[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I have a problem. I have a boyfriend (I'm female just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Guys I have a problem. I have a boyfriend (I'm female just so you know), we're together for about 2 years. Things have gotten weird this year. First, we we're supposed to move into new home 6 months ago, but he started to act weird and he was telling me that he doesn't want to move because he has his work really close and something like that (I was studying at that time), he was so weird , and when he left his fb open I saw he was talking about weird stuff with his friend, I know what I did was horrible but I've read it anyway, he told her that he's not sure he want's to be with me but he doesn't want to leave me so suddenly because he knows I have problems with my parents and I wouldn't have a place to go. contd.
>>
>>17908694
>>17908694
He also told her he wan't some 'space'. The things is, I'm type who want sto stay at home and play games while he likes to party. But I never told him not to go to parties, never ever, I almost always war going with him. To this day I don't know what 'space' he was talking about. I told him about the fact that I read it, he was upset (I understood) and wasn't talking to me for two days. After that he started talking and we just moved on, I asked him if he felt better and he said that yes, he's better, he was having hard time in work so he probably didn't have anyone to lash out so he choose me, not knowingly. Now, it's new year eve. We were supposed to move out AGAIN in january but I have no job and my parents don't want to pay for the house (I finished my studied like 2 weeks ago) contd2.
>>
>>17908704
Deal with my parents was different, they knew that our contract with this house was ending adn they told me not to worry about because they will help. My boyfriend has nice paying job so desu it still would be problem for him to pay up for first month but he doesn't want to. We live in one room flat with 5 parrots, it's really hard for me. No room for my stuff. I need workplace since I'm comic artist. Now returning to new years eve - yesterday he and his friends decided to go to house of their different friend. He only asked me if I want to go with them and when I said I wasn't sure because it's in different city etc he said 'if you dont want to go then don't go'. I know he probably doesnt want me to just sit at the party and not to talk to anyone, but I always thought that people who are together want to spend such time together. Even if it means go somewhere else or not at all. He's my first boyfriend, I'm kinda socially awkward because my parents were mentally abusing me for about 21 years. I'm scared of people sometimes. I feel better and even talk to others when he's near but he's extrovert and he just likes to scream and all. I really love him but lately I feel he doesn't feel same for me.
>>
What do you do for a living? how come you expect your parents to pay for your house?
>>
Sounds like he doesn't actually love you as much anymore considering he told someone he wants to break up with you and that he's only staying with you because of your shitty parents. The fact that hes acting weird is a big indicator too. Honestly if you want to know more about how he feels just ask him. Yeah it might end up in a break up because he might get frustrated with the fact that you want to talk to him about that kind of thing but it sounds like he's going to break up with you someday, so its probably better to get it over with now then dragging a dead relationship on.
>>
>>17908764
I just finished collage, two weekend ago, I'm looking for job atm.
>>17908771
I tried to ask him that, he always jokes and tells me that I overreact or he gets mad that I'm making things up
>>
He's got to kind of take care of you in a way and doesn't want to. He's sick of your parents and your situation resulting in him being sick of his own situation. He doesn't want a girl to latch onto his resources anymore in his current point in life.
>>
>>17908794
Its not like he pays for everything. We divide bills 50 to 50. For food, things for parrots, veterinarian, for house.
>>
Just sounds like he's afraid of commitment OP and isn't positive he wants to spend his life with you. Doesnt mean he doesn't want to, just means he's nervous.
>>
>>17908919
But were making plans and all that stuff. Thats why I'm so confused
>>
>>17908800
How do you pay half of everything with no job
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.