[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got dumped after three years together, at 9pm on New Years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Just got dumped after three years together, at 9pm on New Years Eve.

So, what do I do now?
>>
>>17908772
>So, what do I do now?
Cocaine. Do some cocaine.
>>
>>17908772
The best revenge is living a good life.

Go to the gym.
Study hard.
Work hard.
Take care of your appearance and health.
Don't neglect friends and family.
Be kind.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483008371588.jpg (59KB, 666x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483008371588.jpg
59KB, 666x960px
>>17908772
Mate... I suffer the same pain. 3 years of relation, I considered her the one. But I like to think it is very important lesson. We will find better women, the one that will love us no matter what! Living a good life and going on a improvement path is a good solution for now. Also, the fact that it happened now is better then after marriage.
>>
>>17908772

Don't worry bro! I just came out of a 3 year relationship as well and have been dumped on NYE on a separate occasion.

Hey... even if I've lost everything, at least I've got a fresh start. You too OP, you have my blessings.
>>
>>17908772
Got dumped after 8 years together a week before christmas op.

Shit sucks but you'll live. Just try to enjoy yourself.
>>
>dumped on NYE

yeah she's fucking someone tonight
>>
>>17908850
Dumping a SO of three years for a one night stand at NYE? Sounds like a terrible person.
>>
>>17908853
I'm sure thats not why, but it explains the timing.
>>
>>17908859
You OP?
>>
>>17908860
nah just a realist

Who wants to be alone at a party on a holiday? She's going to be all emotionally distraught. Easy prey.
>>
>>17908850
No she's not, I dropped her home at 11PM in as many tears as I was in.

>>17908859
No, timing was just super tone-deaf on her behalf. We spent the day together at a massive party and she thought that the fireworks would be a good time to 'end things on a high note, a nice memory', except it was literally the opposite and soul destroying.

It's been coming for about 10 days now, it's just shocking because I honestly thought we were going to work through things, especially after her giving the 'lets work it out' signals all day, dropping the 'yeah, nah' bomb on me instead has come as a bit of a shock.

Still love her so fucking much, it's so hard to lose her when our relationship had gotten to it's strongest.
>>
>>17908772
buy a gun with two bullets, one for the other one for yourself
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.