[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls help /adv/ while i was showering tonight i noticed that i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: hemorrhoid bleeding.jpg (42KB, 599x190px) Image search: [Google]
hemorrhoid bleeding.jpg
42KB, 599x190px
pls help /adv/
while i was showering tonight i noticed that i have a pink fleshy bump about the size of a marble coming out of my asshole. it doesnt really hurt but it does feel kind of sensitive. it's freaking the hell out of me. i'm getting anxiety just thinking about it. is it a hemorrhoid? is it a tumor? should i be concerned? what do? i would really prefer not to go to the doctor unless it's absolutely necessary because that would be super embarrassing.

also i'm not going to post a pic because this is a blue board.
>>
bump. no pun intended:(
>>
Go to the doctors you fucking spastic.
>>
>>17908300
stop putting things in your shithole.
>>
>>17908420
i've never done anything like that before
>>
Go
to
the
doc
>>
>>17908300

You have a hemorrhoid. Buy a squaty potty or a footstool to keep under your feet when on the throne, to keep your body in a squating position. In countries where toilets are squat-style, or where there is no sanitation, cases of hemorrhoids are virtually non-existant. Diet plays a role, if you're often straining, but mostly it's your chair-style toilet.

Also, do see a doctor; it's nothing they haven't seen before, and you'll feel better knowing for certain that you don't need to worry about it anymore.
>>
>>17908462
thank you for the serious answer. after doing some research myself it does seem like it's a hemorrhoid. i recently started lifting weights and working out at the gym (for about the past couple months) and now i'm wondering if that has something to do with it. do you think that's possible? also, what do you think the doctor will do to treat it? i really would hate to have them shoving shit up my ass. that just sounds terrible
>>
>>17908472
>>17908462
and by shoving shit up my ass, i obviously don't mean that literally. maybe i should have said stuff
>>
>>17908472

Seeing a doctor != shoving things up your ass.

Doctors are nice. Really they are. Proctologists have generally the best attitudes of any doc, because they'd have to, right? If you go to one and say, "listen, I want to not have to worry that I've got ass cancer. Can you look at this and tell me if it's a hemorrhoid? Also, I'd really rather that nothing goes into me today. Can it be an external-only exam? And then you'll have your answer. And they'll know about the weight lifting thing. I have no idea
>>
>>17908499
thanks anon this is really reassuring. maybe i'll be able to get some sleep now. i appreciate the help.
>>
>>17908507
Honestly don't panic dude. If it's not a serious one it will go down itself but if it's from weights you might want to see a doc on how to prevent them in the future. I got one when I had some bad case of the runs and was straining pretty hard. It hurt but it went away after a few days. You should 100℅ go to the doc if you are bleeding at all
>>
i used to have something like that, also a few other small bumps...
the doctor said it was hemorrhoid, and it's 'not even big' (to me it felt big)

i have mostly changed my diet, more fibre, less processed foods and sugar, etc, it did wonders. feels etter overall, too. squatting toilets also help, but i only see those in asia.

go see a doctor, they'll figure it out quick.
>>
>>17908516
>>17908518
that's very relieving. luckily i haven't noticed any bleeding, but i'll still go to the doctor just to make sure it is a hemorrhoid and ask about treatment and whatnot.

thank you guys. this is my first time posting on this board and it's nice to know that it can actually be helpful.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.