kissing another man is a sign of attraction in your culture.
>>
>>17908942
>I've kissed dudes

Wow bud, I think you might be gayer than I am. I've been hit on by dudes a lot when I was a bit younger. They usually figure out that I'm not gay after I speak though. I have very masculine body language now though so it happens far less.

You should look at video of how you walk and stand because it probably is gay looking.
>>
OP is a fag
>>
>>17910462
in the truest sense of the word
>>
>>17908942
>I've kissed dudes but rly I've got no desire to suck dick.
You're gay
>>
>>17908984
This would be more believable if it weren't for the fact that he said "dudes". As in plural. As in, he kissed a dude, and liked it at least enough to go back for more.
>>
>>17908971
We're not talking about a parent and his or her kid. The comparison is irrelevant and inaccurate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.